ABodyBetty's new baby comes home!!!

-
Well that sux bud.Too bad ya couldn't make the deal,but that guy sounds like an a$$hole who you you never could deal with anyhow.Idiots who waste your time thinkin they are just gonna talk ya down and your gonna go for it.Sorry it feel thru,maybe there's someone out there with a little sense who would want your mower.Chin up!!8)

Thanks Dreno!
Chin is up!
Not going to jinx anything so I won't mention any job interviews that I've been on lately. wink wink

I am sorry but will be delaying Fern for a couple more days.
Things are looking better though from my view!!!!8)

Those real nice fellers' obviously haven't tried haulin' their sorry :bootysha: asses into the back seat of a 2 door lately.... Especially the aged, opinionated one.
Hope the cheap bastards have to resort to usin' a push mower for a while... Karma works in strange ways.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Hahhahaha! Hi Neil!
I agree with the karma statement and rest too!!
That was a question I had back on 1 of the pics in this thread. Could anyone see the Karma approved tool in the pic....
It was my safety glasses with a red dot on the nose bridge between the lenses (Third Eye!) LOL!!
There's that weird humor again! Karma approved safety glasses with additional perceptive vision!!! You know, to keep that extra eye out for those really bad accidents from happening!!!!
Oh well let you go now. Thanks for writing to me!
Happy Thanksgiving & Merry Christmas!!:-D

Glad you sent the bottom-feeding POS away empty-handed. Unfortunately you will see a lot of that.

I know but in some weird way I still feel bad about acting like that. I kinda walk around at this age thinking I've outgrown things like that through wisdom and insight.
However, It took everything I had not to have a real meltdown there!!!

I was worried I did the wrong thing due to $ needs now.
But it felt so dang good!

Have a great Thanksgiving MM!
Merry Christmas too! Stop by anytime, OK!8)

Alright hon, calm down, and get back to work. Fern said she was upset because you aint paying her no attention. Them guys didn't know what they were talking about anyway. Nobody talks about Baby and I mean nobody. She will get her feelings hurt and then she won't start for me. Someone else will come along and if not we will be ok.8)
Hey ABB!!!
We didn't get to see each other much today cause I was hangin with my new budd 340dart.812!
I get to help him on his car! Boy am I gonna learn some cool gearhead stuff! You know like science with valve train geometry! Too cool!! Way different neighborhood than primer, sandpaper, micro sequins, reducer!!!
Can you teach old dogs new tricks? Well even if you can't the old dog knows enough to come in out of the rain!! Common sense is a learned practice that no one teaches anymore!!!!!:-D

Sorry I left so much undone today, but had other pressing business to discuss!!!
Love Ya! I guess I'll see ya tomarrow when you get off work.
PS: When I leave in the morning, I'll feed the dogs before I go.

engine bay 63 valiant

I was wanting to take a moment and say thanks for the fun day and getting me away from the house for a spell.
Also thanks for the ride in the sweet 63V! Love the orange!!!!

You and your Dad have got to be some of the nicest, down to earth people I've met in a while! (Minus the fine friends I have here too)

Between you 2 guys' advanced gearhead skills and my interior, paint, body, we should have all our cars wipped into shape by early spring!! I'm thinking local A body club and working garage!!

Anyway thanks for the grand tour. Tell your Dad I want to detail the white fish in the driveway! Oh I forgot to tell him I really like his GANDE HP sleeper wagon. I think you gave me whiplash when you gave me a ride in it though! LOL!!! What a trip!!:happy10:

Have a great Monday, chin up! Better days with a little more free time involved are headding your way!!!:-D
Were going to have some fun this summer!!!!!
Thanks again 340dart.812!!

what all parts do fern needs?
Well at first it was a $30 helicoil kit. I've nixed that (Broke as a Joke) and am going to center punch easy out, out (Jezz), drill tap and use some old lawnmower bolt with the stock brass washer (all on back stud location)
So not waiting on the helicoil, but was wanting to put on new power steering pump (BOF needs one too) now that I borrowed the cool tool.
Thought I was selling the lawnmower so I could put in power steering pump, but now that aint happinin!!
Today was going to clean 3 bicycles and pic/post on CL. Same with my gas grill. Didn't get any of that done, played hookie today and rode around in 340dar.812's cars and his dads mean sleeper wagon!!
Good times!
Parts Needed? No real list but I still need rad checked at rad shop. All belts, hoses & carb rebuild.
Already have plugs, wires, fuel pump, cap, button, oil/fuel/airfilters. I have had some other things to take care of and was kinda delaying trying to get $'s. Otherwise, I really don't have any money till DEC 2 if everything plays out OK on the unemployment.
I have to go in tomarrow for last week. They are putting me on emergency federal UN for 20 weeks. So it's all in a flux of change. It could, in theory, be till mid Dec before money or not at all so my focus isn't what it shoud be right now. Alot of worring, not much getting done. Trying to sell everything and anything except the Darts!
Thanks for the shout out SP71!!
Happy Thanksgiving & Merry Christmas!!

I just read your last few post to get updated I hope thing get better for ya and I wanted to wish you a happy Thanksgiving & Merry Christmas.

I just read your last few post to get updated I hope thing get better for ya and I wanted to wish you a happy Thanksgiving & Merry Christmas.

Thanks Mike!!!
Happy Thanksgiving & Merry Christmas to you and your'es too!!!!:cheers:

Things are getting better and looking like alot better in the future!
THANKS FABO!

Mike I need to go over to your thread to get caught up on Victoria too.
See ya over there!! John......

HEY MEMIKE!!!!!!!!

I am on another thread and SOMEONE here on FABO is warning me against using ketch/catsup for copper contact points on the circut boards!!!!!

Don't do if you haven't already!!!
He said something about the salts & water but I haven't gotten full story yet.

I sure am a dumb ace country boy! Don't ever listen to me again!!
If you did already and if you find it has caused damage PM me and I'll get you different boards.

I am trully sorry for being a moron.

I'm going back into this thread to remove reference pics and such!
Couldn't remove pics been too long.

On a side note, I personally WILL still use tomato products, it's organtic!

high class you're dash, Nice work :cheers: I like the the use of tomato to clean area's, When I picked tomatoes the only thing that would clean your hands was to smash a tomato in your hand and get all the stains off.
I will have to remember that one :-D

:stop:
DO NOT USE!!
ON CIRCUIT BOARDS!
See post above!
:stop:

DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!!!!
Do not follow procedures outlined in this thread
I am not a professional!!!!
I have done the cheapest, easiest, fastest, way possible for this car, with every shortcut I could come up with and do not recommend these practices, procedures, supplies used, or anything else covered in this thread!!!!!!

I'm just a dumb ace country boy with no money, in a hurry due to winter, and come up with stupid ideas for shortcuts so I don't have to drive to town 100 times a day!!!!

If any damages are incurred by you at home by yourself following anything you have read or seen on this thread, I assume no liabilities for your damages or actions in any way.

This thread is used only by me as a reference on how things were, when I started, so I can refer back to be able to put it all back together again.

This is not a "how to & what to use". I was only showing & reminding myself what I have done/used in the process as a historical documentation only.

Do not do as I've done, or use what I've used. I can't be responsible for damages incurred if you have.

I will decide later if I will post any updates anymore once I get started on Fern again. If I do post, it will not show any products or procedures. Just pics on progress.

I am sorry for being an idiot!

Bye for now..............maybe longer!

WARNING!!!
Catsup & ketchup contains:

Retsyn is a trademarked name for a combination of copper gluconate and partially hydrogenated cottonseed oil, held by Cadbury Adams (a division of Cadbury Schweppes). It is an ingredient in Certs, Certs Cool Mint Drops, and Certs Power Mints.
According to a Pfizer FAQ Page, Retsyn, in addition to the flavor, is responsible for the efficacy of Certs against breath odors. The hydrogenated vegetable oil and the copper gluconate absorb odors in the mouth. The copper gluconate is also responsible for Retsyn's green color.

ALSO:
SEE:
Copper gluconate

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
Copper gluconate
220px-Copper_gluconate.png
Systematic (IUPAC) nameCopper(II) gluconateIdentifiersCAS number527-09-3ATC codeV03AB20PubChem ?Chemical dataFormulaC12H22CuO14Mol. mass453.8Pharmacokinetic dataBioavailability ?Metabolism ?Half life ?Excretion ?Therapeutic considerationsPregnancy cat.?
Legal statusRoutesOral
Copper gluconate is the copper salt of D-gluconic acid.
[edit] Uses
  • Dietary supplement -- metabolizable copper to treat copper deficiency.
  • Used to treat acne vulgaris, common cold, hypertension, premature labor, Leishmaniasis, visceral postoperative complications.
  • Ingredient of Retsyn.
[edit] Side effects

Toxic in large amounts. Side effects from too much copper gluconate may include breathing problems, chest pain, stomach upset, and rash or hives.
[edit] External links
  • National Pollutant Inventory - Copper and compounds fact sheet
Over & Out, 10-4!

HEY MEMIKE!!!!!!!!

I am on another thread and R-----h is warning me against using ketch/catsup for copper contact points on the circut boards!!!!!

Don't do if you haven't already!!!
He said something about the salts & water but I haven't gotten full story yet.

I sure am a dumb ace country boy! Don't ever listen to me again!!
If you did already and if you find it has caused damage PM me and I'll get you different boards.

I am trully sorry for being a moron.

I'm going back into this thread to remove reference pics and such!
Couldn't remove pics been too long.

On a side note, I personally WILL still use tomato products, it's organtic!

I have not used it yet but I am just a Arkansas hickory nut :happy10:
And the acid that is in ketchup will be the way for me to go and the salt wont be on there very long, The film will protect any damage I would think 8)
I sure as heck don't want to scratch it of with some thing abrasive 8)
Vinegar is a great cleaner but it may brake the film down

Yep I will stay with the Ketchup 8)
And what ever you do do not end this cool thread :cheers:

Im cool with mine too. They look good and I hit mine with some wd-40 after just to keep them clean and sealed.

Like memike said. Don't end this thread. You did nothing wrong. I have done many thing that people said shouldn't be done. :read2:
Peace

Hey 170dart nice project Ive been checking your updates daily before work
heres my 63 valiant 170/a-833
I just did the same thing your doing to fern
nice to see someone else in this area wrenches on their mopar 24/7
I live in dillsboro maybe youve seen one of my mopars as I have many
hey sorry to hear about the money situation
I have just the opposite I work 10-12 hours a day no time to wrench
Hey would you be interested in doing some work on a 70 340 dart I have?
That would give you some cash for thanksgiving and would help me get the dart back together sooner before it gets cold and it has to hibernate
whaddya think???
I'll pay for your fuel and pay you at the end of the day!!!
I probably have enough work for a couple days
As I need to take the better half out cuz I been in the garage every night from like 6 till 2 in the morning and she is ready to go out next week.
Hey let me know just post on here and we will talk about it

You didn't happen to get that Valiant in West Virginia ut by Hagerstown Md?

64Dart170,
I'm not sure what happened but I too wish that you would continue with this thread!! You're doing a GREAT job. Keep doin what you are doin and screw em if they can't take a joke.

Thread is Over & done!

Too much BS!!!!

See YA!!!8)

Don't even go there........This thread is fun to read and your pups comments are a hoot!!

You have done more on Fern in a couple of months than I've done on my car in quite awhile. Please keep up the great work and home fixes for stuff are my favorite. 8) Not all of us have the tools, equipment or knowledge to fix everything ourselves.......this is how we learn.

This thread is a hoot! Keep it up please.

Later,
Bruce B.

PS: I have 3-4 doors and luv 'em! And yes I have a 2 door too.

Just to let everyone know I am the boss of 64dart170 and the thread will not end. So keep on reading and I am glad everyone is enjoying it. Now if only he would listen to me when I tell him to fix the house. LOL!! I think he loves Fern more. :love6: Happy Turkey Day!

I wanted to take a moment to be serious, and give thanks,

I want to thank all the people who treat ABB and me, with respect and friendship.

You know who you are, and if I even tried to make a list here, it would end up like allot of my other stuff, messed up!

If you are one of the nice people we have corresponded with us or we have met, THANK YOU for being there for us.

Have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

John8)

Just to let everyone know I am the boss of 64dart170 and the thread will not end. So keep on reading and I am glad everyone is enjoying it. Now if only he would listen to me when I tell him to fix the house. LOL!! I think he loves Fern more. :love6: Happy Turkey Day!

Happy Thanksgiving!:love7:
Ya aint tha bossa me! Neah Neah!:toothy7:

Love Ya, John8)

-
Back