**73 Scamp Mini Pro-Street Engine Swap**

-
I got a chicken **** ticket in town today going 0 miles per hour. Cop said I rolled through a stop sign. He is FOS and I let him know it. No way did I roll the stop. I actually stopped 3 different times letting pedestrians go and a car, Then I went. He then said my engine is too loud. That is not on the ticket. What a DICK.

Told him I will see his *** in court and I called him a straight out ******* liar. Dis honest cops piss me way the **** off!

He was running my name and crap in the Data Base. He wanted to arrest me for nothing. This kid is clean, clean. Never in trouble like what he thought. Today verifies why I hate the POS's. FOS Liar's with a badge and and a gun. There may be 1 good out of 99 bad. F'em

F.. the police coming straight from the underground! :finga:

You almost need a gopro to record your driving to combat some of this stuff.

Be great to walk into court with a uncut video to show the sequence where he said you rolled a stop sign, only to stop three times before proceeding, I wish you luck.

Still no fricken word on the endorsement, they love to take their time. LOL

Sorry to hear about that, cops sucks, especially the newbies trying to prove something, they think the badge strikes for into people rookie and veteran cops, most are just a$$holes, but do agree there are a very few good ones out there.

I got a chicken **** ticket in town today going 0 miles per hour. Cop said I rolled through a stop sign. He is FOS and I let him know it. No way did I roll the stop. I actually stopped 3 different times letting pedestrians go and a car, Then I went. He then said my engine is too loud. That is not on the ticket. What a DICK.

Told him I will see his *** in court and I called him a straight out ******* liar. Dis honest cops piss me way the **** off!

He was running my name and crap in the Data Base. He wanted to arrest me for nothing. This kid is clean, clean. Never in trouble like what he thought. Today verifies why I hate the POS's. FOS Liar's with a badge and and a gun. There may be 1 good out of 99 bad. F'em

Find out his work schedule and try to change the court date so it's a huge PITA for him to attend. Like if he works 2nd shift, ask for early Monday morning. I've gotten a couple tickets dropped that way...even if he does show up you just made his Monday suck. :D

I got a negligent 2nd degree last month because I stuffed it in neutral in a tunnel and bounced it off the limiter. He said I was smokin the tires and across the lanes. I got out with him behind me. Got pics on my cell phone with no tire tracks in the street. I go to court on the 22nd. I have pictures of my car at the track leaving tracks out the burnout box. Gonna call that ****** a liar to his face.

I got a negligent 2nd degree last month because I stuffed it in neutral in a tunnel and bounced it off the limiter. He said I was smokin the tires and across the lanes. I got out with him behind me. Got pics on my cell phone with no tire tracks in the street. I go to court on the 22nd. I have pictures of my car at the track leaving tracks out the burnout box. Gonna call that ****** a liar to his face.

Damn, I thought California was the only state with Jackwad police. I do know in California if you get out of your car without being asked they will try to stuff your face in the dirt. Total BS :banghead:

Good for you on calling his *** out. Protect and serve my ***. Only thing they serve is themselves!

Funny thing is that their cars don't say Protect and Searve on them anymore (at least around here anyway).

Damn, I thought California was the only state with Jackwad police. I do know in California if you get out of your car without being asked they will try to stuff your face in the dirt. Total BS :banghead:

Good for you on calling his *** out. Protect and serve my ***. Only thing they serve is themselves!

The RCMP in Canada are a real treat, I haven't run into one in my life that wasn't a dick. And the new younger ones just keep getting worse, and the females, yeowser.

Any update? Like most I've spent a few hours reading through your journey, it's one of the best builds I've run across!

Do you have a thread on your 9:1 motor with the small roller? What heads?

I'm in the middle of doing a 421 stroker build and yours has held up well and sounds badass!

I have not been on here much at all. I started setting up my 2016 business plan in October 2015. That took me about 100 days, new office, furniture, hiring employees etc.

My Scamp is for sale..... I did a boat load of work to it as you can see in the thread here. The car is very clean and all work done to it is top notch. No skipping corners on this one. I have a lot of $$ in it not counting all of the labor hours. I will be putting a For Sale ad up soon.

Price is $25K if anyone is interested. I will be checking my PM's, I get notified by email.

That sucks, you going to build another one? Always love following your builds, been wondering what happened to you!

I have not been on here much at all. I started setting up my 2016 business plan in October 2015. That took me about 100 days, new office, furniture, hiring employees etc.

My Scamp is for sale..... I did a boat load of work to it as you can see in the thread here. The car is very clean and all work done to it is top notch. No skipping corners on this one. I have a lot of $$ in it not counting all of the labor hours. I will be putting a For Sale ad up soon.

Price is $25K if anyone is interested. I will be checking my PM's, I get notified by email.

Done with cars? Or just this one?

My car building days are over. It just cost me way too much $$. Time vs me working.

I will be getting back into the Sand Scene here hopefully by next season and ordering up a new car to go hit the dunes. Looking at some serious power this time. 1600-2000hp. Twin Turbo all aluminum Big Block on e85.

My goal is to run this guy down! This one is TT Small block in a Heavy car. Mine will weigh no more than 2400lbs, 2 seat mid engine. The cost... You don't want to know.

My old car. 1850lbs, it was a perfect package for the day. Times have changed.

View attachment 1st digital pictures 128.jpg

[ame]https://youtu.be/Mhsct3YavxQ[/ame]

hey Louis how can i follow your build on this awesome sand machine will you post it here or another site .whoever buys your car will be getting a terrific ride .

wow ! when you lose interest, you lose it. too bad, the Mopar world will miss you, the fine builder you are, you sir spared no cost or ambition. enjoy your new/renewed hobby !

hey Louis how can i follow your build on this awesome sand machine will you post it here or another site .whoever buys your car will be getting a terrific ride .

Don't know if I will do a build thread on it. I really need to focus on work. I want to be able to retire in 5 years. Not that I will but I want the option to slow down a bit.

I will be having Raw Motorsports in Temecula Ca do the build when it comes time. Dana builds the most reliable cars out there. He built my last one.

rawmotorsports.com

My car building days are over. It just cost me way too much $$. Time vs me working.

I will be getting back into the Sand Scene here hopefully by next season and ordering up a new car to go hit the dunes. Looking at some serious power this time. 1600-2000hp. Twin Turbo all aluminum Big Block on e85.

My goal is to run this guy down! This one is TT Small block in a Heavy car. Mine will weigh no more than 2400lbs, 2 seat mid engine. The cost... You don't want to know.

My old car. 1850lbs, it was a perfect package for the day. Times have changed.

View attachment 1714873574

https://youtu.be/Mhsct3YavxQ

Those look like a lot of fun for sure. I love anything fast.

Maybe when you get it done you can show us a video of you beating him :burnout:

There are several financing options available.

Light Stream seems to be the quickest and less hassle if you got good credit.

You can use their funding for any purpose. $$ wired into your account usually the same day. You also get to keep the pink slip. No collateral financing.

https://www.lightstream.com

They are who I used when I bought the dart from you. Plus they auto pay right from your account and send a email to remind you it's coming out.

Real nice remember that next time you need one:eek:ops::eek:ops:

Find out his work schedule and try to change the court date so it's a huge PITA for him to attend. Like if he works 2nd shift, ask for early Monday morning. I've gotten a couple tickets dropped that way...even if he does show up you just made his Monday suck. :D

Not in this state they get paid court time no matter what time they have to show so they ALWAYS show..

-
Back