FABO Member Map

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical, I go to the map and look in the upper right hand corner and the "Add your name" is no where to be found. I'd love to but.......Oh well, everyone knows where West Plains is anyway.
Small Block

I'm there too many times. I got on their website and contacted them to correct my mistakes. Boy do I feel dumb! LOL Mike

Is there a way to view the map in a bigger window (full screen)?

Wylde1.

Quote:I've been trying to figure that out too Wylde but so far haven't had any luck.

Click on the thumbnail image of Leanna.Next screen click on her image again,not the link but the image.You should have as big a map as I could get with a zoom meter at the left side and a listing next to it. I think I'm on there with another member from Winnipeg,"one of many".8)

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!!! Wow, lots of blue icons -- even a couple in Europe! -- and we're just getting started.

Thanks guys! Keep it up ...

Quote:I've been trying to figure that out too Wylde but so far haven't had any luck.

Click on the thumbnail image of Leanna.Next screen click on her image again,not the link but the image.You should have as big a map as I could get with a zoom meter at the left side and a listing next to it. I think I'm on there with another member from Winnipeg,"one of many".8)

Yup. That worked. Much bigger map and you can still zoom in on different areas. Thanks.

Wylde1.

I'm trying to edit my listing but can't,I guess i have to start again.Is there a size restriction for your pic?8)

Let me ask a few simple questions please. (frustrated) Do you have to log in at this map site? I see two options, one is Cudachicks places of interest and the other is listed as Fabo Members. After clicking on any map there are 5 options in the upper right hand corner of the map, no list your name option. They are
Login-Register-Explore-Make a Map-Extras. What is this big dummy missing?
Small Block

If you keep zooming in you can see your house but you have to enter your street address. Mine is the one with the red roof. I double clicked on Leanna and was able to delete both of my 2 mistakes I think. toolmanmike

v52cookiefzwq1PT42W2gLIGv2UONJ9fYu7G9yCyQqfenNAx63818sy96839.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back