/6 swap to 360 questions???

-
I,ve had Hooker headers on my 340 for 5 years.I adjusted t.bars for some more height.If you take it easy over speed bumps you should be good to go!If your going for looks with headers,you have to spend$$For some performance,just go cheap and spend money on other parts!My 2 cents!

OCT 08 006.jpg

I have shorty block hugging Hedman headers... I bought them years ago.. they said they would fit, but Years later I see where there will be a problem when I get exhaust welded on.. They will have to make a funky tube to avoid hitting the idler arm... oh well. we'll see how it goes..

mine is not stock engine, but I have tried running 600, 650, 750 cfm carbs on mine and it hated them all. Stuck a Holley street avenger 770 cfm right oout of the box on it and the car LUVS it. Best carb I have had for the car.

-RPM

i wouldn't buy the edelbrock carb if i were u, i know some people that had them, if you can get the car to idle it will runs bad in some rpms, and vice versa, stick with the holley they always were proven to work

-
Back