changing colors 71 dart 1 man home resto.

-
Now that is a good looking car .. keep up the great work.

Thanks LA DART. Will do.

Nice work,she's really comin along. Did ya get the garage cleaned up?:-D

Garage is alot better DRENO. I have the GTX in the car hauler for now. We are going through the big B right now. So that is why things have stalled some. Can't have the car looking to nice.8)

Don't get me wrong,and good luck on the Dart,but I would rather see the GTX build,because I had a 68. Ok, carry on with that windshield.:-D

Don't get me wrong,and good luck on the Dart,but I would rather see the GTX build,because I had a 68. Ok, carry on with that windshield.:-D

Me too! LOL Trust me as soon as the Dart is back on the road again I will pull the GTX out of the hauler and get back to it. I have owned that car for 10 years and have been collecting some needed things. It will be a little more indepth then the Dart upgrade and customizing wise.

The Dart should be done enough in the next couple months.(There never really done)=P~

Got a fondness for the high trim line B-bodies myself...:-\"

I bet that Satellite is sweet Robert.=P~

Here is an update pic or two. I got the dash frame in and just need to wire the guage.

I also got tired of looking at the hood the way it was so I broke out the paint. It still will be wet sanded.

MVC-003F (Custom).JPG

MVC-001F (Custom).JPG

Man I am gettin to like orange more and more.You probably already said,but what color is that?8)

I'm doing this in your thread should have seen it when I posted before.

Congrats on 5000.

Don't stop now HC.A bit of Freddy doing his thing for ya....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM"]YouTube- Queen - 'Don't Stop Me Now'[/ame]

Paint that puppy the way you want it, Home. I'm in the same boat; my 340 is a cloned 1971 which originally had a 318 in it. Nice work thus far, Sir; keep plugging away at it.

that is one sweet ride you have man..................

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Here are some update pics.

Grease fitting in wiper pivots and packed with grease.

Dash mess

Steering column

Dash almost ready to go in.

MVC-005F.jpg

MVC-006F (Custom).JPG

MVC-007F (Custom).JPG

MVC-004F (Custom).JPG

Don't you need to have the windshield and back glass out to install the vinyl roof? I am assuming that is what is laying across the top in the last set of pix.

Don't you need to have the windshield and back glass out to install the vinyl roof? I am assuming that is what is laying across the top in the last set of pix.

Yes I will install the glass first. Windshield is in. I need to get a rear gasket. I have the top laying on the roof to smooth it out.

Car looks great.you do some nice work!! Subscribed!

-
Back