1965 Barracuda rear defogger

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol your killing me
Wait more parts coming next I keep finding my old treasures when you see what's coming I will really suck..........I found a trove of formula S parts that I didn't know were stored away for over 20 years in my hoard

Funny thing is ithougti had some put away but wasn't sure for what years.

I AM REALLY GOING TO BE IN A VERY SUCKY PLACE LOL LMAO

Dont worry, its all good. The value of that carb just went up. LOL!

Oh yeah, I also have another full cluster 150 mph and tach can from a formula S as well as 2 standard barracuda dash clusters. A lot found believe me......a lot

Grills 2 sets centers with emblems 2, 4 taillights, 1 sway bar with brackets, 4 fender fins, carb, distributor , 2 pair of trunk hinges, 2 extra formula S emblems,4 barracuda emblems, 4 corner aluminum window trim, 2 wiper pumps, and the rarest part a factory fender air conditioning dryer.

3 prop rods, a dash pad, a set of interior carpet trim aluminum front and back and it keeps on going lmaoooooooooo

What year center grill section. Looking for one for a 65.

I found a trove of 66 and I had one grill from 64 sides and center? Just put away many years ago

Sorry was going through a lot of parts I don't understand the question
The talk of the shorter panels to facilitate ventilation...arr we talking about the security panel that folds down over the spare?

Oh I think it's about the tire board separator, a small one vs a cut out one used on formula S cars vs a standard barracuda difference between 65-66

I'd be interested in one of the 2 1966 complete front grills with nice emblems if your selling

20170929_130514.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back