• 003.JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 682
  • 005.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 691
  • 007.JPG
    87.8 KB · Views: 687
  • 008.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 704
Very nice. Must feel good. Did you take it to a shop?

AWESOME congrats looks great, nice choice of color

Brad

Looking good !

Cool. I plan to paint mine as well. Did you build any kind of spray booth?
Thanks guys, yeah im in the middle of completing the booth..i definitly want to use it for when i paint the outside, i didnt get any bugs or dust on the areas i painted already without it..but still gonna use it as the outside is more important :D

Looks awesome so far. You've got to feel good about it. Looking forward to the outside. Excellent.:coffee2:

Right on man, looks really good! You did well if you didn't get any dust in that! Or lucky lol.

Looks awesome so far. You've got to feel good about it. Looking forward to the outside. Excellent.:coffee2:

Thats looking good, cant wait to see the it all painted!
Thx guys i cant wait to paint the rest too..soon..but honestly as much as i want it all painted now i enjoy every step i do so im in no rush :toothy8: P.S heres some more car **** for those of you following the build.

Attachments

• demon july 006.JPG
    102.9 KB · Views: 629
  • demon july 004.JPG
    116.3 KB · Views: 590
  • demon july 003.JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 587
  • demon july 001.JPG
    100 KB · Views: 589
I'm curious about your booth plans. I've been researching on this topic. I'm thinking of making a kind of removable partition in my shop, with two furnace fans, one pushing through a filter, one pulling, the pulling fan with slightly less cfm so there's a little positive pressure keeping dust out.

Looking very good! I think you'll like gloss white stripes on orange, I know I would. Keep up the good work!

Wow Brad,

It's been awhile since I checked out your build. I gotta say I love the work man! I'm about to finally start on the Demon Resurection myself and I only hope i can take some of what you've done and duplicate it. Great color scheme, If you go with the white stripes I can't wait to see it finished as that was what my original combo was as well.

Cheers,

Joe

Thanks guys i appreciate the kind words, i have a bunch of cars to work on for the next couple of weeks so im going to have to delay painting the rest for a bit..plus i still have to give the sealer a final scuff.
I was able to pull the windshield and rear window out today and clean the frame so it is also ready for paint, i also bought a new front windshield as the old one was going "milky" and all new rubber gaskets.
Idaho, im happy to hear you are going to paint yourself..i got the idea from my brother in law from this link http://www.highlandwoodworking.com/knock-downspraybooth.aspx
you may have to modd it up to your garage/shop but it gives you a rough idea where to start.

Hey brad, sorry I never texted back... Looks awesome, I will try and swing by soon
Thanks bud.
Could'nt resist putting the grill back on for some teaser photos :D

Attachments

• demon july 014.JPG
    108.5 KB · Views: 508
  • demon july 016.JPG
    98.7 KB · Views: 491
-
Back