EBAY Jerk Warning!

-
No matter what situation I find myself in online, my brother always reminds me of the "JRR'S SHUT THE F#@K UP Foundation" rule for bloggers to live by:

retard.jpg

The only thing we can come up with was he was pissed at no sales, saw BOF for 1/3rd the price, they looked so much alike. His is stone stock garage find and BOF is light custom.

HE COULDN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE AND WENT NUTZ!

LMAO!:toothy10:

Sounds like he's pissed about life in general, not real smart sinking more time and money into the coronet and hemi project at this point.. I would just drop it with this guy, didn't you say you called him from a pay phone? He's going to know who you are by what you were talking about, and he just might be seriously nutz...

Sounds like he's pissed about life in general, not real smart sinking more time and money into the coronet and hemi project at this point.. I would just drop it with this guy, didn't you say you called him from a pay phone? He's going to know who you are by what you were talking about, and he just might be seriously nutz...

If he comes here, that would take care of a months feed for Vinny our Rottie!:toothy10:

Not worried, Live in an encampment, all residents stick together, even a stange vehicle on our street brings out at least 1 neighbor to ask questions!

He wrote me on ebay messages saying he was joking (he wasn't) and that he was sorry, (he wasn't) and that I couldn't take a joke and I'm too sensitive.

He's lucky I'm not going there. I'll just wait for him to come to me! LOL!:toothy10:
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAhhahahhahahaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

There's no way he's crazier than me, I'm a US vetran!:-D

Plus I'm always armed to the gills, I pack!

If he comes here, that would take care of a months feed for Vinny our Rottie!:toothy10:

Not worried, Live in an encampment, all residents stick together, even a stange vehicle on our street brings out at least 1 neighbor to ask questions!

He wrote me on ebay messages saying he was joking (he wasn't) and that he was sorry, (he wasn't) and that I couldn't take a joke and I'm too sensitive.

He's lucky I'm not going there. I'll just wait for him to come to me! LOL!:toothy10:
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAhhahahhahahaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

There's no way he's crazier than me, I'm a US vetran!:-D

Plus I'm always armed to the gills, I pack!

I would accept his appoligy, maybe he was joking, maybe he got bored because no one wants to deal with his spaz-*** and he had a few to many to drink the other night... I like ABB's little dart, good looking car.. I'd try and hang onto it until the car market picks back up..

am i the only one reading this and thinking, "what is ABB? what is BOF? what is a Briar Wagon?"
No your not. I had no idea wtf the rant was about. Now I am enlightend. I need to come up with some cute nickname for my car. I'll take "Kentucky Briar Wagon " From now on, let it be known to all, my car shall be known as The "KBW"("Kentucky Briar Wagon "), to all of forabodiesonly.com. Amen. (so be it)

No your not. I had no idea wtf the rant was about. Now I am enlightend. I need to come up with some cute nickname for my car. I'll take "Kentucky Briar Wagon " From now on, let it be known to all, my car shall be known as The "KBW"("Kentucky Briar Wagon "), to all of forabodiesonly.com. Amen. (so be it)

It's yours, your car is "offically" now known as "kentucky Briar Wagon", congrads....

" ... what is BOF? ..."

Maybe I'm showing my age, but when I was a kid "BOF" had absolutely nothing to do with cars ... unless you consider back seat athletics on Saturday night at the drive-in. :-D

" ... what is BOF? ..."

Maybe I'm showing my age, but when I was a kid "BOF" had absolutely nothing to do with cars ... unless you consider back seat athletics on Saturday night at the drive-in. :-D

"Bride of frankinstien" I recon.. What did BOF stand for when you were a kid?

LOL!!! HAHA!!!
I had never heard the Briar wagon either! LOL!
Grand pa used to tell a joke about red heads and briars something! LOL!!!
I have no clue what that guy was talking about.
It seems sooooo long ago..........:clock:

KBW

I love it!!!:cheers:

Uh yeah, hehehe---LoL---- I still don't get it, thay must have ended the BOF saying prior to 1967... I'm sure it has something to do with gettin yur groove on... Someone please PM me the answer to this riddle....

Uh yeah, hehehe---LoL---- I still don't get it, thay must have ended the BOF saying prior to 1967... I'm sure it has something to do with gettin yur groove on... Someone please PM me the answer to this riddle....

LMAO!!!:toothy10:

Back in 79, I BOFFED my Ole' Lady in the back o my van!!:toothy10:

Sorry ABB, it's just a saying, I would have NEVER done anything like that!
(HEHE!!):toothy10:

Hey greenhornet, are ya pickin up what I'm droppin down?? LOL!!!8)

LMAO!!!:toothy10:

Back in 79, I BOFFED my Ole' Lady in the back o my van!!:toothy10:

Sorry ABB, it's just a saying, I would have NEVER done anything like that!
(HEHE!!):toothy10:

Hey greenhornet, are ya pickin up what I'm droppin down?? LOL!!!8)

Yea man, I gotta few PM's helping me out on that one...

Simple: Report the guy to ebay! Then search his phone number on CL and if he lists, report him!

Hey FABO!

Just thought I would warn you guys about this jerkoff (v100michael) who wrote ABB about BOF on ebay. He took time to send us a message about BOF calling her a "Briar Wagon" from KY and so on. He also made fun of the 318 but funny, he has one in his car too!! He must be pretty embarassed about it too. He doesn't even show his engine compartment he's so embarrased about it!
So I thought I would see if he had anything for sale so I could send mean messages back to him on.
Well here is his car for sale:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodg...iewItem&pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item4aa2438e32

I think he was a little bitter about being able to buy our 67 BOF for over $10,000.00 less! He even made fun of our exhaust pipes!
What a complete jerkoff!! Read his whole description. What a jerk!!

I hope he shows up at the car show I invited him to in Lawrenceburg IN, at Perfect North Slopes, IN route 1 on Sunday 6.27, 9am-5pm.

He lives in Fairborn OH. If anyone knows or sees him, please give him a friendly warning about "F"ing with people on the internet he doesn't know, especially if it's trashin BOF to me or ABB!!:angry7:

Check the description of his car, man he really goes on a rant!
What a complete jerkoff. Should have known he didn't own an A body, but I really didn't expect this kind of resentment and bad karma from another mopar guy!!

One more thing, if this guy, "v100michael" is a member here, better watch him, he sounds like he's not all there, even more so than me!

v100michael, if you are a member here, just quit, we don't need people like you on FABO!:thebirdm:

OK FABO, Thanks for letting me vent and warn the others!! Rant over but not forgotten!!

So he didn't like your car..... so what. You making a whole thread about this shows that it's getting to you and you shouldn't let some asshole whom you'll probably never even meet in real life get your goat over some BS internet comments about a car. He's a dick, tell him to f off and leave it at that.:cheers:

I dunno, maybe as a woman my perspective is different.

Betty, if you're going to hang in the garage with the big dogs, you'll need to grow your fur a little thicker, learn to show your teeth sometimes, stick your nose in places it probably shouldn't be once in awhile, bark when you need to and bite if you have to. Don't let them get to you -- it's not worth it.

And I wouldn't necessarily think you were getting treated badly by a Mopar guy. Hell, if he's selling his Coronet then he's probably not overly attached to it anyway, couldn't care less about your car or his (regardless of the defensive nature of his reply), and is only getting rid of it to finance that Camaro drag car in his shed.

Leanna...I LOVE your attitude!!!! You can hang in my garage anytime!

The people these days. I hate internet jerks. I wished I had the funds to trace there Internet address, fly to there current town, show up at their front door step and confront them. Oh, and maybe have a nice "talk" about there actions:axe:

-
Back