1967 Cuda FB project

-
Got a "new" part for the cuda yesterday.......
Pics to come. :)

OK, OK. This better not turn out to be some really lame teaser (like all those 'friend requests' I keep getting from scantily clad women on FB). If I end up seeing a bunch of pics of a new hose clamp I'll
have to stick another pin in that SNKEBIT doll I made.

1.jpeg

OK, OK. This better not turn out to be some really lame teaser (like all those 'friend requests' I keep getting from scantily clad women on FB). If I end up seeing a bunch of pics of a new hose clamp I'll
have to stick another pin in that SNKEBIT doll I made.

View attachment 1715973127
No wonder he's been having shoulder pains and headaches!!!!:poke::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I haven't started the pin sticking ritual yet, but I thought the snake was appropriate!!
shopping

Last edited:
No wonder he's been having shoulder pains and headaches!!!!:poke::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I haven't started the pin sticking ritual yet, but I thought the snake was appropriate!!
shopping

now, there IS a green snake on mine getting ready to bite his foot....

I am off to buy more parts today....... if this deal goes through......... it will be awesome.......

(in case you haven't figured it out, teaser)

I am having a hard time deciding what to do. Came across a Hellkitty cheap and now having thoughts about what to do with it. Fix it, part it out, use goodies on my various projects............

I am having a hard time deciding what to do. Came across a Hellkitty cheap and now having thoughts about what to do with it. Fix it, part it out, use goodies on my various projects............

I think you should consider donating it to charity. I can send you a link to the
1967 'cuda 'Ineedmorepower' fund that I've been sending all my funds to.

You will all be happy to know that the FrankenCuda is in the shop for a one day only mad scramble to get engine and trans fitted and hopefully driveshaft. Have also decided on a vintage air system so I can scrap the lx style heat-a/c box idea.

You will all be happy to know that the FrankenCuda is in the shop for a one day only mad scramble to get engine and trans fitted and hopefully driveshaft. Have also decided on a vintage air system so I can scrap the lx style heat-a/c box idea.
Without some pics................................................................IT NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!.:poke::poke::mad::steering:

Need to clearance frame flange right next to alternator.
20220905_104855.jpg

20220905_105521.jpg

Drivers side, plenty of room.
20220905_105447.jpg

Ha! Need to clearance the frame here to make room for alternator. Just going to bend the pinch weld down a little.

Last edited:
More pics. Dash fits pretty good.
20220906_093859.jpg
I like how the rear bumper looks.
20220906_112627.jpg
That air cleaner is just there to plug the hole. There will be ram air box to the hood scoops.
20220906_112648.jpg

Also, if anyone knows about anyone looking to do a hellcat swap in their car, I have a complete setup for sale. Engine, trans, computers, etc. EVERYTHING. Whole car actually. Minus a few cosmetic things. 25K
20220830_171947.jpg
20220831_094106.jpg
20220831_094114.jpg

Runs and drives, 52K on ticker.

Might have sold the Hellcat swap to a customer for his 68 Charger. Hopefully it'll help fund FrankenCuda to the end.........

In the mean time, I'm playing with this.....
20220823_173325.jpg
20220910_210239.jpg
20220917_145042.jpg

Had one when I was in my late 20's. Will be nice for playing in the desert.

-
Back