Any REO Speedwagon fans

-

daredevil

Reaction score
Saw the show last night. Damn good. Been a fan since 73 when they played my high school. Yeah thats right high school. Also saw them a few years ago at an arrowfest. This music never gets old.

Attachments

• reo 193 (Large).jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 153
  • reo 179 (Large).jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 148
They can still rock! I've seen them more than any other rock band. tmm

I'd go with roll with the changes as my fav. the guitar licks are incredible!!!!

They are coming here in 4 days.$80.00 for each ticket and they will be in the theater.I thought about taking the Wife for her birthday until I saw the ticket price.

Love them but too many painful memories. I can't listen to them without thinking about a lost love. :banghead:

The singer was always a little off to me. He was no Steve Perry or Dennis De Young. Great band, and great guitar player though.
Grew up on Hi In Fidelity in the 80's.

Awesome excellent pyro and my ears were ringing for 4 days after the show when they played at our county fair 20 years ago. Worth every penny to see.

As soon as I heard them REO quickly became my favorite all through high school in the late 70's-early 80's. Never got to see them in person but I sure wore out several of their 8 tracks and cassettes.

-
Back