Badass Roadrunner at SEMA

-

BadAss71

Let's Go Brandon
Reaction score
This car blew me away. The design and fabrication on this car was unreal! The entire grill/headlight bezels were milled out of one solid piece of billet aluminum! Here are some pics I took at the show.

Attachments

• DSCN5971.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 1,346
  • DSCN5972.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 964
  • DSCN5973.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 909
  • DSCN5974.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 913
  • DSCN5975.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 1,230
  • DSCN5976.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 947
  • DSCN5977.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 875
  • DSCN5978.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 960
  • DSCN5979.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 883
  • DSCN5980.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 921
Bad *** indeed!

An amazing work of art... I dont care for every detail of it. Like the interior for instance. But the body and paint are spectacular.

Let the decending opinions begin...

OH, I don't think it's so bad. Just add some dingle balls around the windshield, put some angora on the dash, serape blankets on the seat backs, green lights in the wheel wells, and some hydraulics to make it dance to the horn that plays The Mexican Hat Dance and you got something.

they ruined a perfectly good roadrunner what the hell is wrong with people.:wack:

That goes to show what you can do if you have unlimited finances and all kinds of goodies donated because it's going to SEMA. LOL

I can appreciate all of the outstanding metalwork and machining that went into creating this car.
But each OEM has something that really creates the personality of the marque and shouldn't be eliminated. To me, one of the strong personality traits of the late '60s and early '70s Mopars were the rear window (backlight) shapes and styling. Check out the rear windows on '68-'70 Chargers, '68-up Darts, and '68-'70 Roadrunners and Super Bees to see what I mean.
IMO, this heavily-modified Roadunner was ruined when they grafted on a roof from a '65 Chevy. It totally ruined the roofline and backlight area. Sometimes too many mods just ruin the end product.

I don't care for it. Normally I can at least appreciate the craftsmanship and effort, but here I don't.

That is one hell of a bunch of money and time, spent to make something ugly.

I like it.

It's definitely not for the 15" rallye wheel crowd.

I hope they take it out and run 200+.

While I can appreciate the craftsmanship it is not my cup of tea. Really liked the billet grill however it took them a week of machining to make that they said

Just cuz ya can doesn't always mean ya should......referring to the chop top.

There was some awesome craftsmanship in that car, but I didn't like the 65 Impala roof on it. Not just because it was a chevy piece, but it just didn't look right when it transitioned onto the rear deck. The billet grill was nice, I liked the way he left the tooling marks around the headlights. I didn't look under the car but I liked the ground effects look from the back, it'd be cool if it was really functional.

Beautiful workmanship, with that said- IT UGLY AS HELL!!!

X2!!!

Looks like a 79 Z28 air dam under the front bumper, it does look a Mustang dash, also has a shifer/shifters like the Hurst Olds cars....lame place for a rear plate too....

that car puked its guts out at goodguys in columbus this year. was leaking multiple fluids before it even made it to the autocross track.

Why build something that will sit indoors and NEVER be driven, if it is to "showoff" the "craftmanship" how can that be??? for all we know it might not even run.....obviously I am not for ANY type of "trailer queen" I am sure the OP might not like some of the cars I like either, that's what makes us all unique. thanks for sharing so some of us can Bash it....

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :violent1: :violent1: :violent1:

-
Back