64 273 2 BBL Carb needed ASAP

-

abuong01

Reaction score
The restoration shop working my 64 Barracuda said they cannot repair the current carb nor can they find one to replace it. Surely there has to be a 2 BBL carb for 4 speed somewhere. Anyone have one or purchased one recently. Will upgrade later to 4 BBL, just need to get it running and out of the Resto Shop ASAP.

THE CARBURETOR SHOP
ORDERING INFORMATION

SHIPPING. All shipping will be done via UPS. Ground UPS within the 48 contiguous United States will normally be $14.00 per order for orders up to 3 pounds. Heavier items will be more. For those with non-USA addresses, PLEASE CALL FIRST! We will NOT use your UPS account for shipping. We have tried this twice; each time spending several hours trying to make it work.

PAYMENT – USA buyers. We accept VISA and MasterCard by telephone, fax, or email. We no longer accept COD orders. We will accept checks payable in US dollars drawn on a US bank, but checks will delay shipping. We accept postal money orders or bank money orders, WE CANNOT ACCEPT MONEY ORDERS OTHER THAN POSTAL OR BANK. We also accept cash in our store. We do not accept any of the online payment services.

TRADES – this is a link to a page listing those items for which we may consider in trade: TRADE LIST

PAYMENT – Non-USA buyers. Purchases by non-USA buyers MUST be via either VISA or MasterCard. No other form of payment can be accepted.

THOSE EMAILING ORDERS (not questions) – PLEASE PRINT THIS FORM FILL IN THE BLANKS, SCAN THE FORM INTO A JPG FILE, AND EMAIL THE FORM, ALONG WITH A COPY OF THE EMAIL TO WHICH YOU ARE RESPONDING!!!

TELEPHONE - (573) 392-7378 (9-4 Mon-Tues central time) For those outside the central (United States) time zone, to determine central time click World Clock and scroll to Jefferson City which is central time.

TELEFAX – We no longer support fax.

EMAIL CARBURETOR KING

SHIPPING and MAILING ADDRESS - THE CARBURETOR SHOP, 204 EAST 15TH STREET, ELDON, MISSOURI 65026.

SALES TAX - Missouri residents will pay Missouri sales tax at the rate of 8.125%

They show they have a BBS 2 barrel for your application

I got one off spec'd off a 80's 318 truck. NOS just shelf wear. Holley replacement design (aluminum unicast) PM me.

Is there a difference in the body of the 4 speed carb to a automatic carb or is it just linkage? I imagine you want to keep the same clamp on air cleaner as well? or are you just looking to get up and running with a carb that fits the manifold?

Is there a difference in the body of the 4 speed carb to a automatic carb or is it just linkage? I imagine you want to keep the same clamp on air cleaner as well? or are you just looking to get up and running with a carb that fits the manifold?

Car is all original, would like to keep it original. Basically need a running carb to replace the current carb which is leaking fuel.

THE CARBURETOR SHOP
ORDERING INFORMATION

SHIPPING. All shipping will be done via UPS. Ground UPS within the 48 contiguous United States will normally be $14.00 per order for orders up to 3 pounds. Heavier items will be more. For those with non-USA addresses, PLEASE CALL FIRST! We will NOT use your UPS account for shipping. We have tried this twice; each time spending several hours trying to make it work.

PAYMENT – USA buyers. We accept VISA and MasterCard by telephone, fax, or email. We no longer accept COD orders. We will accept checks payable in US dollars drawn on a US bank, but checks will delay shipping. We accept postal money orders or bank money orders, WE CANNOT ACCEPT MONEY ORDERS OTHER THAN POSTAL OR BANK. We also accept cash in our store. We do not accept any of the online payment services.

TRADES – this is a link to a page listing those items for which we may consider in trade: TRADE LIST

PAYMENT – Non-USA buyers. Purchases by non-USA buyers MUST be via either VISA or MasterCard. No other form of payment can be accepted.

THOSE EMAILING ORDERS (not questions) – PLEASE PRINT THIS FORM FILL IN THE BLANKS, SCAN THE FORM INTO A JPG FILE, AND EMAIL THE FORM, ALONG WITH A COPY OF THE EMAIL TO WHICH YOU ARE RESPONDING!!!

TELEPHONE - (573) 392-7378 (9-4 Mon-Tues central time) For those outside the central (United States) time zone, to determine central time click World Clock and scroll to Jefferson City which is central time.

TELEFAX – We no longer support fax.

EMAIL CARBURETOR KING

SHIPPING and MAILING ADDRESS - THE CARBURETOR SHOP, 204 EAST 15TH STREET, ELDON, MISSOURI 65026.

SALES TAX - Missouri residents will pay Missouri sales tax at the rate of 8.125%

They show they have a BBS 2 barrel for your application

Just sent them an email. Thank you for the lead!

The restoration shop working my 64 Barracuda said they cannot repair the current carb nor can they find one to replace it. Surely there has to be a 2 BBL carb for 4 speed somewhere. Anyone have one or purchased one recently. Will upgrade later to 4 BBL, just need to get it running and out of the Resto Shop ASAP.

pm sent

I've got a 67 2 brl. It is for automatic trans. Slight difference is in the jet diameters.
Would work though.

I have a brand new one, has an issue idling, but I am sure it can be fixed with a jet or idle screw I just never messed with it. Let me know if you need it.

I have one that's on my 65 Barracuda 273 4speed car and uses the clamp on air cleaner. I am converting to a 4 barrel. Drop me a PM for more info.

i have one that's on my 65 barracuda 273 4speed car and uses the clamp on air cleaner. I am converting to a 4 barrel. Drop me a pm for more info.

oops Seems they aren't all the same.

-
Back