67Dart273 (Del)

-
last time he told me "get a manual" he also showed me the link to download the manual ....for free!!!

Click a couple buttons and get a free manual download....that is so easy a chimp could do it so with it that easy, when he says to someone "get a manual" I dont think that is asking too much.

if we are talking bout bob, i talked to him today. he is having it a little rough but as for health, he's fine. he has helped me lots and i have done lots for him. nobodys perfect so lets all look over the bs and keep this a fun place to be.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 272
Why can't someone just take a bit of a break without folks freaking out over it?

Why can't someone just take a bit of a break without folks freaking out over it?

Not freaking out about it Doug, just concerned as I would be with anyone. When you get to know someone and know that they post regularly, then not see them post in awhile gets you thinking. Hell if you stopped posting Doug, I would wonder if everything was alright also. I guess it's called compassion.

He told me to get one:coffee2: and I got one :glasses7: glad I did :color: I worry about him doing to much and
getting laid up, some of us have been there and it sucks :glasses7:

I'm not, he is a member that actually knows his **** and shares his knowledge. He has helped me out of a couple hard spots.

Yep spoke on the phone with Del a few times. Solved an electrical issue in 1 minute over the phone....which could have turned into a complete under the hood fire on Dads cuda if not for Del.

Question....As all too many of us know, What is the most frustrating to try and learn??? Yep ELECTRICAL.
So his insight, knowledge and comraderie is missed, but glad to hear its just a break.

:cheers:

Not freaking out about it Doug, just concerned as I would be with anyone. When you get to know someone and know that they post regularly, then not see them post in awhile gets you thinking. Hell if you stopped posting Doug, I would wonder if everything was alright also. I guess it's called compassion.

Agreed.
Glad he's good and comes back when ready.

Del is extremely knowledgeable and has helped me in the past. I have NO clue on electrical & he's very patient with electrical for dummies LOL

From looking at his last couple of posts, he was kind of dissed for NO reason :(

I hope he comes back soon !!

Not freaking out about it Doug, just concerned as I would be with anyone. When you get to know someone and know that they post regularly, then not see them post in awhile gets you thinking. Hell if you stopped posting Doug, I would wonder if everything was alright also.I guess it's called compassion.
You would probably be the only one.

I know he's lurking around a little north of me in CDA.
i think we are seeing his private side.

............Every1 needs a break now and then......I hope he's doing good and just relaxing and enjoying life...........kim...........

Hello Del, wherever you are.

See you finally joined the rest of the undead here in LurkerLand. What took you so long?

Props to you for putting up with it as long as you did, undoubtedly you have dispensed valuable advice and the community is grateful.

Interesting that your absence causes such a stir. Looks like that happened once before.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=257917

Well FABOnians, such an event even got me to climb out from under my rock, even though I am more inclined to agree with Snake.

Del is knowledgable, but he also is arrogant and abrasive. I won't cite him as the only reason I seldom post here, but he was a contributing factor.

From where I sit, :happy1:

There are a lot of FABO members who have demonstrated knowledge far in excess of what Del understands, yet they have not achieved the cult leader status he has. When is the last time you heard from the legendary SlantSixDan?

Life will go on, use the search function and don't drink the KoolAid!

TTFN WooHoo!

There are a lot of FABO members who have demonstrated knowledge far in excess of what Del understands, yet they have not achieved the cult leader status he has. When is the last time you heard from the legendary SlantSixDan?

Rarely, and he is quite knowledgable!!

Rarely, and he is quite knowledgable!!

And...always willing to share his knowledge as Well!!The tutorial on led headlights was so completely mind blowing....I didn't realize there was so much research and information could be had in one post!! Miss him around here too!! Geof

I think there is thread in the "Jokes" forum did not turn out comical to anyone.

Then too, we all just need breaks from routines we've gotten into.

I talked to Del about three weeks . He said He was getting real close to having his car painted . Not to worry. Del is a different dude . Some things just click with people , with Del its electrical . He told me to get a manual also , I did , all the pages are dog eared and smuged up. Most used books I have.

Del is a good guy.

He gets the same deal I get sometimes. Some people seem to take issue with how help is delivered. He's definitely no-nonsense. Everything can't get presented in romper room fashion where everyone gets a juice box, nappy mat and hippity-hop. :)

Hope he's doing Well.

Del is a good guy.

He gets the same deal I get sometimes. Some people seem to take issue with how help is delivered. He's definitely no-nonsense. Everything can't get presented in romper room fashion where everyone gets a juice box, nappy mat and hippity-hop. :)

Hope he's doing Well.

:blob::cheers: But I like the hippity-hop! Thanks for the laugh and I have to admit, sometimes, I just dont understand what you guys are saying and I need it explained to me 5 different ways by the same or group of people. I think my brain stops processing sometimes, and Im pretty sure that I've pissed you guys off myself.

Some people don't come on here to please everybody and candy coat stuff. There are people on here who KNOW what they know and know it well. When they get treated disrespectfully, it leaves a bad taste in their mouth. I wouldn't blame him if he never came back. Thinkin about the same myself. And I'm quite sure that would please more than a few of you.

Some people don't come on here to please everybody and candy coat stuff. There are people on here who KNOW what they know and know it well. When they get treated disrespectfully, it leaves a bad taste in their mouth. I wouldn't blame him if he never came back. Thinkin about the same myself. And I'm quite sure that would please more than a few of you.

Yeah, but I know where you live. I could come to your house and piss you off, too. ;)

-
Back