5 Random Things About Yourself

-
cool idea.... here goes...

1. I have O.C.D. (obsessive compulsive disorder)

2. I have a photographic memory

3. I am in constant pain.

4. I still have my first car (22 years)

5. I have had a warrant for my arrest.

-RPM

1. I have ADHD

2. I have bowled 6 perfect games(300) and 2 800 series(3 game set)

3. I am the runt of the family but weighed 10 lb 8.5 ounces when born.

4. I broke both arms at the same time in the 3 grade.

5. I never met or knew my father.

1) I lost my virginity to a hooker at the age of 11

2) I pitched 6 seasons for the Chicago Cubs

3) I Played drums for Aerosmith on the "Just push play" tour

4) I taugh John Travolta how to dance for the movie "Saturday night fever"

5) Whenever I make a list of 5 statements about myself, I write 4 lies and 1 truth.

1) When I was a kid I could have cared less about cars, I just went to shows to spend time with my dad and grandpa, I really like airplanes though.

2) I meet Tara by putting window wipers on for her. 2 weeks before hand we both had thought to ourselves we don't want to date anyone any time soon.

3) I hate automatics, I just don't feel in control

4) I can be very stubborn, I get that from my father and grandfather

5) I also have a secret admiration for Subarus and wouldn't mind owning one as well as my mopars

Do as many as you like, this stuff is funny.

HMM 5 more?

1. I met my wife, well she wasnt my wife yet, online, in 1998, i flew to San Francisco, from Seattle for a blind weekend date, this was april, she came up here that June, and didnt leave, we got married a yr later.

2. I spun the No.1 rod bearing in the 383 in my 67 Satellite racing one of the early Mustang Cobra's. I read their rev limiter was set at 130, i got tired of toying with him and took off, probably was going 140+ for a mile or so. Nasty knock when i took my exit.

3. Worked at a Exxon station in the mid 80's, we also detailed caars there for a local car dealer, played Midnight Auto there quite a bit. Came back at 12 or so, took a 87 Eldorado Convert out for a midnight drive once, took a 87 GTA across the street to the back of another station and powerbraked the living daylights out of it. Hey it was getting new tires anyway.

4. I have never driven a Volkswagen Bug my whole life.

5. I have driven 2 different Ferrari's more than a mile though.

a Testa Rosa and a Mondial

2. I sport a Kilt and participate in Highland games.
3. I do Tukong Martial arts, TK MMA, and TK XMA(And yes I do weigh 280 and can still do XMA)
4. I am quite skilled with nunchaku(Doubles), and have several grandmaster trophies for it. Also quite good at nunchaku freestyling(FreestyleForum.net representin')

I heard the reason the kilt was invented was so your zipper wouldn't scare the sheep. LOL

Just the thought of a 280 lb. ninja scares the livin' **** out of me! LOL

I'm just glad you live in Texas. It would be a long drive just to thump my ***! LOL

6. I get motion sickness easily. In fact, I can't sit at a stop light and watch the cars passing in front of me without getting a little queasy.

7. I don't do drugs (never did, never will), I don't smoke (tried a few cigarettes and cigars in my younger days), I don't drink alcohol (had a beer or two and maybe a couple of mixed drinks - didn't like the taste), and I don't dip snuff (my Grandmother did - nasty habit).

8. I never hit a woman and I never will.

9. I once put a dent in my motorcycle's gas tank with my "groin" when I took a nosedive into a deep rut and the bike came to an abrupt halt.

10. I have never eaten sushi (don't think I ever will).

1. I never owned anything other than Mopars
2. I had 2 shoulder surgerys because of dislocations
3. I lost 145 pounds in the past year, still wanna lose another 20!
4. I never smoked never will
5. Lost my Mom to cancer when i was 17

1. I am 28 and have never had my license or driven on the road. Though I have owned 4 cars, only one of them ran ( 1979 Buick Regal, 1984 Olds Cutlass, 1991 Geo Storm, and currently 1966 Dodge Dart. The oldest, the Dart is the one that runs)
2. I lost my virginity at Age 20, and have only had sex with 3 people in my life, and until 2003 could count on 2 hands how many times i actually had sex
3. When My fiance and I met, she didn't like me. I was part of the staff at youth group and was in charge, and she didn't like that I told her what do to do. couple years later, we started dating, that was 6 years ago.
4. I lost my Father 11 days before my 12 birthday, He died of Congestive Heart failure, he was 32
5. I have never broken a bone in my body

couple years later, we started dating...

And that's when SHE started telling YOU what to do...
icon10.gif

1. i like my dog more than most people
2. After flipping a cj7 last year my shoulder and collar bone are no longer attached to each other
3. as of Friday im a grandpa and as of sunday im 37 (step daughter)
4. at NCSU i competed in old type logging events...axes saws etc
5. i have a bad habit of buying cars and parts and never getting around to
doing anything with them

And that's when SHE started telling YOU what to do...
icon10.gif

She wishes :director:. Luckily for me, she's pretty laid back most of the time, and we get along famously. Our friends that played matchmakers, they fight all the time, and once told her that we have an unhealthy relationship because we rarely ever fight, we just get along. In 6 years we have had 3 fights, and 2 of those were because of aforementioned friends (long old story).
And she is my best friend

1: I have never lived more than 250 miles from where I was born.

2: I lost my Dad when I was 7 from a car accident.

3: Until this time last year, I had never owned a Mopar (65 Cuda now) ;)

4: I have not gone one day since I was 12 years old (49 now) without wearing a baseball hat.

5: I can write and throw a ball equally well with either hand.

5 things about me,
I dont want to be like Jeremiah
I cant ever have enough sex.
I forgot some of the girls i have had sex with
I,m not like Jeremiah
And did I say i cant have enough sex.

1. i like my dog more than most people
2. After flipping a cj7 last year my shoulder and collar bone are no longer attached to each other
3. as of Friday im a grandpa and as of sunday im 37 (step daughter)
4. at NCSU i competed in old type logging events...axes saws etc
5. i have a bad habit of buying cars and parts and never getting around to
doing anything with them

I bet a lot of us suffer from number 5

5 things about me,
I dont want to be like Jeremiah
I cant ever have enough sex.
I forgot some of the girls i have had sex with
I,m not like Jeremiah
And did I say i cant have enough sex.

What's with the discrimination lol. I am a nerd, I spend 50% of my time behind a keyboard :hiding: and used to be shy. I didn't really know how to pick up the ladies, so I didn't get any...Now, I don't need to pick up the ladies, and get as much as I need. I can't ever have enough either, but like I said, I was really shy and became very familiar with palm-a-la.

want more ? .. ok....

1. Passed a full university 4 year course for Psychology and never got a degree for it.

2. Trained for 5 years to be a Conveyor Engineer and left the biz for a lesser job to be with family more.

3. Watched a horse do a somersault over my truck fender-hood-fender and keep running.... Hooves were flying!!!

4. Had a cheating wife.

5. I could have been the BIG winner in a Coca Cola contest years ago when you had to collect bottle caps that had words on them and spell out " Coke The Real Thing" and I got the final word only to find that some of the caps fell in the trash and were gone..... I didnt know it but the word "REAL" was the one hard to get... I had already had it and was waiting for the word "thing". So literaly threw 50 thousand bucks away !

-RPM

I heard the reason the kilt was invented was so your zipper wouldn't scare the sheep. LOL

Just the thought of a 280 lb. ninja scares the livin' **** out of me! LOL

I'm just glad you live in Texas. It would be a long drive just to thump my ***! LOL
Hmm idk about that, but I do have a funny kilt story. This BIG dude comes to a festival one year full regalia(AKA no undies) and goes to sit down on one of those slatted benches that open and close a little when you sit on em. I remember him sitting down and when he went to get up those slats closed up on his....ummm "junk" and he picked the WHOLE bench up with his...yea...Ive never heard a man scream like that in my life lol lol.

I guess you could say ninja, but our style(Not including MMA/Judo and XMA)is a mix of Shaolin Kung Fu and TKD-ish. We take all the trophies almost when we go to Hobbs, Lubbock and here in town. Love it.

And actually it would be a long walk seein' as I cant get my car workin. :(

1. I am an industrial electrician that works a rotating 12hr swing shift.
2. I've been married for 18 years off of a blind date.
3. I have two daughters ages 16 and 9.
4. Was born and raised with nothing but mopars.
5. My dog is a mutt and pretty much worthless but I love him none the less

1.I make a bombtastic spaghetti
2.I got my first tattoo for christmas 2 years ago
3.I nearly killed a guy last year when him and his 2 friends try to jump me...Thank you Master Hayes and DJ, your training help save my life.
4.Ive seen dogs joined at the hips and was 2 lazy to walk 10 steps back to take a picture of it, now noone believes me and my friend(Yes I used to be a stoner)
5.Ive seen The 13th Warrior over 100 times.

1. Crooked hanging pictures bug me :munky2:

2. I love old cars and could talk about them all day, every day :cheers:

3. I do all the restoration work on my cars and can't decide if I love it or hate it :scratch:

4. My wife sure puts up with a lot :evil4:

5. I have a metal roof :-D

-
Back