changing colors 71 dart 1 man home resto.

-
Thank you everyone. Here are a couple more dash shots.

MVC-003F (Custom).JPG

MVC-002F (Custom).JPG

Glad to see you got the itch to get back to the car Noel!It,s looking good,I guess the roofs going black?Should look nice!8)

Man I love this build. Keep it up because its all looking great!

Wow your getting close now!

Almost there, Noel!

Car looks great.you do some nice work!! Subscribed!

great job Noel cant wait to see more!!!!
Terry

Glad to see you got the itch to get back to the car Noel!It,s looking good,I guess the roofs going black?Should look nice!8)

Interior is lookin' good, bud!

Thanks guys.8) I might paint the rest all in one shot. I am doing this in the garage so dirt has been an issue.

Top will be vinyl with orange A pillars pettyblue.

Going to see the strays....I mean Rays tonight against the Padres Robert. Hopefully we don't lose any more ground on the Yanks.

Thanks guys.8) I might paint the rest all in one shot. I am doing this in the garage so dirt has been an issue.

Top will be vinyl with orange A pillars pettyblue.

Going to see the strays....I mean Rays tonight against the Padres Robert. Hopefully we don't lose any more ground on the Yanks.

Right now, the Rays need to be less worried about looking up at the Yanks and more worried about looking over their shoulders at the Sox. .003 percentage points is no lead at all.

Update. More paint on and wet sanded with 400-600-1500 and buffed a little. This work has my neck/back in bad shape but she is looking good. These pics are not that good. It is raining outside right now so here are a few garage shots.
I will be putting the vinyl top on next week.

P8110001 (Custom).JPG

P8110002 (Custom).JPG

P8110003 (Custom).JPG

P8110004 (Custom).JPG

P8110005 (Custom).JPG

Gettin' anxious?

Take it easy, Noel, and don't over do it, like everyone is telling me to.

Lookin' danged good. Must be all grins by now.

memike like =P~=P~

You have jumped all over this Noel, I remember when you made that shifter handle look new with your handy work 8) and I jump in here and see paint on and the int. together :cheers::cheers: outstanding =P~
I seen the TGIF picture and said wait, that is not his Dart :read2: Then look what I see :cheers: Congratulation Noel :cheers::happy10::happy10::happy10:

were have I been :clock: sorry bud, It's hard to keep up with all the builds here and I neglected seeing all the very nize =P~ work you have got dun :read2:

Thanks Robert & Mike, I am going to install the top this week and and get the back glass in. Still need to do some touch-up where I burned through the paint but nothing I can't fix.
I need to paint the rear wheels to match the front.
I painted the rockers satin black too.
Going to order the stripe from Gary in the next couple weeks.
I drove it up to the Mobil for some gas and without any badges on it people have no idea what it is.:read2:
They do think its cool though............me too!8)

P8120002 (Custom).JPG

P8120009 (Custom).JPG

P8120011 (Custom).JPG

P8120003 (Custom).JPG

Just signed in and saw the updates. First thing I noticed: updated avatar! Been a fun time watching it going from green to orange, bud!

So you pulled out and headed to the pit's for a splash8) and dash back in your garage in your Dart :cheers: Back to the race on your top :cheers:
Slow down , you are lapping me, again :happy10:

Just signed in and saw the updates. First thing I noticed: updated avatar! Been a fun time watching it going from green to orange, bud!

It sure has Robert. I was able to do what I started out to do and learned quite abit along the way.

I have had the avatar change plan in my head for awhile.:clock:

So you pulled out and headed to the pit's for a splash8) and dash back in your garage in your Dart :cheers: Back to the race on your top :cheers:
Slow down , you are lapping me, again :happy10:

Mike i'm commin around again! Top will be on by tomorrow!8)

Haven't checked in for a while,holy crap! Nice work HC! I bet it does turn some heads.8)

Looking great. Any more pics? I really like this build.

Thanks sublime green. I will post some soon.

Haven't checked in for a while,holy crap! Nice work HC! I bet it does turn some heads.8)

Thanks Dave.
I went for a beach cruise last week and got some good reaction.

really nice job!!!!!!!

Thanks a68postcar.

sweet car...awesome build.

Thank you Prine.

Update to follow.

-
Back