73' B3 340 Duster pro touring build

-
I added a 1/8" tapped hole to the side of the timing chain cover so I can relocate the Autometer water temp sensor away from the Intake manifold since I have to run a second water temp sensor for the FAST efi system I thought the intake was getting a little crowded with sending units. I also picked my accent color for the stripes, and scoop so I decided since the Sharktooth grille is getting blacked out I would use the Dark slate color for the fins so the grille will have some contrast and not be totally black...I'm gonna use the Jet black and Soft touch clear for the grille treatment. I aslo decided to paint one of the Custom Emblems in the Chrysler Dark Slate and mount it with 3M double sided tape to the dash, I dont think I'll add the red pinstripe, just simple and clean. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• duster 020.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 744
  • duster 046.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 698
  • duster 045.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 686
  • duster 050.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 721
  • duster 042.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 724
  • duster 026.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 704
  • duster 052.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 744
  • duster 037.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 721
  • duster 034.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 729
Ross, We went to the Hemi Reunion today in Hamilton, Ohio.

This guy was parked 2 spots from us. He said he was from Akron
and wanted to know if we knew some guy named Dave Gordon.

Hemi2013008_zpsff77cd71.jpg

Hemi2013004_zps99fc6e0f.jpg

Hemi2013028_zps2d521ea3.jpg

Yep know him, He's a member here, we see him at alot of car shows .....he has 3 barracudas...... one is an M code car.

shouldn't that say ...twisted? or has that already been done

dash looks great!

shouldn't that say ...twisted? or has that already been done

dash looks great!

I saw "Twisted" somewhere on a license plate recently and didn't want to be a copy cat. Like you said It's been done several times....I might have to add "Wicked" in even smaller letters to make it all tie together. Maybe I could use "DUST YA", saw that at the Nats, was actually parked near that guy. Can't remember who it was though...on a side note is there any chance of having the "New" K for Norwalk ?

I like ....rosted.....original and fits (like frosted but done by Ross...get it?)

I kinda doubt if I will have your new K by Norwalk....but possible. The pieces are scheduled to be cut out 9/6. Apparently the laser cutter is busy with a three week backlog

Okay, just trying to schedule when to send out the engine to get assembled and I want to get the mounting tabs welded on the new k before he builds it and makes it tough to muscle around for mock up.

Repainting a perfectly restored grille sucks...so heres how I spent my day and I'm not done yet....

Attachments

• duster 015.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 721
  • duster 016.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 696
  • duster 017.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 677
  • duster 018.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 648
  • duster 019.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 709
I don't people will get it....plus it doesn't sound tough enough....Roasted sounds like Toasted which sounds like someone thats drunk....oh wait, maybe your on to something !!!

not roasted...it's Ross-ted

but it's OK...I just put you down for a no

I saw "Twisted" somewhere on a license plate recently and didn't want to be a copy cat. Like you said It's been done several times....I might have to add "Wicked" in even smaller letters to make it all tie together. Maybe I could use "DUST YA", saw that at the Nats, was actually parked near that guy. Can't remember who it was though...on a side note is there any chance of having the "New" K for Norwalk ?

I remember gettin' the holeshot on a guy that had a 'dust ya' plate on the way from the hotel to the Nats Saturday morning while driving the Hemi Demon. I was confused by his plate :D

I don't people will get it....plus it doesn't sound tough enough....Roasted sounds like Toasted which sounds like someone thats drunk....oh wait, maybe your on to something !!!

not roasted...it's Ross-ted

but it's OK...I just put you down for a no

You can add me to the no list.............:coffee2:

I remember gettin' the holeshot on a guy that had a 'dust ya' plate on the way from the hotel to the Nats Saturday morning while driving the Hemi Demon. I was confused by his plate :D

I call BS! I want to see a do over! Test and tune is Thursday night at PRP

Denny probally didn't want to spill his morning Coffee (since thats what he say's the Duster is, just a Coffee getter)..so any sudden acceleration or power shifting could have caused a potential spilling issue on the way to the Show.

Seen it in person several years ago on the Power Tour. Nice car.

I call BS! I want to see a do over! Test and tune is Thursday night at PRP

Sounds like a great idea to me.

Denny probally didn't want to spill his morning Coffee (since thats what he say's the Duster is, just a Coffee getter)..so any sudden acceleration or power shifting could have caused a potential spilling issue on the way to the Show.

Sounds plausible.

-
Back