-
Status
Not open for further replies.

terzmo

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
fellow member on moparts made arrangements with My Son and I last friday to purchase parts. He's in Syracuse...we're in Niagara Falls and Pendleton respectively. The deal was to be in Syracuse around 6pm so we leave at 3pm to get there in plenty of time. Also we were to call when getting off at the syracuse exit to make a meeting at the address given. So we drive through the rain,make the call and 68coronet 500 tells Us he's having problems with the wife but has delivered the parts to another location. SO we drive to a mall and wait for him or someone to meet with Us and take US to the parts. No one shows so we start calling 68coronet 500 about every 5 minutes but he doesn't answer his cell phone now. We call the other cell phone number given,other parts guy,and he doesn't answer his cell phone either. Waited there almost an hour.

So We wind up driving over 325 miles roundtrip,70 bucks in fuel,14 bucks in tolls, and 7 hours of our time time.

How low,inconsiderate or whatever you would call these jerks. Why have a mobile cell phone if you can't return calls?? Why set people up for an honest buy and then screw them.

So the bottom line here is...beware of Joe, 68coronet500... and his Pal Neil...as if they can hose US...they can hose anyone.

68coronet500 uses Dermuid Delay on craigslist also.

thats bull sh#t i hate people like that. that is not fair beware people

Someone has all ready contacted us about this and the mods are aware. I have also read the moparts thread and have closed his "Car for Sale" thread here and have asked 68coronet500 to contact me re: it.

I feel bad for you that a lot of time and effort (not to mention gas/toll monies) were wasted in this transaction but just do not want it to get out-of-hand until he is heard from.

He tries to sell his crap on dodge charger.com as well. He tried screwing me but luckily he gave me a bad vibe and I didn`t deal with him. That was over my 70 Charger seats.

Folks, as mentioned in post #3, we don't want this to get out-of-hand. It's easy for the "pack mentality" to take over here as on some sites. It's being monitored and am waiting to see if the poster/seller replies.

fellow member on moparts made arrangements with My Son and I last friday to purchase parts. He's in Syracuse...we're in Niagara Falls and Pendleton respectively. The deal was to be in Syracuse around 6pm so we leave at 3pm to get there in plenty of time. Also we were to call when getting off at the syracuse exit to make a meeting at the address given. So we drive through the rain,make the call and 68coronet 500 tells Us he's having problems with the wife but has delivered the parts to another location. SO we drive to a mall and wait for him or someone to meet with Us and take US to the parts. No one shows so we start calling 68coronet 500 about every 5 minutes but he doesn't answer his cell phone now. We call the other cell phone number given,other parts guy,and he doesn't answer his cell phone either. Waited there almost an hour.

So We wind up driving over 325 miles roundtrip,70 bucks in fuel,14 bucks in tolls, and 7 hours of our time time.

How low,inconsiderate or whatever you would call these jerks. Why have a mobile cell phone if you can't return calls?? Why set people up for an honest buy and then screw them.

So the bottom line here is...beware of Joe, 68coronet500... and his Pal Neil...as if they can hose US...they can hose anyone.

68coronet500 uses Dermuid Delay on craigslist also.

Been There, Done That and Got the T Shirt with other sellers.

It POes me when I pass up another deal waiting for a seller to complete the deal and then he sells it out from under me.

Sorry that you had to go through this.

Man, you got screwed royally by this dude......I don't get what the hell his angle was, but what a P.O.S.

appreciate all the support on this site and other...Thanks to all, including the Moderator

I'm in Syracuse. Can you give a name? PM me if you don't want to put it here.

from another member

Hi sorry to ear about your deal gone bad, i too have once dealth with your guy... not as bad as you, but could have been better. i also dont want to dal with him again

BTW, his name is Gary, he as lots of parts and cars, they are all scattered at his friends place.

I don't like the guy from a previous post over a year ago. Sometimes you can just get a vibe. Sorry to hear about your misfortune.
Pack mentality or not, that's just wrong.

68coronet500 also goes by the name of Joe.. (dont forget his pal Neil)

From another member...He must use several names

His buddy on cahoots is named Neil or Neal....

68coronet500 also goes by the name of Joe.. (dont forget his pal Neil)

From another member...He must use several names

His buddy on cahoots is named Neil or Neal....

Maybe there names should be Kneel and bob, they sound like a couple of B_OWJOBS.............

Yeah it stinks but the whole story has not been told. You would all feel like dirt if you found out the guy got in a bad wreck on the way or something of the like. A guy should be given a chance to clear the air before he gets thrown under the bus.
I am not sticking up for anyone but just making a point. I think times as they are has people a little more sensitive than norm. Time will answer any questions on this one. Please keep the comments clean. Read this whole thread and think about it!!!!!
Chas.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah it stinks but the whole story has not been told. You would all feel like dirt if you found out the guy got in a bad wreck on the way or something of the like. A guy should be given a chance to clear the air before he gets thrown under the bus.
I am not sticking up for anyone but just making a point. I think times as they are has people a little more sensitive than norm. Time will answer any questions on this one. Please keep the comments clean. Read this whole thread and think about it!!!!!
Chas.
__________________He answered the cell phone call as we got off at the syracuse exit...clearly states that in post...sends Us to another address and doesn't answer....accident...fallen under a bus...I think not......this thinking has the Japs mistakenly bombing Pearl Harbor.....or was it the Germans???too much Belushi here...

If the phone records of his cell...his pals cell,mine and My Son were public....you couldn't believe all the calls made to these two joker's in the time we waited at the great northern mall.......nice place though

OJ was innocent too Chas

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back