315 or 325 tires on early a?

-
Without Mini Tubbing, will I be able to fit 275-60 tires under my Valiant knowing that I will have to move the springs in to the subframe rails?
Apologies for the Hi-jack.........
Bob

Without Mini Tubbing, will I be able to fit 275-60 tires under my Valiant knowing that I will have to move the springs in to the subframe rails?
Apologies for the Hi-jack.........
Bob

you will have to move the springs an mini tub it before you can fit anything bigger than a 255 under it,

jayson, how wide is your rear end? im running a 275 60 15 with a 15x10 wheel with 5in back spacing, it doesnt rub but its close. i moved my wheel tubs flush with the frame and my springs centered in the fram rail, how wide of a tire will it fit without rubbing (car will not be street drivin

you will have to move the springs an mini tub it before you can fit anything bigger than a 255 under it,

jayson, how wide is your rear end? im running a 275 60 15 with a 15x10 wheel with 5in back spacing, it doesnt rub but its close. i moved my wheel tubs flush with the frame and my springs centered in the fram rail, how wide of a tire will it fit without rubbing (car will not be street drivin

I can't remember the width of my rear it was done 9 years ago. My rear end was cut to fit the wheel and tire combo I had at the time. I just centered the wheels with tires in the tubbs and tape measured between them. I currently have 295/55 tires and have plenty of room. Jayson

i run a 325 50 15 on a 70 duster with superstock springs springs are relocated 1 inch in and not sure of back space but will find out i have no issues running these i will get some pics as soom as i find out how

i run a 325 50 15 on a 70 duster with superstock springs springs are relocated 1 inch in and not sure of back space but will find out i have no issues running these i will get some pics as soom as i find out how

yall have way more room in the later A's then we do,

heres a pic of what it looks like now
darttrack.jpg

Moparcody, do you have any better pics of the tire clearances?

Thanks,
Mike

-
Back