1973 Duster

-
Timothy,
The Duster just keeps getting better and better...love the pics, can't wait to see more once the Africa heat passes.

Timothy,
The Duster just keeps getting better and better...love the pics, can't wait to see more once the Africa heat passes.

Next week is supposed to be in the 90's so hopefully it is ending soon. I need a bigger a/c unit in my garage. the portable on only works in spots.

I can't wait for more pics as well, but I have to say the pic give it no justiciary looks much better in person

Nice Nova Broseph that thing a SS?!!!

Just kidding, your car is looking killer.

I agree with Ross, that bumper mod makes a huge difference

I have already got that from one person. Kinda irritates you when they say that with all the work I have done. but as Forest Gump says stupid is as stupid does.
Lol

I do like the bumper it looks great this way. Thanks to Ross I did it I was thinking of taking a pass. Now I just have to get it re-chromed without killing my wallet.

Sorry I have been so busy at work the last few months. I have got the car up and running well. got the electric 98% complete and am just waiting for the fund to finish the interior.

sorry been working so much. I am taking my car to the painter for the final touch ups and the off the get the interior done. Tomorrow painter then next interior. I do need some new pictures though.

Been a while since I have updated myself on your Duster.....looking GOOD!!!

So when are you going to drive down to Austin?
We can have a match race, but you'll have to spot me the quarter mile.:glasses7:
Andrew

took my wife around the block yesterday in it and after her screaming to slow down I dropped her back home. My car is just a little faster. Andrew your funny.

Sorry it has been so long I have been finishing my Masters along with a ton of other things.
The Good news my car is done minus the fuel guage.
View attachment Duster August 2015 077.jpg

View attachment Duster August 2015 113.jpg

Here is the interior
View attachment duster_2015 048.jpg

And the Motor
View attachment duster_2015 021.jpg
View attachment duster_2015 023.jpg

Now I am just trying to see about getting it in a magazine, with no luck I might add.

I need to start coming on this site again more

Again Sorry so long to post anything, Life has been kicking me in the teeth for a while.

Are you happy with the blacked out bumpers? I want to narrow my front '74 Duster (rear swapped out for a '72) but the cost of re-chroming both is stopping me. Your interior came out sweet. Sharp car.

Thanks everyone, and Rapom I narrowed my front bumper and love the black out look it really took it over the top. Re-chroming is so expensive I wanted something different, well and less expensive.

-
Back