1969 DART CUSTOM FULL RESTORATION

-
All kinds of room for some Minnesota Fatties!!

IMG_2871.JPG

IMG_2866.JPG

Awesome work, I remember doing all that years ago to my Duster, AMD parts are the best. It looks a little late for this but you should invest in a set of Cleco pliers and fasteners instead of metal screws to hold everything together, it saves a ton of time installing and removing panels.

Awesome work, I remember doing all that years ago to my Duster, AMD parts are the best. It looks a little late for this but you should invest in a set of Cleco pliers and fasteners instead of metal screws to hold everything together, it saves a ton of time installing and removing panels.

Thank you very much! Yeah if I keep doing this in the side I will look into the cleco setup. I'm just use to this method which is a pain but works. Call me hard headed ha ha

Got the outer wheel well widened yesterday afternoon and got the new driver side quarter skin in this morning. Cleaned the shop up and hoping to get it on the rotisserie in a few days.

IMG_2900.JPG

IMG_2903.JPG

IMG_2911.JPG

IMG_2910.JPG

IMG_2912.JPG

Spent the morning stripping all the glass and gutting the rest of the car. I've got some more gap adjustments to make before I take it apart to start the body work. Ended up having more rust on the rear deck panel than expected so I'm probably going to replace the entire panel.

Had some extra help from my 4 yr old son Landon. Also played hide and go seek in the trunk and rocked the car side to side like a ship in the ocean. :)

IMG_2959.JPG

IMG_2983.JPG

IMG_2984.JPG

IMG_2963.JPG

IMG_2966.JPG

Great work... we'll have to start calling you the metal man... keep it up

Wow what an undertaking and you're killing it! Hats off to you brother. That is excellent work!

I've been fighting a cold for two weeks but I have spent a few days adjusting gaps and started straightening the passenger door to fender gap today.

IMG_3055.JPG

Great work my friend. Your assistant seems to be helping quite a bit too.

Good things.

Fantastic reconstruction, and so quick too. I have been at shade tree Duster Procect for 6 years now. That car is going to be awesome

I've about got the drivers side all blocked out. Did get my rear seat back today. Look close and you'll see dark green stitching.

IMG_3332.JPG

IMG_3334.JPG

Jason Conley found me a 489 housing with 3.23 sure grip so I cleaned it up and got it painted. I will be selling my 741 sure grip.

IMG_3161.JPG

IMG_3170.JPG

Not sure how I missed this thread, but I will be watching now.
Mad Skills my friend. Props to you.

-
Back