Aluminum Bumper Brackets

-
I guess this guy abandoned this project... too bad - looks like he could have made some cash.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didnt know that I had so many people interested!!! Things are coming along great! Hold on for the rest

Looking at the post Slantsixdan put up, it doesn't look like it would be too big of a deal to get rid of the '74+ shock absorber bumper mounts and switch them to the older style

Sorry I havent been on here much lately, life kinda got in the way. Im getting close to start selling them. Soon as I close the deal with the aluminum company it will be alot easier. I'll keep you all updated. I didnt know that so many people like these! thats cool. So far the duster ones are almost done and the dart ones are almost done.

Question?

Are more people looking for Dart or Duster ones?

I havent determined a price yet. Im getting some kind of an idea tho

Oh, one more thing.

I have seen that people would like 68 cuda bracket. Is there any weight savings on that. they dont have much of a bracket to start with?

Just wondering what you guys think before I start one of them after the dart ones.

Thanks

Sorry I havent been on here much lately, life kinda got in the way. Im getting close to start selling them. Soon as I close the deal with the aluminum company it will be alot easier. I'll keep you all updated. I didnt know that so many people like these! thats cool. So far the duster ones are almost done and the dart ones are almost done.

Question?

Are more people looking for Dart or Duster ones?

I havent determined a price yet. Im getting some kind of an idea tho

both dart and duster...i need both atleast, since i have a scamp...dirty half breed lol

Scamp ones,which is Duster frt and Dart rear. Count me in for frt and rear.

Oh, one more thing.

I have seen that people would like 68 cuda bracket. Is there any weight savings on that. they dont have much of a bracket to start with?

Just wondering what you guys think before I start one of them after the dart ones.

Thanks

Great idea, I`m in for a pair. The front brackets have a little weight to them, whereas the rears are not much. You know what they say though when shaving weight. "Don`t look for one place to cut 50 lbs., look for 50 places to cut 1 lb." I think it would be a great idea, especially if you can combine the two-part bracket into one so that there`s only one bracket per side.

Im hoping that next week I should have the Duster ones in my shop ready for welding!!:cheers: I should have 4 cars worth in the first cuttings then if they sell well I will start making more and more and more.

As soon as I have them in hand I will have a price and post pics of them

So what's the verdict on this, its been a month since your last post?

I own page 6

P10100052.jpg

-
Back