71 Dodge Dart Swinger Survivor the Real Deal

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
autopar...thx...sorry, I'm new to this whole thread process...didn't realize u couldn't post your pics cause we were in my thread...i get it now...thanks!!! I liked your pics...NICE RIDE......

Hey maximus, I could post my pics, I just don't want to here. I don't need people asking me how much for my car... they'd be pretty disappointed with the $1,000,000 price tag! BTW, in case anyone's interested that's $1,000,000 Canadian dollars, which is about $920,000 USD.

Thanks for the props!

here's some new pics for you mopar buffs....thx!

back left trunk quarter.jpg

back seat.jpg

car craft stickers.jpg

back seat 2.jpg

drivers side door panel.jpg

engine.jpg

front end.jpg

front floor board.jpg

front seat.jpg

front seat 2.jpg

here's some more pics...sorry couldn't load them all at once..enjoy....this is a true survivor.....I hope u all agree.....thx!

front seat back.jpg

headliner.jpg

long shot in driveway.jpg

numbers on hood.jpg

oil change reminder.jpg

oil change reminder 2.jpg

original spare tire in trunk well.jpg

passenger door panel.jpg

passenger side back seat.jpg

rear view.jpg

here's the last of the pics....hope u don't think it's overkill...just want to share this car with u mopar lovers.

rear window.jpg

right back quarter trunk.jpg

side view.jpg

sideview.jpg

spare tire.jpg

trunk.jpg

valve cover.jpg

my parts car is the same car...lol.

mine was a slant 6 with disc brakes and a 8 3/4 rear. also had a/c and the rim blow.
Joe...when you say "had" A/C ... does that mean it has it no longer?

well its my parts car and in pieces. so technically no it doesn't have it any more..lol gonna use the pieces for my yellow dart. witch was optioned just like the gold one posted here and my gold parts car ( except my parts car had an 8 3/4 and disc brakes up front) but was white with a black top and int. must have been a very common option package back then.

In today's economy I would value it at around $5000 mainly due to the /6. My brother bought at the Mopar Nationals 3 yrs ago, a California surviver 48,000 mile 67 Barracuda Notchback, 273 4bbl, automatic for $6500. Cars a cream puff like yours.

Hey Maximus, not to be a 'total tool' but I looked at that trunk pic and the tire looks like a steel belted radial????? I dont recall any of mine having anything but biased ply. Tell me you were just kidding about taking out the motor??? I can use and extra for my ride!
Chas.

The car has steel belted radials all the way around...the same tire that's in the trunk...r u saying there wasn't steel belted radials in 1971? was just kidding about the engine...lol.....

Yeah, I know radials were around. I just dont remember Darts having radial tires until 74 on the Dart Special Editions and Valiant Broughams. Your car perhaps could have had radials added on at the dealer or something like that. Like I said, I dont want to come off like a total tool and I would not even think of bashing your car as its much nicer than mine. Just bringing up a thought as I had these cars when they were very close to new and never had radials on any of them. By the way, my heart stopped when you mentionned the motor swap thingy. I gotta get a new motor for my car so I can put all the Holley, Hooker, and Offenhauser stuff on I have sitting in waiting. Really though, ya gotta keep that car. There just is not enough of us a body guys out here that have enough hair on our butts to show a slant car.
Chas.

I seen this car at the Mopar show in MN when he had it there...man is this thing awesome!! The rimblow steering wheel is mint and I remembering the owner telling me that someone at the show offered him $500 or $1,000 for just the steering wheel! Too bad this car is not a 318 but still, try to find a nicer SURVIVOR 71 Dart in this condition. Good luck with the sale!

yeh the dart is still for sale...for the right price....I said from the beginning I'm a newb to this...I'm not trying to show boat by any means...just trying to get a fair price for what my dart is truly worth....thought all the mopar people here would find my pics interesting....looking for that unique mopar collector that will appreciate my ride.....

340butterduster....as far as the used marks on the jack base...the car is 38 years old.....if it had no marks on it....the car would be in museum...apparently you missed the dime size clear collar around the passenger side lock door lock sleeve...that is the only thing missing on this car.....

LOL, I dont think the jack being used once or twice or the tires being radials really makes a difference in price anyways.

So back on topic, I would think you could get $5000 for the car, Maybe $6000 to the right person.

Its a tough market out there right now. I few years ago I could see $8000 to the right guy.

It would most likely be sold to someone in the rust belt seeing its hard to find anything clean like this around here.

On the west coast I dont see the car bringing that much money.

what are you hoping to get for the car the only prices i saw is what people are saying you should sell it for?

probably no less than 10,000 would drive this car home....here's a couple more pics with lights on....2 more for the old gipper.....thx for everything

front view lights.jpg

rear view lights.jpg

probably no less than 10,000 would drive this car home....here's a couple more pics with lights on....2 more for the old gipper.....thx for everything

10K on the right day to the right guy who wants a 340 clone or just a 6cly driver and doesnt want to spend 5-6k on the body and paint. I bought this Duster from a member of FABO and had it delivered to Pittsburgh. all org. 24,000, 3 spd on the floor, bench seat car....In the end I had about 7k into the car, yes, 7k I know I over paid but to me, a hot rodder who is going to put a big block in it and drive the living daylights out of it, it was worth it to me. good luck...

gold duster.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back