Not open for further replies.

rrvolare

19Swinger69
Reaction score
Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
Contact seller
Can be seen at cars-on-line.com
Color is Light Blue , 360 Crate motor ( 380-400 hp )... check sight out for more details ...
>>> NO RUST ! <<<<

That is it ...Sorry should of posted pictures ... I am NEW... Hate to sell it .. BUT wanting to move to next one to add to stable ...

PettyBlueDart .. where in Ont... i used to live in Windsor

After A Bodies Peak$$$$
These Are Next.
Very Cool Car.
73 Duster Looking Taillights?

Looks alot better in person .. ALSO .. those are original wheels ... i also had 15/6 ralley in fronts and 15.7 ralley in rears ... changes appearance totally...

And i do not want to hold on to it much longer ...

Thats a sharp Road Runner. I had a white one,orange one and a black one but I've never seen one in blue. Is that the super blue?...Anyway they don't get ANY respect by anyone but us Mopar freaks. I love them.

I think they call it Big Sky Blue ... It gets some respect because of sound from Crate Motor

I Don't Recall Seeing That Year Of Road Runner With The Half Top. I Seen It On Alot Of Volare's Though. You Could Equip A Volare Like A Road Runner. Decals Are Cheap. I Love These Cars, But 10k Seems A Little Pricey.

Nice looking car .... I always like those.... But I was in the minority......Good luck I hope you sell it soon...

Original Exterior ... I have documentation .... with top ... i think it is the only Volare/Roadrunner with this top setup .... I will not take a penny less then asking ... If it does not sell by spring , i will keep it .. I will have top removed and paint roof and have paint blended into quarters .... The funny part is that i get more compliments on that car then i do on my 69 swinger ...

Original Exterior ... I have documentation .... with top ... i think it is the only Volare/Roadrunner with this top setup .... I will not take a penny less then asking ... If it does not sell by spring , i will keep it .. I will have top removed and paint roof and have paint blended into quarters .... The funny part is that i get more compliments on that car then i do on my 69 swinger ...

You should just start working on it now. Unlikely anyone is paying anything close to that in this economy! :angry7:

I'm not saying it isn't worth what your asking. The pricing just hasn't caught up with these cars yet. If the roof is documented, I would probably keep it. I have owned a couple of these f-bodies. I really like them.

that thinbg is wierd. ive never seen one with the vinyl top, or that color. we had a volare premier and we found a junked 225 stick RR we pulled the nose off and the rear wing for our premier. it really took people for a loop thinking it was a road runner with the premier vinyl top. wing, striped hood... i liked that car a lot.

I Don't Recall Seeing That Year Of Road Runner With The Half Top. I Seen It On Alot Of Volare's Though. You Could Equip A Volare Like A Road Runner. Decals Are Cheap. I Love These Cars, But 10k Seems A Little Pricey.

I tried to buy one sitting on showroom floor at EastGate Chrysler Plymonth in fall of 76. It had T tops and was orange and Black. i wanted that car REAL BAD, but they wanted list price and would not budge. Since I worked for Chrysler at the time I refused to pay list price. I went to another dealer and tried to order one.

They would not let me order a RoadRunner with T tops and landau vinyl top. I told them I SEEN ONE, didn't matter they would not build it. i don't know why they built some but wouldn't let me order one like it.

I ended up with a 77 ASPEN Custom T Top with black Vinyl landau top. Maybe it was only available on the 76 model.

Not a fan of the light blue, but I would like to have it. Mine was dark blue, black top and interior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back