72 and later marker light welts?

-
Here is the 1972 parts book calling for 4 welt’s - notice only under the “L” body style!

Look again: four for each "L" and four for each "V".
And those aren't bodystyles, they're car lines. "L" means Dart—all of them, whether it be a Custom 4-door, a Swinger, or a Demon. "V" means Valiant—all of them, including Duster.

about the placement of the side marker gasket it was said:
Between the welt and the marker.
That raises a question for me about how poorly the ungasketted welt-to-sheetmetal junction kept water out the trunk.

That raises a question for me about how poorly the ungasketted welt-to-sheetmetal junction kept water out the trunk.
I wouldn’t mind having a set of these and I’d gasket them appropriately but $20 a pop is too steep. I’d pay $20 for a copy of the file and print them myself.

how many people would be interested in these. The only reason i am asking is because i could invest the time into designing it in cad software and could sell them for probably $20 (for 4) including shipping (They should fit in a envolope) you can make your own foam gaskets out of thin foam.

how many people would be interested in these. The only reason i am asking is because i could invest the time into designing it in cad software and could sell them for probably $20 (for 4) including shipping (They should fit in a envolope) you can make your own foam gaskets out of thin foam.
I’m in

Screenshot (1).png
Screenshot%20(1).png

about 6 hors into it with many failed attempts it does not help that my main 3d printer is not operational right now so i am using a smaller one and cant print the whole thing:mad:

Based on what my quaterpanels looked like around the marker lights on my 75 before I restored it, water definitely got in past the foam gasket. There was surface rust around the three holes on each side of the metal, even on the front fenders around the yellow side marker lights. I put a bead of caulk around the back side of the plastic marker lights, let it dry and then attached them to the car.

-
Back