• No, But I have owned A Classic Ford before and / or might again

Votes: 52 18.2%
  • No, But I have owned A Modern Ford before and / or might again

Votes: 29 10.2%
  • Nope - No intention to either

Votes: 78 27.4%

• Total voters
-
I keep geting emails asking why i haven't been on the fourms lately. This is why i'm a moparman i come here to talk mopars, Not to here how much ya love fords and toyotas why don't ya go to a ford site I can't belive the staffmembers are letting this happen, What a crock bunch of traditors ya can kiss my mopar ***

I keep geting emails asking why i haven't been on the fourms lately. This is why i'm a moparman i come here to talk mopars, Not to here how much ya love fords and toyotas why don't ya go to a ford site I can't belive the staffmembers are letting this happen, What a crock bunch of traditors ya can kiss my mopar ***

Then maybe you shouldn't have opened the thread? Just sayin'. :dontknow:

Bu-bye :bootysha:

Maybe if you looked you would see it was started by a staff member.

1990 Mustang GT convertible, supercharged with all the typical mustang upgrades. I love it though its a blast to drive.
My wife has an '03 Lincoln (Ford) Aviator

I plum forgot to mention my 1949 Ford 8N tractor. LOL

Yep, this is the one that replaced my Camry which I retired with 204000 miles, and nary a trouble, in december

FF

Attachments

• fusion2.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 281
  • fusion.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 260
Im looking into buying a model A pickup and a ford WWII GPW jeep. My plans for the jeep is a factory resto and the model A a rat rod powered by my 318 poly and push button 727.

Wow. Traitors? Really?

Wow, you are way yo close minded. We are all here because we love mopars. But that does not mean we all should ONLY own, drive and love mopar. If you dont appreciate the beauty of a classic hotrod or a nice truck or whatever rather it be mopar , ford or chevy than you are missing out on a lot of cool stuff and don't have the right to be considered a automotive enthusiest.

And not only was it a staff member who created this... but the owner!.

You don't like it than you should have not bothered opening the thread.

Can't stand when people can't appreciate a good vehicle because they don't affiliate with a logo or brand because they are to hard headed.

Don't get me wrong, I love my mopars. They are the best in my eyes, but that does not mean there have not been some really good vehicles made by other makes.

Sorry for the rant everyone. Carry on

1929 Model A

Nice Ford Popdart,

Yes! I have owned allot of fords and still do. My Dad retired from Ford Mo Co. You could not beat buying a car from a Ford dealers on the A plan back in the day. These are Fords I own now...
•1981 Bronco (for sale)
•1995 Mazda truck king cab (for sale)
•1961 Falcon futura sedan (keeper)
•1966 GT Mustang coupe (keeper)
•2002 Supertrac Explorer truck (daily driver)

my first ride was a 1969 f-f250 with a 390... man i miss that truck so much... i put a lot of work into it before i even tagged it...

it looked like this only waaaay more rusty lol

1969-Ford-F250-Camper-Special-Pickup.jpg

2008 Mustang GT Bullitt. And I really like it. I was shopping for the just released 2008 Challenger SRT8 and quickly learned the dealers wanted $15,000 above sticker, or around $55,000, to become the owner of the new Dodge Challenger SRT8. The Ford dealer wasn't so greedy and I bought my first Ford in over 25 years. I could have almost bought two for the price of the SRT8. Also, no bail out money and the recent release of the Boss, it's got me thinking Ford again.

I work for Ford and yes my wife has a 04 Freestar Limited van

I have had in the past
67 F 100 pick up

71 Mach 1
View attachment mach1.jpg

79 F 150 4x4 shortbed
View attachment 79 F150.jpg

79 F 150 4X4 longbed
81 Bronco

85 Bronco
View attachment 85 Bronco.jpg

92 Mustang convertible
View attachment mustang.jpg

96 Bronco
View attachment 96Bronco.jpg

View attachment sidwinder.jpg
not a car or truck but powered by a 460 ford
right now I'm looking for a car to drive to work. If I get to transfer to Louisville Assembly Plant I want a Ford to drive to work. The problem is there are very few Fords I would want to drive. Want something that gets decent gas mileage and not look like a jelly bean.

Would like a 2 wheel drive extended cab ranger, but they think they are GOLD around here. Seen a 2002 with 150,000 miles that looked good but dang are they worth $6,500 with that kind of mileage? maybe I've been out of the market too long

Or a mustang. Don't really want another convertible, but still looking. I have time to be selective, if I don't find something might just buy a new vehicle when I transfer

Dad told me when I was 15 that I would drive a Chrysler product. Now that I work for Ford and can buy whatever I want I prefer the Chrysler products for style & performance. For a whole Chrysler has the best lineup of cars out of all the manufacturer. They have plenty of different vehicles that get good mileage and they don't all look like jelly beans.

Anyone that is looking to purchase a new FORD product and doesn't have a family member to get them A plan I can get you X Plan price. Just takes a few minutes and might save you some money and you don't have to dicker over price.

My dad still has his 2nd car, a '63 Fairlane 2 door hard top he bought back in the late '70s early '80s to keep the milage down on his first car, a '57 Cheby Belair 4 door hard top (still has that too). His Fairlane had a 260 auto originally, but he put in a 289 4 speed combo in it. He put '72? Charger SE bucket seats in it and put on a factory duel snorkel hood scoop he took off a factory '72 Demon 340 car that was in a junkyard back in the early '80s. (Man I wish I could find that junkyard:() He painted it 2 tone blue and silver. Its been tucked away in the back of the barn for close to 20 years:( His plans for it was to finnish the restoration and add a Paxton supercharger setup to it.

I personally have a almost mint '91 Ranger XLT, short cab, long bed, inline 4 cylinder, 5 speed manuel, thats my daily driver come spring. I got it free from my uncle who bought it new. Almost never seen salt nor will it ever, so it virtually has no rot.

It looks exactly like this one......

Attachments

• 1991_ford_ranger_stx_92554634507597847.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 263
Hey guys...............

I received a painful phone call this morning.

I may have to sell the 1959 Ford F-100 factory 4X4 that I mentioned earlier in this thread.

This is the first year that Ford produced and sold a 4X4.

Just thought I would mention it.

1970 Ranchero GT
351 Cleveland
FMX
9" / 3.50 TracLok

Originally yellow with dark green interior ; prior -- and original -- owner went with a white repaint and black interior .

I have a 1962 Ford Falcon with a 200 inline six. Weber 32/36 carb, headers, chrome rims, rack and pinion steering, lots of stuff. Black paint, blue/green interior, chrome rims.

Love it!

-
Back