You might be an "A-body owner" if......

-
You might be an A-body owner if....

Your hood hinges are louder than your exhaust
You even know what a fresh air box is
You have spent more in sheet metal than you paid for it, more then it sold for new, and more than it will ever be worth

you spend 10 bucks on a part to get a 10 cent clip off it only to discover after 3 days of searching the car and garage and 2 days waiting for the parts store to get it in for you that the one you lost is sitting on the intake manifold right beside the linkage it clips onto .

If you are a true CMB (Cheap Mopar Bastard).
Especially true for slant and early-A (me), some C body (me), and all minivan (me) owners.

.....when everytime you walk by the back of your car you give it a shake to see how much gas you have because your gas gague dont work.

.....when everytime you walk by the back of your car you give it a shake to see how much gas you have because your gas gague dont work.

bahahahaha! ... or you when you park you come to an abrupt stop, quickly shut the car off and listen for the swooosh !

you might be an "A Body owner if"

you won both of these at the last race by knocking out a bunch of Fords and Chevys and beat out your buddy with his A Body!

pointsracetrophy.jpg

wally.jpg

:glasses7:

If you drive 100 miles{quickly} on empty roads on a Sunday morning and don't worry about road grime, bugs, scratches, etc.

You dare your buddies to put billboard stripes and 71 fender gills on their 68, and they look at you with an evil smile.

If your on this site more than you make love to your wife or drive your harley!!!!!

.. if you ever had to change wiper pivot bushings.
.. wiper transmission gaskets.
.. steering coupler "dogs".

seen this online and had to post it lol

Attachments

• wtf duster.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 470
-you think a car doesn't look right without some sort of blackout treatment
-you tell someone what you have (site unseen) and they give you a look that reads "like my grandma's old car? why?"
-people constantly guess your car is a chevy of some sort
-you only go to car shows to find other A bodies (and other mopars if they are along the way)

if..you ask for the vin stamp on a 340 in case someone else wants a numbers matching car.

-
Back