Can I rant

-

dustya_383

Reaction score
Sometimes it ask myself why the hell do I have a girlfriend? All she does is ***** and moan When I say it wanna work on my car for a couple hours out the day I get attitude about it, and get bitched at if I don't come back in at a certain time. I know I'm not the only one, don't get me wrong I've been with this girl 3 years and love her to death but it's like she makes me choose Mopar or her, I dnt make you choose between that louis bag and me. Do I?noooo so stop Mali g me feel guilty cause I ask to do something i love a few f-in hours out of the week ( exuse my french fellas) it all leads to argument sayin I spend too much time on my cars and. Not enough on her , and it's my fault that I work the hours I work. Give me a break. Hey check this one out guys she says "why don't you get up at 7 am before work and work on it then . "ok"I go , she says you. Wouldnt get up that early for me to go to the gym or to go hiking . Boom more fuel to the fire jeez this **** never ends guys I tell ya. You dnt save money hou spend it all on uour car , spend it on a ring. Oooohhhh shiit here we go hahaha anyways at the end of the day I love her no matter what and appreciates everything she does for me Just needed to get that out. Venting over :angry5::mumum:

We all know the answer to the first question, usually for company and......... well, you get the picture. Doesn't stop when ya get married either, I know how ya feel. Mine was the same way with my Jeep. We ended up getting the Valiant so she could have something to work on too. I'm still doing about 95% of the work though, lol.

been there done that ! I had a good friend tell me this ... Tell her the car was here before you and it will still be here after you if you want it that way .. Wether it works or not ask him

Lol better hope she doesn't find this. You guys moved in with each other to soon. She needs to hangout with her girlfriends more. That's where my relationship went wrong. I moved to a new place and met her. Only friends I had were in baseball and when that was done I only wanted to hangout with her and not give her time to be with her friends or do what she wanted. Would have been different of I had my car. Tell her that you lover and you will try to make time for her but she should hangout with her friends also because the stress of work needs to be relieved working on your car because it's what you have from your dad and it helps you calm down. Could always move the car to my house and hide lol

We all know the answer to the first question, usually for company and......... well, you get the picture. Doesn't stop when ya get married either, I know how ya feel. Mine was the same way with my Jeep. We ended up getting the Valiant so she could have something to work on too. I'm still doing about 95% of the work though, lol.

You know I got her a duster to you know drive whenever and she wants me to build it all up for her like mine ( is going to be if I ever get time), but then it's like one day she's cool with it an is into it then the next day she's not it's like what the hell ya know

been there done that ! I had a good friend tell me this ... Tell her the car was here before you and it will still be here after you if you want it that way .. Wether it works or not ask him

Wellp my girlfriend is from colombia and her attitude shows it hahaha if I tell her that I'll just cut my balls off myself and hand em to her. Save her nails from getting bloody hahahah

Lol better hope she doesn't find this. You guys moved in with each other to soon. She needs to hangout with her girlfriends more. That's where my relationship went wrong. I moved to a new place and met her. Only friends I had were in baseball and when that was done I only wanted to hangout with her and not give her time to be with her friends or do what she wanted. Would have been different of I had my car. Tell her that you lover and you will try to make time for her but she should hangout with her friends also because the stress of work needs to be relieved working on your car because it's what you have from your dad and it helps you calm down. Could always move the car to my house and hide lol

Man if I could find away to get this car to your house believe me I would lol ,she thinks I have too much of a passion for cars, I'm like wait wat, that's not possible lol I used to be able to come home and be in garage til 1 am every night no problems now things changed Im lucky to get 2 hours of ***** free Mopar time anyways I'll get over it she better too lol

how old are the two of you??

personally i think you need to find another girl.. how the hell have you stayed with her 3 years? you think its ever going to get better? hell no it isn't.

It's things like this that make me glad my wife is as much into cars as I am. Hell, before we met she swapped out the tie rod ends on the car she was driving, and then just for the hell of it did an alignment. She took it to an alignmend shop to check her work, and they offered her a job on the spot after they saw that she had it within specs of their laser alignment machine. She can change oil, change a tire, swap spark plugs and wires, and if I remember right, she has even swapped out a radiator. However, God forbid, if I ask her to make me a freaking sandwich...:axe:

personally i think you need to find another girl.. how the hell have you stayed with her 3 years? you think its ever going to get better? hell no it isn't.

Joe were both 22 , and she a wonderful girlfriend Would do anything on the world for me , Nd doesnt mind me working on the car or buying parts here and there but it's just the bitching And when she doesn't have her way and things are not done by her clock

It's things like this that make me glad my wife is as much into cars as I am. Hell, before we met she swapped out the tie rod ends on the car she was driving, and then just for the hell of it did an alignment. She took it to an alignmend shop to check her work, and they offered her a job on the spot after they saw that she had it within specs of their laser alignment machine. She can change oil, change a tire, swap spark plugs and wires, and if I remember right, she has even swapped out a radiator. However, God forbid, if I ask her to make me a freaking sandwich...:axe:

Haha that's funny yea I didn't get lucky with a mechanically inclined girlfriend this time. They are rare , butmy girl would make a a sandwich for me in a heart beat , or buy me parts . Or drive a duster 75 miles in traffic scared as hell not.knowing if the car is even capable of driving that far lol

You and her are still young and have not developed good communication skills. If either one of you can't sit down and have a conversation without blowing up then that's what I'm talking about. Might as well give it shot so sit her down and discuss what is going on with you (what you have told us) and ask her "how can we fix it so you are happpy and I'm happy" Heck man you going to have to kiss her *** if you want to be happy so might as well give her more room to work with than you. Women are like that.

Now what I really want to say is that I've been down this road before. Married and divorced so the best thing I can tell you is don't ever get pu**y whip, keep your dick in your pants, and go do what the hell you want to do whenever the hell you ready to do it! After my divorce I have plenty of time to do what I want, got frickn money in my pocket, built my cuda into what it is today, built a nice shop last year in the back yard, bought a brand new frickn motorcycle that I ride to work and on weekends up in the mountains. I mean I could not done anything like this with her *** around sucking my wallet dry and trying to tell me "you not spending enough time me" BS!

Get out and live your life bro! Pu**y isn't everything!

I know 3 guys who are married and I swear they have mentioned to me "If I ever get out of this one you better believe there will not be another one!"

Find her something to do for a couple of hours a week while you get garage time. It could be something simple like seeing a movie with some of her friends or getting a drink with some co-workers. Then have a day for just the two of you, and put a little effort into it (plan something). Lastly, if you have difficulty finding the time to do the things you want/need to, don't have any children. Your "free time"to will vanish and your priorities will change. I love my kids, but between work, school, sports and wife I have no free time.

P.S. Most of us don't mind the F bomb you dropped, but there are minors on here and it is against the forum rules. Try to edit that out with some $#%& so that you don't get a mini-vacation.

the best thing I can tell you is don't ever get pu**y whip

sounds like its too late for that...

seriously man your 22 years old. the last thing you need is a chick thats is giving you crap like this already. it will not get better. if its like this at 22 oh man just imagine what it will be at 32 or 42. it will always be something. sounds like your gonna have to learn the hard way.

I had a girl like that when I was your age. Luckily she slept with a friend of mine and she became his problem. My wife hardly ever bitches about any of my numerous expensive and time consuming hobbies.

You and her are still young and have not developed good communication skills. If either one of you can't sit down and have a conversation without blowing up then that's what I'm talking about. Might as well give it shot so sit her down and discuss what is going on with you (what you have told us) and ask her "how can we fix it so you are happpy and I'm happy" Heck man you going to have to kiss her *** if you want to be happy so might as well give her more room to work with than you. Women are like that.

Now what I really want to say is that I've been down this road before. Married and divorced so the best thing I can tell you is don't ever get pu**y whip, keep your dick in your pants, and go do what the hell you want to do whenever the hell you ready to do it! After my divorce I have plenty of time to do what I want, got frickn money in my pocket, built my cuda into what it is today, built a nice shop last year in the back yard, bought a brand new frickn motorcycle that I ride to work and on weekends up in the mountains. I mean I could not done anything like this with her *** around sucking my wallet dry and trying to tell me "you not spending enough time me" BS!

Get out and live your life bro! Pu**y isn't everything!

I know 3 guys who are married and I swear they have mentioned to me "If I ever get out of this one you better believe there will not be another one!"

X2....... Marland, very well wrote and said........... good job!!!!!!!

I guess I'm a lucky man,my wife WANTS me to do more car projects--Keeps my mind full when work is slow and keeps me from going psycho when work is slow!!!! Been married for 24 yrs now--Just picked up my second project and this one is WAY over my head as far as body work but it will keep me busy and if I ask she will be in the shop right by my side no matter what I ask her to do !!!!!!!! Think about what abody Joe said you may not want to hear it but he shoots pretty much straight on !!!!!

dustya_383: Your statement at the end of your posts... "I EAt SLeeP and **** MOPAR" There's the problem, you're obsessed. Give your girlfriend more of your time. Life will become much easier.

sounds like its too late for that...

seriously man your 22 years old. the last thing you need is a chick thats is giving you crap like this already. it will not get better. if its like this at 22 oh man just imagine what it will be at 32 or 42. it will always be something. sounds like your gonna have to learn the hard way.

I had a girl like that when I was your age. Luckily she slept with a friend of mine and she became his problem. My wife hardly ever bitches about any of my numerous expensive and time consuming hobbies.
E eey oxy quoted above hit the mail on the head and Marla d as well.

I can tell ya what to do for your long term peace of mind. It so far all I have read from you is a defense against what the been there and some that all ready know. So, basically, IMO, your screwed because you will not leave her and will take her bitching and live in hell for it.

Much like AdamR & his spouse, mine never bitchs a out it since it is MY MONEY I'm spending on my only hobby. She is never ignored and never wants for nothing ever.

Been married since I'm 22 & I'm 46 now, still spinning wrenchs on my free time.

Yep, like many of the experienced guys said, you're too young to be tied down to a gal that's not into what you're in to. I went to the Nats with friends because my wife doesn't do cars or car shows. I observed many husband/wife teams having a great time and enjoying life and each other with a common hobby that they're both passionate about. Perfect! Doesn't get any better than that! Think twice about what's most important to you. You may not be able to "have it all" with this gal. tmm

Been with my girl for about a year now, i usully only see her saturday nights because of work nd stuff but she knows if she ever starts griping at me for anything it wont work lol i dont feel guilty about anything unless its obviously wrong like punching a baby id feel bad if i ever did that unless he deserved it! Lol jk. But shes studying to be a pshycologist so she has good communication skills and no shortage of breath to use them, where as i dont talk about anything ever. I usually give one word answers or sarcastic ones. Its all about acceptance lol shes ok with me not talking and im good at ignoring her when she talks lol also im willing to move on at any point. I dont want to but if she ever goes crazy i just remember im only 21 and have plenty of mojo left to get another girl lol took me a week or two to get her to shut up about kids and marriage. I felt trapt and worried since im so young i wanted to run like hell haha

runnnnnn man, sounds like you are in need of a mother....all the things she does for you...that's no reason to be with anybody. Why not do it yourself. Don't get me wrong, i went thru the same thing...I had to hide lots of things when I got married. After a few years of being married, I didn't want to deal with her when I did or bought anything to do with my hobbie. The walls were getting smaller and life is too short to be walking on broken glass everytime you want to enjoy your passion. Love her to death, is a big statement! Take a few days and think Hard about that one, seriously. Good luck! ps: no disrespect to my ex-wife, she's a good person and an excellent mother of my kids. ;)

I know from personal experience that garage time is great for stress relief, and time there is not in the bars or chasing other women. This I see in my three twenty something boys. How about joining a local car club and getting her introduced to some of the other gals.

There are alot of things you could be doing that she would like less.

-
Back