You might be an "A-body owner" if......

-
You might be an "A-body owner" if......

You instantly rip off anyones head that dare mentions installing a Chevy motor in one.

You know that there was a 904 transmission made to match up to a Chevy.

Your two biggest wants in life is an 8 3/4 rear end and disc brakes.

You have more money invested in your cars than you do your house.

You have an old refrigerator in your garage so the stash of Mopar goodies don't get damaged or lost.

Last but least....... You know who Frank Mictchell is.

You might be an "A-body owner" if.

...you spend 4 days at the lake, and the first thing you do when you get home is log onto FABO to see what you've missed!

You might be an "A-body owner" if.

...you spend 4 days at the lake, and the first thing you do when you get home is log onto FABO to see what you've missed!
Or you take the laptop with you, and check in between attractions on your vacation, like I'm doing now. :D

If you keep a remote start in your car, because you know your going to need it. (Damn neutral safety switch)

If you have a bent shifter handle and you can wrap your hands around it and it says "Hurst"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 440dart123
you might be an a-body owner if you think e-body owners, are in the same rich snobby class as ferrari owners.

(quote) 73AbodEE

same can be said about most of the 69 charger DOH clone owners.

X2

Originally Posted by 65dartgtconv
the guy at the tire store can't get the lug nuts off the left side of your car.

hell yeah - every f**kin´time i visit them :D

Ammeter bypassed on mine too. Amazing the car didn't catch on fire before.
Also, you might be an A-Body owner if you have your drivers floorboard temporarily(Or Not) patched with an old license plate, gasket maker and aluminum tape for your furnace. All because it rusted from the top down due to bad wiper seals/and or windshield seal despite the factory undercoat still intact only sort of holding it together at the bottom. I will fix the floor right on the 67 Dart here before winter storage.

You might be an A-body owner if.....
You booked your flight to Ontario for Moparfest a whole week early, and only thanx to a member on FABO, did you not leave that day! Doh! :cheers:

You might be an A-Body owner if people expect to see an E-Body 'Cuda when you tell them you have a '69 'Cuda Fastback and then they ask if it came with a Hemi like their uncle's, dad's and/or brother's did.

You might be an A-body owner if:toothy8::toothy8::toothy8::toothy8:"you used your air vents to hide the beer from the cops"!!!!
"you used your air vents to cool your beer"!!!!

I have another one:

You might be an A-Body owner if...you get excited when you discover a salvage yard you've never seen.

You do what ever you want to your car and the purest don't give you grief

you might be an a-body owner if someone says....'wow, how can you afford that. I just saw a cuda go for 3/4 million dollars at auction!!!'.

if you know 5 on 4 is NOT 5 on 100mm
if all your cheap headers are crushed on the bottom
if the first thing you look at on a junkyard A-body are its front brakes.

if everywhere you go you're scouring the landscape, backyards, behind barns and in the local newspapers and craigslist for the elusive "aquarium glass" backed fish and their relatives! It's like an addiction - I can't stop buying them! I am up to 5 - it's so bad, I am selling my 95 BMW M3 to put the money back in my line of credit I used to buy the last 2!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if everywhere you go you're scouring the landscape, backyards, behind barns and in the local newspapers and craigslist for the elusive "aquarium glass" backed fish and their relatives! It's like an addiction - I can't stop buying them! I am up to 5 - it's so bad, I am selling my 95 BMW M3 to put the money back in my line of credit I used to buy the last 2!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A restored 66 cuda would be a much cooler driver than an M3 in my opinion.

-
Back