Cudachic1968 RANT.............................

-

65BCODA

Reaction score
After about a year of doing bussiness with her, she has the audacity to do this to my parts.

I send her 45yr old parts with patina on them, and she completely and utterly makes it all disappear. Not only that but she takes my latches apart and makes them work again.

Sheesh........the gaull of some people!!!!!!!!!!

I would only recommend her services to folks who really want a class act job.

Am I the only one that feels this way?

We must end the tyranny of the Mistress of Metal.

PSC002.jpg

IMG_0777.JPG

IMG_0778.JPG

IMG_0779.JPG

IMG_0635.JPG

IMG_0661.JPG

IMG_0665.JPG

PSC003.jpg

IMG_0634.JPG

IMG_0772.JPG

You got the sweetest 45 year old door latches I ever seen.

Very nice job that Mistress of Metal does!My M/T valve covers should be here any day now.Leanna definetly goes above and beyond with her work!8)

I was fix'in to say :tongue9: You sure got treated like all of us have here then :happy10:
She is a doll ain't she 8)
I Sure have been worked over good by PHOENIX SPECIALTY COATINGS to 8)
PHOENIX SPECIALTY COATINGS Have made my old parts new again and Billy has allot of carb experience 8) I sent them my Holley carb that had parts missing and needed set up 8)
They had the time to do this for me :-D How do they get away with it :-D

Cool Rant :toothy7: They :rock:

The nerve of some people. LOL I can't believe Leanna would take your old parts and make them show car quality! Wow look at the patina she removed from mine. Mike

100_4068.jpg

100_4069.jpg

spring break09 009.jpg

Dont you guys worry yourselves one bit. Us mods are here to make sure she gets the message and i'm going to her place sometime this year and get something straight between she and.....no wait. That sounds bad. I'm going to set things straight for you guys.....No...How about i let he know how ya feel....not even goin there. I'll just tell her hello for ya. Boy that was close.
Small Block

Dont you guys worry yourselves one bit. Us mods are here to make sure she gets the message and i'm going to her place sometime this year and get something straight between she and.....no wait. That sounds bad. I'm going to set things straight for you guys.....No...How about i let he know how ya feel....not even goin there. I'll just tell her hello for ya. Boy that was close.
Small Block
Dang Bill :-D You will get there one day :cheers:

toolman mike, do those chrome pieces come off off the valve covers you had done?

This rant is well past due. All FABO members need to be told what to expect if they send their parts to her.
I know exactly how you feel. Look what she did to my brand new parts! They'll never be the same.

ValveCovers (Small).jpg

Its just a shame ...... in this day and age of half a$$ workmanship and low quality customer service......Someone like Leanna has got to come along and raise the bar for everyone else to aspire to.

I wonder when the culprit herself is going to chime in and own up to her actions, Lets hear your side of the story Missy.

Its just a shame ...... in this day and age of half a$$ workmanship and low quality customer service......Someone like Leanna has got to come along and raise the bar for everyone else to aspire to.

X2, 'aint that the truth!

After about a year of doing bussiness with her, she has the audacity to do this to my parts.

I send her 45yr old parts with patina on them, and she completely and utterly makes it all disappear. Not only that but she takes my latches apart and makes them work again.

Sheesh........the gaull of some people!!!!!!!!!!

I would only recommend her services to folks who really want a class act job.

Am I the only one that feels this way?

We must end the tyranny of the Mistress of Metal.

Roger, you had me scared for a second. Glad to know you're ready to lead the revolt against lame customer service and bad work[wo]manship! I'm even happier to know you like the work. I know my little contribution pales in comparison to your long-awaited paint job results this week, but it's an honor to have a hand in that fine ride you've built. You're the class act my friend, and I always enjoy working with you. End the tyranny indeed!!!

You got the sweetest 45 year old door latches I ever seen.

Thank you bumn! The color is Silver Glaze, a nice match for the Mopar light argent used on rims, hood inserts, etc.

Looks like she did a very nice job!
Matt

Thanks Matt!

The audacity, lol

You're right. I should be ashamed of the way I beat that old metal into shape. Pickin on those poor old parts like that sheesh .......

Yes, I agree....this has got to continue!!!!!

Let's hope it does Tony.

well! she's gotta have the biggest (you fill in the blank) to do that to ya!

Uhhhhhhhhhh, powder coating gun??? Hey, it's not the size, it's how ya use it. :-D

:cheers: cudachick, nice work!

Thank you plum!

Very nice job that Mistress of Metal does!My M/T valve covers should be here any day now.Leanna definetly goes above and beyond with her work!8)

I hope you're delighted with the finished product Scott. You've always been great for as long as I can remember and it's a pleasure to finally get to work with you. I've enjoyed having you as my first Canadian customer too. I hope they get home quickly so you can get that bad 408 ready for the track.

I was fix'in to say :tongue9: You sure got treated like all of us have here then :happy10:
She is a doll ain't she 8)
I Sure have been worked over good by PHOENIX SPECIALTY COATINGS to 8)
PHOENIX SPECIALTY COATINGS Have made my old parts new again and Billy has allot of carb experience 8) I sent them my Holley carb that had parts missing and needed set up 8)
They had the time to do this for me :-D How do they get away with it :-D

Cool Rant :toothy7: They :rock:

The nerve of some people. LOL I can't believe Leanna would take your old parts and make them show car quality! Wow look at the patina she removed from mine. Mike

Lots of memories in this thread! One of my favorite things about this "job" is the variety of parts and rarely having two jobs that are exactly alike. You guys are even more fun than your work is. I'm lucky that every prior customer turns into a friend, and always welcome the new ones.

Dam she is awesome!

Thank you dj!

Small Block

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! Bring it on Bill. I've got the ovaries to take it. :-D

well damn! nice lookin parts ya have there!! terrific job cuda chick!!!!

Thanks mopardude!

What can ya say,she is a fine young lady and a damn good business woman.8)

Young lady??? Here, you need some glasses Dave. :glasses2: FULL ones. LOL Seriously, thanks kindly for the compliments.

I didn't KNOW SHE DID LATCHES ,getting my first items done on the 23rd of may great job leanna

Bob, if it's metal I can work it up. Looking forward to working yours up too.

Way to go Leanna, there is definitely PRIDE in that there work of yours!

Thanks!

Uh huh, up to her old trick's again good job Kiddo'

Hmmmm, 'young lady,' 'kiddo,' ... if I didn't know better ya'll are tryin to butter me up. :-D Thanks guys!

toolman mike, do those chrome pieces come off off the valve covers you had done?

Duke, they're polished aluminum with a clear coat so Mike doesn't have to keep polishing them in the future. They better not come off or I did a lame silicone job putting them back on there. LOL (They're held on from the factory with 2 or 3 [usually very sloppy] dabs of RTV black silicone. If you want to remove yours for a repaint, use a heat gun on the inside of the valve cover for a few minutes and then grab the uprights with your channel locks and twist it gently.)

This rant is well past due. All FABO members need to be told what to expect if they send their parts to her.
I know exactly how you feel. Look what she did to my brand new parts! They'll never be the same.

Haaaaaaaaaaa thanks Ken! Ya know my test when I think I'm done working on something? I ask myself if I'd put it on my own car. If the answer is yes, then it's ready to go home to you.

But that blue would clash with Slimer's LimeLight engine compartment, I gotta admit. :-D

Wow, can I use that on my website??? Love it!

Thank you all for the great comments swelling my head and for keeping me busy. I wouldn't be here without all of you. :love7:

I wish I could afford to have every piece of my car powder coated after seeing these posts.

Oooh, can you powder coat plastic by any chance?

I was thinking my pistol grip simulated wood grips sure would look good in hemi orange.

-
Back