Annual Spring Fling Friday Cruise

-

MOPARJ

What can I upgrade now?
Reaction score
Well, its that time again. We will be doing this the day before the Spring Fling on April 24th, which is a Friday. We will be leaving from Woodley Park in Van ?Nuys, Ca, where the show is held. This is a nice little cruise that usually attracts at least 10-15 cars at a minimum, new and old, mopars. It involves a scenic Santa Monica Mountain cruise, stop at the legendary Rock Store, a drive along So Cals PCH and a stop for lunch at Duke's Grill in Malibu. This will be concluded with a drive up Topanga Canyon to Fields in the SF Valley for the weekly Friday cruise night. Below is a time table of how things will be organized. Please post with interest, or if you would like to attend. PM or post with any questions.

-Justin

1) Leave Woodley at 930-10 am.
2) Cruise to park off of Lost Hills in Calabassas and BS there for a while.
3) Get to the Rock Store around 12-1230.
4) We cruise Muholland to Latigo to PCH and down the coast between 1 to 215.
5) Lunch/early dinner at Dukes around 230-3.
6) We cruise back up Topanga to the valley and make our way to Fields.

MoparJ - Any idea what the Saturday night schedule looks like? Back to the carwash again? Fun last year.

MoparJ - Any idea what the Saturday night schedule looks like? Back to the carwash again? Fun last year.

California Car Covers is holding a cruise in around 5pm, for all makes, but most of the Chrysler folk will be holding the fort down. Get there early for a spot.

I'm planning on the Friday cruise, but may not head out for the evening activities as we are staying at my cousin's house and she likes to cook for guests.............

-
Back