Danica Patrick Done

-
Stewart/Haas are thanking the stars above. She is terrible !!!!!
Daytona 500 pole and 7 top 10 finishes. WoooHoooo !!!!!!

Some guy over at YB every race posts "congratulations your your 18th, 19th, 20th, etc finish............" It is AMAZING

The sponsor gravy train ran dry, no surprise she's out of the ride. If she was a guy, she would have been gone from a ride 3 years ago.

She also stated she wanted to be in a competitive ride... hard to beat the stuff from SHR... LOL No big time team will take her on as she's proven over and over to not be competitive regardless of equipment.

I'd bet the post on YB are sarcastic. The people that think her being 28th in points and there are 20+ people worse are too stupid to realize she's always been in grade A equipment. The only guy below her that has been in decent equipment is Aric Almirola (likely headed to her old car) and he missed 7 fricken races (70ish points behind her).

Not a hater, she's just not cut out to drive a cup car.

The sponsor gravy train ran dry, no surprise she's out of the ride. If she was a guy, she would have been gone from a ride 3 years ago.

She also stated she wanted to be in a competitive ride... hard to beat the stuff from SHR... LOL No big time team will take her on as she's proven over and over to not be competitive regardless of equipment.

I'd bet the post on YB are sarcastic. The people that think her being 28th in points and there are 20+ people worse are too stupid to realize she's always been in grade A equipment. The only guy below her that has been in decent equipment is Aric Almirola (likely headed to her old car) and he missed 7 fricken races (70ish points behind her).

Not a hater, she's just not cut out to drive a cup car.

Not a hater huh? Hmm...

It's easy to look at who is behind her in points and say she had the best equipment, but what about those who are just in front of her?

Here, I'll help with that:

20170913_053207.jpg

Would you say these guys have just slightly better equipment? Or? If the "best equipment" argument were true, all these guys should be finishing within the top 15 or so every week...

With the exception of Dillon and Suarez, all of these dudes have been in the game for quite some time, and yet it seems as though lots of people look past how shitty they're doing to focus on DP. People also tend to forget how many times she got caught up in wrecks this season that were not her fault.

Look, in no way am I some Danica Patrick fan boy, (go BK2!) I'm just a fan of the sport. The sport needs fans right now and guess what, with Dale Jr leaving and now her out of a car next year, you'll continue to see Nascar's numbers drop. Love her or hate her, she was good for the sport, which let's face it, the sport needs all the help it can get right now (empty seats anyone?).

Well I myself thinks that she has held her own to some degree, I see here in front of many good drivers and lets face it, I don't know anyone that can do what this lady has dun around here on this page :lol: Go Penske :thumbsup:

Never a fan of hers but she has been competing with the boys which is something other female athletes don't even try to do.
She's top twenty-ish, that's pretty good. Where would Serena Williams be if she was playing against the guys and also playing the longer game the men play? Probably top 25 to top 50.
At least she gets into victory circle when her boyfriend wins.

Id like to see a woman play running back on the Philadelphia Eagles....not that I dislike women but the feminist movement has gotten out of hand, I use the NFL as an example. You should see the looks I get when I suggest that women fight the next ground combat operation and let the men stay home ;)

This has a familiar ring to it.... ah yes, a similar fuss was made years ago when Anna Kournikova retired from tennis. Different sport but similar very similar track record/results.

What i think is that she was a good looking young lady when she started, and it was all about marketing.
She always was a mediocre driver, but good for P.R. and brought in a lot of sponsorship money to the teams and NASCAR.
BTW, she still is hot (and a hot commodity) and someone will sign her up for that reason.
It's all about the money..........

DP? I like DP!!!
Yeah I have always like Deep Purple also, I hear Ritchie Blackmore is open to a reunion.:)

Oh Danica Patrick, I saw her at Pocono, off in the distance you could tell it was a woman in that jumpsuit( I was peering through the fence around the pit area) but hell that was like 7 years ago.

She is an unappreciative peace of work. Rahal plucked her out of a Formula Ford Series in the UK and put her in a Indy car and gave her a great opportunity. When she left and went to Penske, her comment was not thanks for my break but instead made a big deal that now I will have competitive equipment. Saw her at the Tampa race a year later with my daughter. She was just standing around the pits. Daughter asked to autograph a hat and you would think you asked her to cut off her arm. She could have been such a great roll model for young girls but in my opinion had just the opposite effect.

She is an unappreciative peace of work. Rahal plucked her out of a Formula Ford Series in the UK and put her in a Indy car and gave her a great opportunity. When she left and went to Penske, her comment was not thanks for my break but instead made a big deal that now I will have competitive equipment. Saw her at the Tampa race a year later with my daughter. She was just standing around the pits. Daughter asked to autograph a hat and you would think you asked her to cut off her arm. She could have been such a great roll model for young girls but in my opinion had just the opposite effect.
It's going to sound chauvinistic or misogynist or whatever the current term is, but most women are unappreciative, it comes from the sense of entitlement that the feminist movement has instilled in them. I work with women and it is getting worse with the younger ones. They will come out and say that "women are better than men at "(fill in the blank), but they will never demonstrate that they are better, it is just supposed to be accepted and set in stone that they are better. This isn't a rant, it is just an observation. I know it isn't all women , but most

Yeah I have always like Deep Purple also, I hear Ritchie Blackmore is open to a reunion.:)

Oh Danica Patrick, I saw her at Pocono, off in the distance you could tell it was a woman in that jumpsuit( I was peering through the fence around the pit area) but hell that was like 7 years ago.
Now I have to crank some Deep Purple...

Well, some of those are not it good cars, and the others are having bad years, it happens. Unlike Ms Patrick who has ALWAYS been around 25th or worse in points EVERY year she competed. She wasn't all that special in Indy car either.

Bayne (Cars suck, better this year- he's never been top level), McDowell (really), Buescher (really), Dinger( sans road course), Dillon(junk equipment) have never amounted to much in the series. At least 3 of them can always say they won a cup race. Menard never better than 14th in the series, hardly a consistent challenger. JR has sucked for the last few years after the concussions. Hard to race when you may be more concerned with your well being and hoping to make a flight home instead of a hospital visit... BTDT!

Her track record reflect more on the inability to wheel a car especially with the number of years she's been at it. How's that kid that came into the series doing around the same year Danica came in... What's his name, Larson??? That kid is a fricken Shoe/Racer!

As I've said over and over, being around racing and teams since the 80's. If a turtle brought 20 million in sponsorship to a team, they'd find a way to put that turtle in a car. She brought the gravy to SHR and when the well went dry, she was out. Plain and simple. Results for her didn't matter with the $ she brought in.

Aric is going to most likely be in the 10 car next year, probably make Clint Bowyer very happy. LOL

Don't worry, the nascrap brass will continue to F up the sport for years to come. Fans that used to go will no longer step foot into the clusterfuck that series has become. The trucks are cool to watch, the rest can go rest in peace somewhere.

Danica brought in fans, lots of young ladies, and if you've read any of my post regarding ladies "racing", I'm all for it. I used to help some of the girls that raced the stuff I did because many shunned them. Same with golf, I help out anybody that wants assistance and not scared to help women that want to learn the game. Heck, I play rounds regularly with a woman all the time, great fun.

Being a realist is much different from being a hater.

Last edited:
Sponsor money flees the scene .. Park the race car. Probably count the number of privateers on one hand in all of professional motorsports, and that's a real shame. Does the ticket buying fans good to see a little guy make good once in a while. SHR has more issues in the article I read. Speed costs money . How fast do ya wanna go?

Thank God..now just go away you little whinny ***** like Petty said "she could be the ONLY car on the track and still LOSE the race":rofl::rofl::rofl:

I do think she was good for the sport at first as she did bring alot of new fans and sponsor cash. She seldom finishes ahead of her teammates.
Than again I think Dale Jr. is the Danica of Hendrick Motorsports, just a cash cow. I can`t stand Kyle Bucsh but Hendrick was way better off with him than Jr.

I do think she was good for the sport at first as she did bring alot of new fans and sponsor cash. She seldom finishes ahead of her teammates.
Than again I think Dale Jr. is the Danica of Hendrick Motorsports, just a cash cow. I can`t stand Kyle Bucsh but Hendrick was way better off with him than Jr.
She brought fans I Agree. However there are so many drivers in many of the classes in the sport that buy the ride from the trust fund with out the talent. Its all about the $$ If I was a real driver this would scare the crape out of me!! just my .02

-
Back