-
Status
Not open for further replies.

maximusmopar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi, I am a newb to this website. I have an all original, unmolested, survivor, 69,000 actual miles, mint interior...back seat never sat in...original spare tire still in trunk well...all numbers matching....factory invoice....build sheet...original owners manual still in glove box....body straight as arrow....very minimal rust....vinyl top is the only area where there is a few weather cracks. All glass is mint....225 slant six....rim blow steering wheel....came with mopar special package. This is a MUST HAVE for that Mopar collector looking for economy muscle. Take a look at pics (I hope they attached but if they didn't let me know and will try again) and let me know what you think. Thanks for looking!
Maximusmopar

Dan standing by car.jpg

engine.jpg

back seat.jpg

front end with hood up.jpg

front seat and dash.jpg

front steering wheel and dash.jpg

headliner.jpg

rear view trunk open.jpg

side view in driveway.jpg

Welcome to the site.
nice car.
Asking price and location of the car would be nice. :-D

I'm in st.paul, minnesota....don't really know what I would let this car go for yet...trying to figure that out by visiting some of the different mopar websites......I hear different things...I know this car is worth something to the right person

FORGOT TO MENTION....has holly carb from factory...have paperwork. All original belts, hoses, wiper blades, original tires....EVERYTHING on this survivor is ORIGINAL.

what nice specimen ! I wouldn't take any less than twice the original window sticker for it if it was mine.

How much of the car has been repainted? Any repairs to the body? I see the front clip looks like it was repainted, just wondering about the rest.

This pic is from the first day I bought the car off of an old man, who ordered it brand new for his wife. She only drove it to church, groc store, bingo. She died..he kept the car in his garage. I went on a service call to his house one day...seen it in garage....he saw that I really fell in love with the car. He asked me if he sold me the car, what would I do with it. I said I'd wipe it off with a baby diaper every day.....the rest is history and a sale was made. It had 58,000 miles on it when I bought it....I've only put on 10,000 miles in 5 years and they're all car show miles, and some weekend outings. He told me it was all original never been repainted. The reason the front clip is so shiny I think it's because he backed it out of the garage half way to work in garage, so that could explain why front clip appears shinier. All parts are original as far as I can tell.

Wasn't a mopar guy before I found this gem. Now I'm full blown mopar lover. 2 weeks after I purchased this car..someone asked if I was going to Mopars in the Park, Shakopee Wisconsin..mopars only. So I went. They put me by A Bodies on 3rd turn. Concession stand opens...I go get a beer....came back...mopar club all over my car...that's when I got schooled. Guy asked me if I knew what these initials and numbers meant on valve cover, hood, firewall. I replied no haven't had time to clean them off. He said ABSOLUTELY DO NOT TOUCH THESE....these are the initials when coming down assembly line. If u look closely at front of valve cover....u can see what I'm talking about. Thought this might be interesting to u all. Thank you for your input...keep it coming!
maximusmopar

I would say 5 to 6K. The slant and the difference in the paint wil be a stumbling point for anyone wanting to buy the car. I bet you have had lots of people tell you if you ever wanted to sell the car to let them know and they would buy it but when push comes to shove the story is different. Dont take offense as I am not bashing your car as my pics will show you what I dabble on you do have a nice car. In my opinion you have something that you most likely never will be able to obtain again if you sell it so why sell it, keep it and enjoy. Its a really nice old car!!
Chas.

parts 003.JPG

new car pics 028.JPG

new car pics 054.JPG

have question for mopar guys.....there is a sticker on the inside back window top left, it is silver...the size of a quarter....put on from inside....the only thing I can think of is factory tinted windows. Any input would suppress my curiousity. thx.

I dont recall seeing anything like this on any of my Darts back in the day. It may have just been something from the dealer who sold the car? Dodge didnt put many stickers on windows unless you had Scat Pack cars or Super Bees. Does this sticker have any printing on it anywhere??
Chas.

thanks for all your input....you both have really nice rides....I wish my dart had a v8 in it. keep any suggestions you may think of coming as I do appreciate them.

chaz i just saw your last reply....no there are no words on the sticker...just a silver sticker the size of a quarter, but it is a high quality sticker....thanks for all your input!

Man that IS beautifuL!!!!

Whats the color called?
THe color code/option!?

If i was you,i WOULD NOT sell it.
Youl regret it down the track i promise you.

my parts car is the same car...lol.

mine was a slant 6 with disc brakes and a 8 3/4 rear. also had a/c and the rim blow.

pic015.jpg

thx nemesis! someone told me the color was fawn gold....the color code is....Y81Y...havent touched build sheet ...still under seat of car in springs...thanks for looking!

If you really want to know price-- take a bunch of quality photos-- place your reserve on it & put it on ebay.Make sure your resrve is enough-because you will not find another 1. I think that would cost less than $50-- for some good info-- be prepared to answer questions.
8K+ at least for that-- your in a league of your own-- even with the slant-- your spare probably has 1970's air in it---
Lawrence

Nice! Would make a nice 340 clone, or a sweet drag car.

LOL!! Just kidding!! I wouldn't touch it, and I wouldn't sell it. Like others have said, you'll never find another.

thx for your input....i'm ripping the slant out as we speak...LOL!LOL!
have u got pics of your dart? I'd like to see them if u do....I thank all of you who have given me your input...I'm having second thoughts of selling now....keep your input and comments coming....thx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back