65/65/66 Barracuda RearSeat Latch Cover

-
okay guys, I am watching and adding your names to a list... then sending them to Chris...

clif of Az :coffee2:

You don't think you could get him to reproduce the plastic for the corners of the trim at bottom of the back glass do you....??

Mine broke when I removed the rear glass, then I lost them. Been looking ever since.

mine are still kicking but Im afraid to touch them! There is a rubber trim restore product out there thats supposed to be pretty good on restoring plastic/rubber stuff that has chalked.

Attachments

• 1212142134.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 416
  • 1212142135.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 408
Interested in the latch covers if the price is right.

Has anything happen with these latch covers? Want to get a set if and when they are made

Hi clif, any updates on production of the latch covers?)
Mike

I have no idea what the hold up is... I know he made a "bunch" of sets... But, he is not responding to my e-mails of late... ???

Sorry Guys #-o

Clif of Az. :coffee2:

Did anyone else receive a pm about the latch covers directing them to a facebook page?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cudarepops/411786388998518

Anyone buy them yet?

Hey CudaJames... I can confirm that is my friend Chris... he's for real and has a 65 Cuda "S" car himself... I tell you from the heart... no worries... they are good Peeps!

In this photo, Chris has his Gold on Gold interior next to my White with Gold interior.. (Both "S" cars) Both 4 speeds... Peeps think we are twins almost...

Chris however... is NOT a computer guy... But, I am working on making him a good member on here... Ok?

Attachments

• Chris_clif_cuda_65.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 225
very cool, it looked legitimate but with all the scammer scares, thought I would be safe

Here starts the restoring of my interior

Just ordered the latch covers from Chris. He said he will get them in the mail Tuesday. Will let you know what I think about them.
Bill

Originally Posted by cudajames View Post
Did anyone else receive a pm about the latch covers directing them to a facebook page?

Anyone buy them yet?

Here's what they look like... 2nd picture is down though the rear window so there is a little glare... Sorry...

Attachments

• LatchCov_D1.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 211
  • LatchCovF1.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 205
Just got my rear seat latch covers today. They look just like the originals. Very good product.
Bill

Just got my rear seat latch covers today. They look just like the originals. Very good product.
Bill

Thanks Bill... Chris had talked about these for a couple of years... Then finally, he found the time to make and perfect the molds... He is very busy with his main business and that is being A Taxidermist and Sculptor !!! Yeah, seeing his work load at his shop, it's really a miracle these came to life... His profession however was helpful in that he knew how to make molds... but, these were different and there were problems to overcome before he was satisfied with the end product! I'm for one very happy that he is able to deliver product now, as I prematurely posted pictures of test covers (that got me in a little trouble him)... and had a few other peeps upset the 64-66 Rear Seat Latch Covers took a little longer then originally thought... So this post in a way is an apology to Chris and his Wife... and to anyone else who feels I misled them on the time frame.

This is Chris's 65 Formula "S" Cuda 4 Speed... And... he drives it a LOT !!!

Hey Guys... How about hitting the "LIKE" button on Chris's FB Page... Google "cudarepops" or use the link in one of the above posts on this thread!!!

Attachments

• ChrisCuda.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 217
got mine the other day in blue. very nicely made. quick ship. No worries!

Next up? hopefully the rear window, inside corner trim pieces. Mine have been glued together more than Mrs. Brady's favorite vase

Mine arrived today. Super fast turn around time. Now all I need is new carpet. . . and some time

Attachments

• IMG_5043.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 155
-
Back