Any ideas on what would be a good choice on Heads.

-

Madmaxi

Reaction score
Hi, I am building a new small block stroker, 423 cu. We are planning on 10.5 piston, with solid roller 600 lift, 244/247 with roller rocker. The intake is a strip dominator and a 750 Quickfuel carb.

I dont have heads yet but not sure what would be the best config to go with or whats the best aftermarkets out their. Any ideas on this? What other factors do I need to look at..?

call 1-770-443-8874 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************1-770-443-8874******end_of_the_skype_highlighting,ask for bobby joseph to find out what you need,mrmopartech

Bobby Joseph MY ***!!! You better LAY OFF THE CRACK PIPE!!

MADMAXI you need to read this thread and stay as far away from calling the recommended Self Proclaimed Head Expert........Chances are he will ROB you also!!!

BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

READ THIS THREAD BEFORE YOU THINK ABOUT CALLING THAT CRACKKKK HEAD!!!

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=80088

I have Eddy heads on my stroked 410(360),if I were to build again,I would buy the RHS heads.Shipping maybe expensive,but would still be cheaper than Eddies and have better flow #,s when worked.Good luck.8)

I have Edelbrocks also..but my next set of heads will be Indy 360-1's....

I would go for a set of W5's or Indy 245CNC for that cubic inch.i would of bought a cam after I bought the heads to get the flow numbers comp. and the rest of the info.

If it were me (looking to make~ 575hp), Indy -1’s fully ported, at least 20° more duration on the cam, 950 or 1050 carb, and a Victor intake….just for starters.

Steve, stay away from that BJR guy....Maddart aint chittin you about what he said

The RHS heads are what may be going on my motor, check out Brian at IMM's, his setup for them is awesome for the price....but you havent said how fast you wanna go

but if you wanna play at trafalgar, i think your gonna need some indy's to top off that stroker lol

Speak with Brian at IMM 760-347-5493. He's an Indy dealer and can get you something that is compatible with your desired HP.

-
Back