1967 Cuda FB project

-
Well, have some news that's both good and bad. Had a battle with the covid **** here last month. Put me in ICU for a couple weeks, it was close. Lost 30 lbs and all my muscle. And my lungs took a beating.
Gave me a different perspective on life. Decided to sell the cuda and some other stuff. I want to see this country we live in before I check out.
So, Frankencuda is up for sale.
If you go through the build, you can see everything done to the car. If you want newer pics, It will take a little time, in back of pole barn. I will have to get it out.
I was thinking with everything, 8-10K, make offer.
I know this isn't right forum, I will post also in sale area. Just out of steam right now.
I'm really gonna miss you guys, for now.........
Might have an A-body project in future...........

We're disappointed ...........but, it's always better to live to fight another day. Enjoy the rest of your life to the fullest!!!

Glad you beat it. The covid sucks. Sorry to hear about the cuda. Lots to see before ya check out. I want to travel as well. I dont blame you one bit. Godspeed brother!!

sorry to read about your illness, pleased you made it through! Shame you won't get to finish your project. I have enjoyed watching your work. Hope some of the non believers take note of the reality of what Covid can do, too many say it's fake or that it's just a cold!! All the best to you, nope your health improves and you get to do all the things you want to!!

Getting better every day. This is going to take a long time to recover from. All you take the covid thing seriously, I didn't and almost paid the ultimate price. And, I was pretty healthy for a 61 year old.

Glad you made it through! My mom got it over Christmas last year and fortunately it wasn't anything too serious for her, but it certainly lingered for a long time. Sorry to hear that this project won't quite make it to completion the way you wanted, but better to live to build another one someday!

Just checking in. Have some things we all should know about covid that the
F*^#(^% media doesn't tell anybody.
If you get sick and think you have covid, get an oxygen/blood meter. Can get them at Walmart cheap. Don't let blood oxygen level get below 90, if does, git yer *** to hospital!
DON'T LAY DOWN and nap or sleep to think it'll go away. This brings on pneumonia and hastens the destruction of your lungs. Sleep on stomach. Keep upright and active and work your way through it.
These 2 things I didn't do because I didn't know any different.
Spent 2 months in Arizona and the climate really helped with lung and muscle recovery. Plus, joints didn't ache constantly. :)

Some other good news. Decided going to spend winter months in Arizona and take cuda there to try and finish. (If I can't get anything done here.) Friend has place to work on it there.

I still read posts here all the time. :)

Just checking in. Have some things we all should know about covid that the
F*^#(^% media doesn't tell anybody.
If you get sick and think you have covid, get an oxygen/blood meter. Can get them at Walmart cheap. Don't let blood oxygen level get below 90, if does, git yer *** to hospital!
DON'T LAY DOWN and nap or sleep to think it'll go away. This brings on pneumonia and hastens the destruction of your lungs. Sleep on stomach. Keep upright and active and work your way through it.
These 2 things I didn't do because I didn't know any different.
Spent 2 months in Arizona and the climate really helped with lung and muscle recovery. Plus, joints didn't ache constantly. :)

Some other good news. Decided going to spend winter months in Arizona and take cuda there to try and finish. (If I can't get anything done here.) Friend has place to work on it there.

I still read posts here all the time. :)
We are MEN, most of us anyway, we are indistructible!!!. I drove myself to the hospital as I was having a heart attack because I didn't want to disturb my wife who was sleeping. We are MEN and we are indistructible@!@!!! But sometimes we have to take other people's advice. COVID is no joke and it can definitely KILL you. Hope you have fun in Arizona!!!:steering::steering::steering::steering::steering:

Great to read you're at least better than you were, also the news that your project will continue. I had the thought it maybe better to stay as active as possible, so often is! I have people posting on Facebook that it's just the flue and nothing to worry about! Do these people really think all world Governments (both sides of each country's system) Scientists, Doctors, Nurses & Police have all conspired to deceive us?

Great to read you're at least better than you were, also the news that your project will continue. I had the thought it maybe better to stay as active as possible, so often is! I have people posting on Facebook that it's just the flue and nothing to worry about! Do these people really think all world Governments (both sides of each country's system) Scientists, Doctors, Nurses & Police have all conspired to deceive us?
The sad thing is yes they do

I agree with last statement. They are NOT telling the whole truth, just bits and pieces. Makes me pissed to watch the mainstream news networks spew their version of how things should be.
The simple info I gave in this thread would help thousands of people but they don't inform people of "what to do and not to do." Just what "they" say you should do.
The sad thing is yes they do

As a side note: when I was in Arizona, a former news anchor is running for public office now because she said she could no longer tell the people lies her former news agency had her doing. What does that tell you?

SHE WORKED FOR FOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEWS

CRIPES SNKEBIT, these little near death experiences sure make you whiney!! LOL! I'm sorta back after a few years away and still kickin'. You scared me with that BS idea of selling Frank. You'll have to give yourself a slap for me for thinking such thoughts.

Now I suppose I'm gonna hafta read through a crapload of posts on this thread to find out what kind of mischief you've been up to while I was away.

Last edited:
this is what it looks like without old valve cover onView attachment 1715675512 View attachment 1715675513
Curious, with it being coil on plug ignition under the old firepower valve covers, is the external distributor and wires a dummy just for looks? Dont get me wrong, it looks great. Also sorry about the covid. That's sucks. My wife and I caught it in january, it went thru the house, all the kids got it. I ran a fever about 2 days, and then had 14 days of severe night sweats, and a persistent dry cough for 6 weeks after that. It made my gall bladder give up the ghost, and I had to have it removed last week. Covid is nothing to trifle with, but affects different people in different ways. One of my friends got severely sick with it. Me not so much. No rhyme or reason to it. Glad your still vertical and in the game for finishing frankencuda.

OK, there seems to have been a major SNAFU with the documentation of FRANKENCUDA's progress.

I THINK IT DISAPPEARED!

I was sure it'd take me weeks to get up to speed on all the changes..... umm I know I'm not the most observant but I can't find them.

I fell off the face of the earth for over 4 years and when I finally managed to make a return I expected to see the wildest custom Barracuda ever conceived finished in all it's glory. WUT HAPPENED??

If I wasn't such a good-for-nuthin lazy S.O.B. I'd head over to your place and give you an in-person tongue lashing. As is, I'll just settle for hoping to distract you from my own lack of progress.

One word for SNKEBIT;

:poke::poke::poke::rofl::steering::steering::steering:

Better watch out Treblig.
I've seen SNKEBIT.

He may not be as big as Andre the Giant, but (as I recall) I got neck strain looking up at him and he did provide me with as much shade as one of our oak trees.

I think the seat in his extended cab truck was moved to the back of it's interior so his knees wouldn't hit the roof.

At first I thought he was wearing shorts when he showed up until I realized that those were probably the longest jeans Levis made.

- And he claims to be from Wisconsin! Does such a place even exist? I know I've never been there. I suspect it's a fictitious location (like my hot tub full of super models).

I'm even beginning to wonder if FRANKENCUDA is real. I hear you can do a lot with photoshop these days.

Yup Treblig, this may all be part of that Russian disinformation I keep hearing about.

Holy ****!!!!!!!!!!! Where the hell have you been?!?! Just like everything else, life gets in the way! Gonna finish the Cuda, just have to make the time.
So, John, where the hell you been!!!!!!?????

Holy ****!!!!!!!!!!! Where the hell have you been?!?! Just like everything else, life gets in the way! Gonna finish the Cuda, just have to make the time.
So, John, where the hell you been!!!!!!?????

Time gets away from you sometimes.....

2886_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-6&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=KNrZAnfVKYIAX8Q_oq7&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.jpg

Last edited:
Still vertical and breathin oxygen. Was checking with vintage air today for system for cuda. 1k roughly, so gonna pick that up. Dug the 6.1 and trans out of the garage last week to get ready to reinstall in cuda for radiator and condenser fitment. Along with the nessesary lines to the heater box. Also need to start running the wiring system, etc.
Still checkin in and reading every morning.

Still vertical and breathin oxygen. Was checking with vintage air today for system for cuda. 1k roughly, so gonna pick that up. Dug the 6.1 and trans out of the garage last week to get ready to reinstall in cuda for radiator and condenser fitment. Along with the nessesary lines to the heater box. Also need to start running the wiring system, etc.
Still checkin in and reading every morning.
Are you teasing us??????????????????????:poke::mad::mob::soapbox::steering::steering::steering:

-
Back