• No, But I have owned A Classic Ford before and / or might again

Votes: 52 18.2%
  • No, But I have owned A Modern Ford before and / or might again

Votes: 29 10.2%
  • Nope - No intention to either

Votes: 78 27.4%

• Total voters
-
I have driven company provided Ford products for the last 20 years. Never left me stranded once in that time frame. Just normal maintenance on all of the vehicles.

I have a Mazda, same thing

Ive had a 85 T-Bird turbo coupe and a 91 Mustang GT vert.

I have a Mazda, same thing

Ive had a 85 T-Bird turbo coupe and a 91 Mustang GT vert.

Currently a 2002 Ford Focus Wagon for me and 2005 Ford Focus Wagon for my wife.

When we retire my Wagon my wife will hand me down her Wagon and she will get a new Ford Fusion.

My dad is a Ford retiree, so it's hard to pass up the new car discount.

Best new car I ever had was a 1988 Ford Festiva sold it at 130,000 miles, got almost 50 miles to the gallon and I never did anything to it other than tires and oil changes.

Followed it up with the worst car I ever owned...a Shelby Charger...

Paul

1978 bronco 351 mod 2brl / 4 speed just for snow plowing out in the sticks.
But she don't play just work man that thing can sit for months and I can walk out and put the key in and she will start right up!:twisted:

2001 mustang v6 ,technically the old lady owns it, but i drive it and maintain it. i have owned a couple fords in the past and had bad luck with them. not having alot of luck with the mustang either , seems like it might be turning into a money pit. i blame the previous owners ,not ford.

Just sold my Mark VIII Currently have 2 Crown Victorias one for me one for my girl as daily drivers. Also a 27 T coupe body to build.

The wife bought a 2008 Tarus which has turned out to be a fabulous car. Its roomy enough that 6'5" bigslim is comfortable driving and riding for extended periods. Gas mileage not to bad as long as you don't lean on to hard. It'll haul *** if you want to but its gonna cost you.

I had an '03 Exploder that blew the motor at 79K miles :dontknow: Since I can't buy an extended cab Dodge truck anymore without it having 4 doors, I have actually looked at a Ford, before my GF bought me my Dakota.

j
not thats a gf worth keepin aound.lol

I had an '03 Exploder that blew the motor at 79K miles :dontknow: Since I can't buy an extended cab Dodge truck anymore without it having 4 doors, I have actually looked at a Ford, before my GF bought me my Dakota.

j
now thats a gf worth keepin aound.lol

Learned to drive in Granny's 70 Torino, Had an indestructable 250/6,...

Had an 88 F-150 w/302, and an 88 Ranger 2.9 V6 , both 4WD, 5 Spds, Same colour, tan (babyshit brown),....Good trucks,climb anything except a gas pump,....could'nt give em away though,....sold em to a couple of villige idiots for $200 each, then had to fight for my money,....

Interestingly in a couple of days I'm headed to Oregon to visit the inlaws and look for a couple of pre 75 trucks to bring back east and flip, they're cheap and in good shape out there

99 ranger xtra cab 3.0 v-6 total work mule

Attachments

• of to bruceland 001.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 208
75 F250, factory 'Highboy', 390 4 speed. Handed down to me after my dad passed.

IMG_0018.jpg

We bought a 99 EB Explorer new, has been a pretty good truck, only thing ever done has been the right wheel bearing and i replaced the intake manifold gaskets, only complaint is the stupid design of the 4.0 SOHC motor, why did they make the intake in two pieces?

My current daily driver is a 2000 Mustang, 3.8L V6, Auto.
It's a pile of crap. Something goes wrong with it every couple of weeks. Had the exhaust pipe just split for no reason about a month ago, the joint between the first section of pipe after the manifold and the first catalytic converter is a press fit with 1 tack weld...stupid design. Had an ignition problem that I got sorted out the other day, which means I've got about 2 weeks until something else goes wrong.
As soon as my Duster is back on the road the Mustang is going away, most likely as part of a trade-in for a new Challenger for my dad. I will not miss this stupid car.

no, but I've owned two Mustangs- a '66 289 coupe, and a '68 302 coupe (which gave way to a 351C, and the car became a tire shredder lol).

And I'd buy another old 'stang in a heartbeat.

My current daily driver is a 2000 Mustang, 3.8L V6, Auto.
It's a pile of crap. Something goes wrong with it every couple of weeks. Had the exhaust pipe just split for no reason about a month ago, the joint between the first section of pipe after the manifold and the first catalytic converter is a press fit with 1 tack weld...stupid design. Had an ignition problem that I got sorted out the other day, which means I've got about 2 weeks until something else goes wrong.
As soon as my Duster is back on the road the Mustang is going away, most likely as part of a trade-in for a new Challenger for my dad. I will not miss this stupid car.

-
Back