Crime and cost of living in your area.

-
BTW are you a big enough man to admit you were wrong yet in the thread that was deleted?????
I kind of doubt it.
You and a few a-clowns here are just as much the problem as anything.....Strange isn't it that the screwed up state you live in lets junkies camp anywhere they like in your state but my state that **** aint never and doesnt happen
Doesnt make me wonder

And WHO runs this state?

You are the second biggest **** stirrer in threads like these. You are a militant hater of everything not far left of center.

BTW are you a big enough man to admit you were wrong yet in the thread that was deleted?????
I kind of doubt it.
You and a few a-clowns here are just as much the problem as anything.....Strange isn't it that the screwed up state you live in lets junkies camp anywhere they like in your state but my state that **** aint never and doesnt happen
Doesnt make me wonder

BTW, I wasn’t wrong about anything I said in that thread. What I posted were simple facts and historical truths.

That hurts a lot of feelings around here.

That means there is nothing to admit to. I more than man enough to say that.

was it though? or did you just not hear about all the bad because that **** was kept more localized compared to today with the internet and social media.
I think so, I remember chatting with you about riding dirt bikes in Jersey.
You are/were riding in areas dad and I rode. I hear most of those areas disappeared to development.
You still work in Hamilton? We lived there for a time.

Some are just bound and determined to turn every thread into hate filled vomit.

He lives in a vacuum, consumed by his own ignorance....Taking into consideration populations there is more dope addicts , meth freaks, crime, unemployed, homeless, teen pregnancies, high school dropouts and illiteracy were some of these guys live than NJ NY combined
I look at you as someone stuck. Enough to get by, but not enough to get out.
You will forevermore defend the demise for that reason.
My parents gave up career jobs to leave, they saw the picture over 40 years ago.

We live in Russellville, Ky. 30 minutes from Bowling Green (home of Holley, beech bend raceway and the corvette factory) and an hour from Nashville. We just bought a 3 bed, 2 bath house on 4 acres, 10 minutes from town for $275k in June and that was in the middle of the housing market boom. There is occasional crime, like anywhere, but I’ve never felt uncomfortable to leave my truck parked outside (or at Walmart) with the keys in it. Our lows here might be in the teens, highs around 100-102*.

I think so, I remember chatting with you about riding dirt bikes in Jersey.
You are/were riding in areas dad and I rode. I hear most of those areas disappeared to development.
You still work in Hamilton? We lived there for a time.

yes still work in trenton... i was talking about the "safer" comment. tons of **** went on back in the day. murder, rape, lid napping, molestation, robbery..etc. you just didn't hear about it if not in the immediate area.

sure many riding places are built up now. that is what it is.. now the secret is to get a dual sport and have it legal.. not a big deal.. it opens up all kinds of spots to ride including the jersey pines.

yes still work in trenton... i was talking about the "safer" comment. tons of **** went on back in the day. murder, rape, lid napping, molestation, robbery..etc. you just didn't hear about it if not in the immediate area.

sure many riding places are built up now. that is what it is.. now the secret is to get a dual sport and have it legal.. not a big deal.. it opens up all kinds of spots to ride including the jersey pines.
I think it's very true that you hear about more these days, since we have information spewed at us from every direction. I also think it's true though, that crime itself has ticked up a notch or two from "way back when". People just don't have the respect......or even fear for law enforcement anymore. When we have sitting Presidents undermining our law enforcement people, why should anyone else respect them?

i think the lack of respect of police in too many instances has been earned by police themselves over many years..

**** like this happened way too often. Ohio man wins $45 million in lawsuit after being wrongfully imprisoned for 20 years nothing happens to the cop that railroaded the guy. tax payers pay for it, a guys life gets taken away but the cop goes on and lives the good life. every year you rear of quite a few guys behind bars for decades getting out because dna proves them innocent and it comes out that the cop, prosecutors or any number of people lied just to get a conviction..

i think the lack of respect of police in too many instances has been earned by police themselves over many years..

**** like this happened way too often. Ohio man wins $45 million in lawsuit after being wrongfully imprisoned for 20 years nothing happens to the cop that railroaded the guy. tax payers pay for it, a guys life gets taken away but the cop goes on and lives the good life. every year you rear of quite a few guys behind bars for decades getting out because dna proves them innocent and it comes out that the cop, prosecutors or any number of people lied just to get a conviction..
I can agree somewhat. Surely as many as there are, there are bound to be some bad apples in the bunch. But for the head of any administration to jump on the bandwagon of disrespect and stand up in front of a nation and run them all down at the cost of only a few (and it IS just a few compared to the many good) is just plain ludicrous. We all know full well humans are imperfect and wherever they are will be imperfect. We can only do the best that we can do and concentrating on the negative does nothing for positive productivity. It makes them all look bad and that's as far from fair as anything can be.

...and I'll be even more clear. If a cop's proven bad, he should get it more and harder than a regular citizen. His job is not only to enforce the law, but to set an example. When they fail at that, it is the worst form of hypocrisy, IMO and should be met with swift and hard justice.

I'd say there are areas safer in general. Where I live is just that.

...and I'll be even more clear. If a cop's proven bad, he should get it more and harder than a regular citizen. His job is not only to enforce the law, but to set an example. When they fail at that, it is the worst form of hypocrisy, IMO and should be met with swift and hard justice.

i agree.. problem that for way too many years they just walk away with a slap on the wrist, if that. the other problem to me is if a "good" cop sees the **** going on and doesn't say anything is he really a "good" cop? i don't want to bash cops, i am friends with quite a few that i've known forever but tis is a real problem and why they have lost the respect from many..

i agree.. problem that for way too many years they just walk away with a slap on the wrist. the other problem to me is if a "good" cop sees the **** going on and doesn't say anything is he really a "good" cop? i don't want to bash cops, i am friends with quite a few that i've known forever but tis is a real problem and why they have lost the respect from many..
I agree 100%.

WOW!!! They are BEGGING people to apply for carrier jobs here. They want full time employees and our PO is down 12 positions that are open with no one to fill them...
Probably there are more "visible" PO jobs up there due to the $800 K home thing. $800K could buy two, even three NEW homes here. Although there is no land or decent lots on most of these new homes due to the "zero lot line" thing being pushed by Greed and the Left. A lot more retired Military here, also, they kind of have the inside track on these PO jobs.

And WHO runs this state?

You are the second biggest **** stirrer in threads like these. You are a militant hater of everything not far left of center.
Lol
You are a little man with a f up life who can’t accept anything except what rattles around in your head
You’ve trolled me constantly and now I’m a “militant hater”
You were wrong in that deleted thread and your not big enough or man enough to admit it
But hey I hope you had some turkey and apple pie today

I look at you as someone stuck. Enough to get by, but not enough to get out.
You will forevermore defend the demise for that reason.
My parents gave up career jobs to leave, they saw the picture over 40 years ago.
And how exactly would you know what I have
If were talking financially I can assure you your wrong

@MidnightSwinger check out Northwest Arkansas, you get four seasons, the area is a economic juggernaut. A typical starter home defined as 3 bed 2 bath approx 2,000 sq ft can be had for under 300k the crime rate is low if you stay out of Fayetteville where the college is, and the tax structure is very appealing. And the State is very business friendly. No politics just the facts.

@MidnightSwinger check out Northwest Arkansas, you get four seasons, the area is a economic juggernaut. A typical starter home defined as 3 bed 2 bath approx 2,000 sq ft can be had for under 300k the crime rate is low if you stay out of Fayetteville where the college is, and the tax structure is very appealing. And the State is very business friendly. No politics just the facts.
Crimes per sq mile National median is 27
Arkansas is 18 per sq mile and dramatically less if you drop Fayetteville and Little Rock.
by same token that is like saying California metric is excellent if you remove LA San Francisco etc etc.

Moved from Vegas to SW Missouri last year. Best move I ever did for my family and career. School system is great, crime what’s that?, state taxes suck and personal property taxes suck (Vegas had neither). Cost of living is great!

If you come here leave the shitty California, Las Vegas, Washington, and Oregon Politics. SW Missouri (I live in Republic and my office is in Ozark) is full of a bunch of good ol, god fearin, farmer boys. There are truckers out here with 3-4k sqft houses on 2-10+ acres so lots of truckers make good money out this way.

Hopefully next year we can buy a house- looking for 3500-4500sqft with 5-20 acres. Cost is about 5-700k.

C9218736-28D5-4DA6-997D-393AC6A65939.jpeg

27EFA1A9-17B9-48EF-8435-AD1A51323BF8.jpeg

71A098ED-2872-42A3-B6A6-7E7EE4D2B648.jpeg

05939C84-5320-40BA-AE0F-B0A3C8903490.jpeg

DD80DC8D-7002-4B1A-B036-095266004226.jpeg

NW Arkansas is beautiful. I looked at a practice just outside of Fayetteville, Fayetteville/Rodgers is an expensive area though.

-
Back