ABodyBetty's new baby comes home!!!

-
2 courses of Alice's Resturant, a nap, then out to drummel Fern's broken stud tomarrow!!

Will Fern's thread end or will there be a brighter beginning?

Will the pups scrap over scraps?

Will Vinnie have a beagle bagel?

Will there be more pictures with the circles and arrows with descriptions on the back of the scene of the crime?

Tune in next time to find out.

Thank You All and,
Happy Thanksgiving!:toothy10:

1.jpg

2.jpg

You can't stop this thread because FABO won't let you,I think you know that.If you do I'll slit my wrists!Well,..............................I might PM ya and give ya $ht for stoppin.8)

Happy Thanksgiving to both of you 64dart170 and ABodyBetty.....And to the pups too. :cheers:

Turkey leftovers are the best.....WOL :tongue3: :grommit:

You are kidding right? This thread has been a real treat to follow and makes me get off my butt and go out to work on my car!

Thanks RedScampi,
After looking again, guess I better get back to it!
Besides sounds like if I don't ABB will put one of her bananna boats promptly up my kiester sideways! I have also had to use thread a couple of times for reference and can already tell will really be needing it for wires & vacume connections. I marked nothing with tape this time!:angry7: I think it's more don't care than knowing what I'm doing!
Have a Happy Thanksgiving RedScampi!8)

Good disclaimer. Dont stop now. 8)

OH! Almost forgot, same offer to you on the boards as Mike. If damaged let me know. If you knew my background & experience, you'd know why I chose food products for board clean up.

Homecloned, you should have seen how I just butchered your name a second ago before correction!! More coffee!!!!!!!

Anyway I wish that you and yours have a Happy Thanksgiving!8)

You didn't happen to get that Valiant in West Virginia ut by Hagerstown Md?

64Dart170,
I'm not sure what happened but I too wish that you would continue with this thread!! You're doing a GREAT job. Keep doin what you are doin and screw em if they can't take a joke.

Thanks Big Slim!
Guess I'll get started again today!
I hope you and your family have a Happy Thanksgiving!8)

Don't even go there........This thread is fun to read and your pups comments are a hoot!!

You have done more on Fern in a couple of months than I've done on my car in quite awhile. Please keep up the great work and home fixes for stuff are my favorite. 8) Not all of us have the tools, equipment or knowledge to fix everything ourselves.......this is how we learn.

Thanks 6pk2goDeamon!
Aint goin' there!
Please see disclaimer above & I'll keep posting for you.
I hope you and your family will have a Happy Thanksgiving too!8)

You can't stop this thread because FABO won't let you,I think you know that.If you do I'll slit my wrists!Well,..............................I might PM ya and give ya $ht for stoppin.8)

Ok, Ok, I give already!!!! Anything but the $ht storm on the PM!!!!:toothy10:

I'll get back to work today and I guess I'll have to post the poor mans version of Thanksgiving so everyone can see how the other half of us live! (more like 90% nowa days)

Please have a Happy Thanksgiving with your family today!!8)

Happy Thanksgiving to both of you 64dart170 and ABodyBetty.....And to the pups too. :cheers:

Turkey leftovers are the best.....WOL :tongue3: :grommit:

Leftovers?
HAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAA!!!!!!
Have you seen this before? (See pic!)

I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving with your family today!!8)

27.jpg

It is great to see someone saving the 4 doors, my better half drives a 64 4 door Valiant as a daily and it it has been one hell of a reliable car. The cars name is Matilda, we have driven it everywhere, even loaded down with camping gear. Matilda has survived six hour drives and still returns an average 25-28 mpg.

Happy Thanksgiving

Hey john thanks for the badass lights for the dart now I just need you to help me put them in haha

Ya get anything done on fern on turkey day??
Hey I was thinking on that stud with the easy out in it that if you have room on the manifold flange to just drill to the next size and tap just a thought

and I seen on here you need a power steering pump on fern and bof do you need the pumps for them or already have them?? if you need a pump I may have one or maybe even two

I'll call ya on friday

hava good one

dillon

Happy Thanksgiving

Hey john thanks for the badass lights for the dart now I just need you to help me put them in haha

Ya get anything done on fern on turkey day??
Hey I was thinking on that stud with the easy out in it that if you have room on the manifold flange to just drill to the next size and tap just a thought

and I seen on here you need a power steering pump on fern and bof do you need the pumps for them or already have them?? if you need a pump I may have one or maybe even two

I'll call ya on friday

hava good one

dillon

Hey D!
I didn't do diddly yesterday on Fern. The Christmas tree came in from the back porch and got set up. That started a chain reaction and the day was spent cleaning reorganizing whole house. Entire living room flipped in preparation of ABB's family comming here on the 19th. We couldn't afford to go there this year so they are comming here (some of them anyway).
We had to flip the livingroom due to us donating our entertainment center & TV to her sister, they don't have one, but she does have 3 kids! We have been planning on replaceing ours (for 2 years now) this holiday with black friday sale special. 32" LCD for $248.00, we had been saving in envelope for a while!
Had it all planned out. Was going to be there next to them at 3:AM with coffee, book, and lawnchair. Overslept! Got there about 4:10 this morning and you couldn't stir em with a stick!!! Went back to deli where that TV was and the line went through dairy, turn left down main isle then all the way towards front door, ended around dog food!!! I went in just to see if it was the same model they usally stock back on the wall. On the way out I was letting everyone know, loudly, that they could order same TV online for $.97 more to be shipped to their home!!! I was laughing all the way back to the car that was parked all the way down at the stop sign at the center entrance!!! They were lined up the hill comming in and parking was packed with people looking for spaces!!
Lordy I hope Lowes aint like that at 6 AM. They got a cordless flex LED drop light like yours for $14.95!! Merry Christmas to me!!!! Wonder how many eyes I'll have to gouge out there this morning for that drop light? LOL I'll drop a few rude dudes for a 15 dollar LED drop light! Not the violent type (maybe I am) but hey if their rude, it's cordless after all!!!

How far did you get on your car? Heads back on? Stud removed?

Power steering pumps replacing with rebuilds due to shaft leaks. No rush, just working on past them, can't really spend any money right now due to unemployment being up in the air with no set date on next check.

But I'm still getting that drop light, it's normally $30 some odd bucks and I would never spend that much on myself for a luxery item!!

I'll be at Lowes at 6 then back home for breakfast. Other than that plans are to get more Kero and work on Ferns broken stud.
Call anytime today!! Be home rest of day. If I don't talk to you till later, have a good day today!! Did you guys like the grill you left with??

Back again!
Well, I got to Lowes at about quarter till 6. Got in line in the lobby between doors with a small calm croud of people. Not like Walmart, more like riding in a big elevator!
So I get in there and in an out door voice say, "Please let me make a pre shopping announcement".
everyone turns around with supprised looks with ? marks above their heads, I and proceede;
"I just want to say before they open the doors, you all look like a great group of people but, If theres any pushing or gouging, like on top of the hill a while ago, I will body check the first person who touches me, and don't get in my way of the $15 drop light or I'll drop you!":boxing:
Silence.......
Lady 3 people up: "You just came from Walmart didn't you?"
Yeah! Istarted laughing and everone else did too!!! I says: "I knew the Lowes crowd would be just a little more my age! Everyone's laughing again and craking more jokes when the doors opened 10 mins. early!!!
DROP LIGHT!!! GOOD TIMES, and the end of the shopping season for me and ABB!!
That nice lady in line crackin the walmart comment first? Saw her in the store again, she pointed out $20 drill bit set to me, I told her I had enough bits and showed her the drop light I came in for. I told her about how good a deal it was and then showed her where they were close to us. She went and got one for her husbands stocking. YOUR WELCOME DUDE, where ever you are!!
Will have to go up later though to exchange this years beagle bed!
Merry Christmas!
Don't forget, same specials on Walmart site on internet with $.97 shipping to your home!!! Good Luck All!!!8)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

It is great to see someone saving the 4 doors, my better half drives a 64 4 door Valiant as a daily and it it has been one hell of a reliable car. The cars name is Matilda, we have driven it everywhere, even loaded down with camping gear. Matilda has survived six hour drives and still returns an average 25-28 mpg.

Hi 64X2!
Thanks for the shout out. Love Matilda's name!! The 4 doors love to camp!
Merry Christmas & stop in anytime!8)

64 packed to max 011.jpg

64 packed to max 022.jpg

Too bad you are so far away I have a 74 Custom that needs next to no work and I have everything it needs slant 6 with a posi rear and power disc brakes nice gold with black interior love to get rid of it but my wife is paranoid that it will get scrapped look like new underneath only a little rot in the rear quarters but I have a spare set right now I am driving it back and forth to work over 60miles a day. To be a nice cruise only needs a speaker for the radio.

Too bad you are so far away I have a 74 Custom that needs next to no work and I have everything it needs slant 6 with a posi rear and power disc brakes nice gold with black interior love to get rid of it but my wife is paranoid that it will get scrapped look like new underneath only a little rot in the rear quarters but I have a spare set right now I am driving it back and forth to work over 60miles a day. To be a nice cruise only needs a speaker for the radio.

Hey Dan201,
Who needs a dang radio anyway. It just takes away from the driving experience. Will always offer a nice 4 door a happy home. When trying to find a Fern, that was always the first thing I would say to whoever owned the car we were looking at...."We will offer loving home with roof over head" but will still be required to drive daily". LOL
Sounds like your wife wants to keep her anyway, sounds like you do too with that 60 miles round trip daily!
What ruins them is sitting not being used.
I've shipped from as far away as Douglas GA to Cin. OH. before!
Fix the quarters, paint, sing to yourself & forget the radio, drive & enjoy not having payments!!

Merry Christmas!8)

He he!
Radio, smadio. My '74 is radio delete. As for the payments.... Amen! Of course we do still make optional payments for parts. I love my sedans and like Dan201 would never sell her to someone to part out. She did 20 years public service duty for Scottsdale, AZ and deserves her life in retirement as my daily driver.

Later,
Bruce B.

I second on the car payments. The cheapest ones are at least 200 a month(not sure thay may be lower). So whatever I would spend on something newer, I just save for the Swinger or GTX. Which are way cooler then anything new anyway.8)

Sorry to hijack 64dart170.

No highjacking at all.
I totally agree with you guys and wish I woke up sooner! Put 1/2 of a car payment toward parts and upkeep on a Dart or compairable and see what kind of a ride you end up with.
Or like us, get to keep our house & eat cause we don't have any payments anymore! There's alot of people rollin car poor. Not us, right guys?
Were car rich!!!8)
I'm just glad Baby will out live me cause I couldn't bear seeing her die before me! She will never end up in a scrap yard, even if she ends up the coolest yard ornament!!!!
The 64 4 door Dart I had in High school got sold back to my grandpa who lived at the house I'm in now. He sold to people behind me. Parking break went out and rolled down a drive over a 15 foot embankment into a creek after careening off a phone pole! Pulled it out & kept driving it. The last I ever heard about that car, it had over 500K miles (slant 6) & the body work had never been done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hmmmm.... I wonder if I can find her???:read2:

Well,
This will be the last post for some time, and I am sorry, but there is nothing that even ABB can boss me about but......

Don't know where to begin.
Went back to unemployment today. Nothing. Congress & Obama ok'd but disappeared before it got to my account!
They discontinued the EB I was signing up for last week due to if you were on regular UI like me, we were approved to go to extended 3rd tier UI. If I would have exhausted my reg. UI 2 weeks ago and started EB already I would still be getting paid rest of 20 weeks more.
Now I qualify for new extended but KY hasn't released funds to our accounts!! WTF?????
Kentucky: Alot of my unemployed friends and I are waiting for you to release the funds!!
Don't qualify for any other help anywhere due to $ from unemployment this past year.

I now have no income at all, and am still going to owe another member on this site for a dash cap purchased from me but 67-69 not 72 like he needed! I didn't know!........

Anyway, I am stuck on the broken stud with ez out broke off. I have wasted several different bits and such. Lets really cut to the chase, I can't see it good enough to even know what the heck is going on there! The only way for me to see it good is to photo it & put it on computer!

That brings me back to the too much BS! Not enough $ to do anything with Fern!!!

I still have no clue what to do woth the broken stud (still drilling & chisseling) and can't hire anyone right now that can see the damn thing!!!
So I really don't have anything to post, no money for repairs, no cute comments or anything else for a while. If I get the hole drilled and get started again, I promice to post updates.

So if I'm not on here for a while, I would like to wish all a very Merry Christmas!8)

Man!
All I can say is I wish I lived closer so I could give you a hand.
Anytime ya need to speak to someone feel free to give me a call.
Home; 478-822-9317 or Cell; 478-320-1154. This goes for anybody that needs to vent, chat, or whatever, whenever.

Later,
Bruce B.

I am sorry to hear that 64dart170. Do what you need to do. If you need to vent or rant, I will listen.
Peace

Thanks man!
I know it don't sound good, but from my view, it's looking better for the new year!!
Merry Christmas!!8)

-
Back