'73 Sport Amateur Touring!

-
That's progress there! I pull parts off K member rather than pulling it all at once. Friggin too clumsy and heavy for me! :)

Someone is buying the whole unit, so I thought it would be easier for both of us to take the whole thing out in one piece....it wasn't too bad, just time consuming getting the rusty bolts off.

Hey everyone......it's been awhile since I have posted anything in this thread. I have been busy parting out my 76 sport donor car. I needed to get it out of the yard before the nice weather came around. Now that it's all done, I'll be able to find some time to continue with my mini tub.

I just picked this up last week......3.55 suregrip 489! Just need my Moser axles!

004.JPG

Hopefully some more progress pics as soon as I get the wiring finished. Cheers!

Last edited:
I made a big decision today with my build that I have been contemplating for a long time. My 73 sport will become a 72 demon. I can't get over how the grille and tail lights look so much better. I know some of you will frown upon this, but it's my car and I want it the way I want it. Anyone need 73 front clip parts and tail lights???? LOL:D

003 (2).JPG

Last edited:
love this build... keep it up. You are 100% right. The demon is so much better looking than the Dart Sport.

tubs?.....those look like trailer fenders to me?????

Looks like you got a good handle on it......fun to watch your progress.

Did you buy the inner fillers too? They make it easier for the fender/tub to hold shape

-
Back