Duster Rear Window Louvers

-
And another link to Mopar Muscle with an article discussing a Mr. Norms Demon, the one being refereed to in my other link.
http://rides.moparmusclemagazine.com/ride/1201931/demon340gss/1972/dodge/dart/index.html
funny story, i went and registered at ramcharger central to PM chris in the thread with the pic of the demon and louvers and give him the link to this thread, well it turned out to be 74dusted lol ,like he said small world.. i should have known by the ~~~stockpiler or 340s~~~ tag under his user name

i would really love to see these types of quarter window louvers on a duster, especially the 4/5 vertical slats on the RRs. here are a few pics for inspiration ...

too bad i don t have my r/t anymore i would have tried too figure something out

Attachments

• 7276201_1.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 333
too bad i don t have my r/t anymore i would have tried too figure something out
nice R/T . i owned an orange 76 aspen R/T with all the goodies minus the window louvers . it looks like with a little fab work, the louvers off of one of those cars could work, but finding donors is a different story. even if they were repopped, they would probably be pricy.

I got the few JC Whitney catalogs... Haven't had time to go thru them yet but, with what I have seen so far it's like taking a trip down memory lane.. It's so funny looking at prices for Aluminum Slots & Mags at $29.95 each.. I'll have to post a few.. Haven't seen any "louvers" yet...

I got the few JC Whitney catalogs... Haven't had time to go thru them yet but, with what I have seen so far it's like taking a trip down memory lane.. It's so funny looking at prices for Aluminum Slots & Mags at $29.95 each.. I'll have to post a few.. Haven't seen any "louvers" yet...

thats so cool , post some pics when you get a chance

I know you guys probably have enough motivation going, but really, just dropping by to say, that so long as these weren't crazy expensive, I'd /love/ some for the 74 Duster I'm restoring. Back or side, really. Either one, I like them. Love the carboard mockups you guys have done. Don't give up hope!

If you want some measurements or anything, just let me know. (Though I imagine more of you have them already XD) I'm going to be heading back over the shop to sand at some finish putty in just a bit.

Guys I'm still traveling, so I haven't had any time to do much of anything.. But I will ask if Leanna is still watching this thread, has she heard anything back from her friend?

This one was posted in the Hot Mopar Babes thread...

Focus everyone, there is infact a Duster with Louvers in this picture, you just have to find it (like waldo) :D

Attachments

• -englishLeatherDuster2.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 301
Must have. I love how they fit the car. Someone makes them naow! I would put off buying new tires for those :p

As timing would have it 19 Again, I just got an email from my friend tonight -- he said he would talk to me soon. I'm hoping the link I forwarded to this thread will result in a personal appearance.

the louvers on that duster are clearly bolt on and not part of the fiberglass body mold . im wondering if there is a way to contact the owner of that flopper

Greg, sorry about that awful sentence (sleep deprivation is setting in LOL). In other words, I sent my friend a link to this thread asking for his input and I'm hoping he'll just jump in, introduce himself and his work, and dazzle your socks off. But we'll see.

-
Back