Your cars want to be seen!

-
one picture .....for now

DSC00545_02.JPG

High 10's. This season I am going to come out of the hole with the spray and am looking for another second. Once I see a 9 anything I am going to be happy. Sadly I'll also be asked to leave with no license and my bars not certified. I figure I'll wait until I need it to have it done. Come on spring hurry up!

very cool, id like to see some more pics of that thing!!

Heres my 72 duster.
mikescarpics017.jpg

[
mikescarpics022.jpg

Heres a few of the cars my dad and I have built together.
69 1/2 RR
mikescarpics001.jpg

69 Cuda
Dads69CudaMedium.jpg

73 duster
dadsduster.jpg

And one of my favorites since back in the 80's!!!! The famous KOS 69 Superbee formally driven by Kevin Champman.
MVC-004S.jpg

MVC-005S.jpg

fred9022.png

/B]
MVC-014S.jpg

Oh man. I love that Super Bee. Ever since I first read about it in Mopar Action. That car is awesome. Can you refresh my memory on the times it ran and what was the engine combo?

Wylde1.

Where were these photos taken? It looks like Gateway.

The announcers tower sure looks like Gateway's but the lower picture doesn't have any bleachers facing the drag track like Gateway has. The ones it has are facing the other way just like the oval track at Gateway. Fooled me for a minute. LOL

Heres my 72 duster.
mikescarpics017.jpg

[
mikescarpics022.jpg

Heres a few of the cars my dad and I have built together.
69 1/2 RR
mikescarpics001.jpg

69 Cuda
Dads69CudaMedium.jpg

73 duster
dadsduster.jpg

And one of my favorites since back in the 80's!!!! The famous KOS 69 Superbee formally driven by Kevin Champman.
MVC-004S.jpg

MVC-005S.jpg

fred9022.png

/B]
MVC-014S.jpg

WOW! all gorgeous cars...When I first got my duster I had printed off the purple and yellow duster because I loved the way they were done up...now I know who's they were!! Great Job!

Mine doesn't want to be seen.. It's in hiding. Let me stalk that Duster and get a few pics.... :-D Right now she's holding on to her own parts and if you look closely, you can even see new fenders... Even though she needs some attention, her floors are even rust free. :read2:

IMG_1308.jpg

IMG_1309.jpg

IMG_1311.jpg

IMG_1312.jpg

IMG_1313.jpg

A 512 is in the works. I have someone making a sheetmetal dual quad split plenum tunnel ram for her.... Top secret stuff....

Cars, like women, are fickle and good things come to those that wait and plan accordingly. :read2:

Aussie A-body - 360/727

Gawd, those are just good looking cars.

Question(s):

Does the front window on those cars interchange with a 70 Duster?

Do the side window interchange with 70 Dusters?

Just looking at that picture, the outlines of those parts seem very similar.

im 21 and heres all my mopars

cuda10.jpg

cuda4.jpg

S5001659.jpg

r4adrunner-1.jpg

3.jpg

CuDA.jpg

010.jpg

duster4.jpg

amxhid.jpg

amchid4.jpg

amc1.jpg

S5001597.jpg

2 cars im working on 340 4 speed cuda, 79 red amx
amxwhite037.jpg

S5001689.jpg

S5001693.jpg

not rich at all, i work, bargin for everything, paint my self, motors, trannys.

paid 200 for my formula s, redid it all my self. search it on the sight with story
1000 for my 340 duster, another story behind it

my dad bought
6 pack cuda
roadrunner
73 cuda
for 600-1000 each in late 70's... kept them clean ever since

red amx was 2000

not rich at all, i work, bargin for everything, paint my self, motors, trannys.

paid 200 for my formula s, redid it all my self. search it on the sight with story
1000 for my 340 duster, another story behind it

my dad bought
6 pack cuda
roadrunner
73 cuda
for 600-1000 each in late 70's... kept them clean ever since

red amx was 2000

no need to take offense..you still have to have quite a bit of money to keep more than car at the age of 21 imo...and if your dad bought those 3 others, do they really count as yours?:-D
either way nice collection!

-
Back