As of today im a abody owner again sweet

-

1hry440duster

Reaction score
Ok here are some pics. I think I got it for a good price it has a 4:10 spooled dana,hemi 4 speed, non running 440 in it. please tell me what you think thanks

17.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

19.jpg

very nice if you got it for "the right price"

That is going to be a giant of an A body :cheers: Congrat's =P~
Keep us updated for sure

What do I think!!! I am digging it and I have got to take it for a test drive:-D

Congratulations! That has lots of potential. As for the deal, it's hard to tell without knowing the price (which you don't have to share). It looks like it has been run down the strip a few times. What's the scoop with the 440? Was it factored into the price that the engine is non-running or factored in as needing a new motor? I am hoping that the seller was honest about its condition. Good luck.

Salesman I new once asked me if I knew what a good deal was? I said I would bite what? One that both the seller and the buyer are happy with.

Car looks great! Have fun.

if you dont mind im sure plenty of people would love to know how much you paid? It would be interesting to see how the market is doing....o yea and by the way it looks sweet!!!

I wish i could have afforded the orange one you had,it was awsome too,lol.You are a magnet for super nice street/strip style dusters,lol.

Ok with delivery i sould have just under 12 k in it.The car came complete just not running it has the build sheet in the glove box and it has only 25k+ miles on the body. here is the motor thats going in it

my 440+ duster 003 (Small).jpg

That a nice looking car. I see the rear suspesion is changed, anything done on the front suspension? Do you have more pictures of the inside, trunk area, and motor compartment? AGAIN, NICE CAR.:-D

Dang man, what a way to get back into the A-body world with a big freakin bang!
Gonna intimidate the crap out of the competition.

Love the color!
My brother bought a new 1970 340 Duster in that color.

Keep us informed with pictures and good luck with the build.

Congrats. It'll be a fun ride. Just one question, why in the world would you ever be WITHOUT an A-body?

Very cool!!! What color is that? Are those weldstar pro's?

Nice car 1hry440Duster!As we were talking in Chat the other night,we,re gonna need some video when you get her up and running!Those front seats look like they have extra padding in them?Your gonna need it LOL!

I love the stance and the paint. Nice car. Pretty good deal all around.
Good luck, and keep us posted!

-
Back