FABO Member Warning

-
And if the CROCK is reading this you are an *** HOLE.I bet you have no friendsssssssssssssssssssss.

Have you asked a Mod to help by their means?
Might not hurt to let them try.

that sucks i've bought and sold stuff on here many times. never would i have thought to watch my back... guess you live and learn... can one of you kind youngsters in RI give this white trash guy a nice kick in the ***.

.......:angryfir: waiting on tincup to jump in at anytime :finga:

Being he deleted everything it looks like he does not plan on completing this deal.

Likely

Probably doesn't want people to recall what his ride looked like.

attachment.php

that sucks i've bought and sold stuff on here many times. never would i have thought to watch my back... guess you live and learn... can one of you kind youngsters in RI give this white trash guy a nice kick in the ***.

His name alone should have been a warning.

I apologize to any member that I recommended. I had no way of knowing he was going to disappear off the planet. He refuses to answer my e-mails or phone calls as well. I just got done paying another member on here $400 out of my pocket because I was involved in the deal at the beginning, even though I never received a penny of the money.
I have no idea what happened, what I do know is that he no longer works at the sheet metal shop where he was making the tanks. Supposedly he was injured, (I heard he broke his back, but cannot confirm), and just recently got out of the hospital.
It is unfortunate that it had to get this far, he was a talented metal guy who did help me out with some pieces for my car. I was supposed to paint his car this winter. The sad part is that I knew him for almost 2 years, yet I never been to his apartment he always came to my shop, so I don't even know where to find him.
The best I can do is if I hear anything, I'll let you guy's know.

Have you asked a Mod to help by their means?
Might not hurt to let them try.

Drugs I bet.

Speaking as a X-MOD, I can tell you there is nothIng we can do. I have been called apon for such issues. Mods can deleate, modify posts and bann members. We can. Of enforce the law, make people pay or finish promised work, paid for or vol-en-teared for.
(sorry about that spelling)

Speaking as a X-MOD, I can tell you there is nothIng we can do. I have been called apon for such issues. Mods can deleate, modify posts and bann members. We can. Of enforce the law, make people pay or finish promised work, paid for or vol-en-teared for.
(sorry about that spelling)
yep.....this is a risk you take when doing business in anything less than a face to face environment.

I apologize to any member that I recommended. I had no way of knowing he was going to disappear off the planet. He refuses to answer my e-mails or phone calls as well. I just got done paying another member on here $400 out of my pocket because I was involved in the deal at the beginning, even though I never received a penny of the money.
I have no idea what happened, what I do know is that he no longer works at the sheet metal shop where he was making the tanks. Supposedly he was injured, (I heard he broke his back, but cannot confirm), and just recently got out of the hospital.
It is unfortunate that it had to get this far, he was a talented metal guy who did help me out with some pieces for my car. I was supposed to paint his car this winter. The sad part is that I knew him for almost 2 years, yet I never been to his apartment he always came to my shop, so I don't even know where to find him.
The best I can do is if I hear anything, I'll let you guy's know.

If the guy did get hurt, he should just say so... Let the buyer know.

BUT

He signed in and removed everything picture related in his post very recently.

He was supposed to be in the hospital for a back injury which to me implies he has a spine... Time to MAN UP!

i agree, even IF he did get hurt, he still logged in to delete his crap. he could have at least given people a heads up he was out of commision for a while. INSTEAD , he chose to take the money and RUN

i agree, even IF he did get hurt, he still logged in to delete his crap. he could have at least given people a heads up he was out of commision for a while. INSTEAD , he chose to take the money and RUN
please don't take this as defending the guy....but......lets just say he did get hurt and lost his job over it. while not being up front and letting anyone that needs to know what happened know is wrong what would you do about the money end of it? would you pay the guy back knowing that you have no income? or would you pay your rent/lights or what have you hoping that things turn around for the better in the near future? seriously doubt there is anyone that would put the op before himself. like i said i am not defending the guy....just saying before you start stoning the guy to death that you just might want to put yourself in his place and think about it......not for nothing, but you can get an aluminum tank with an internal pump from Hot Rod City Garage for a lot less then $1200.....like i said, not informing the op of his situation was flat out wrong.....

please don't take this as defending the guy....but......lets just say he did get hurt and lost his job over it. while not being up front and letting anyone that needs to know what happened know is wrong what would you do about the money end of it? would you pay the guy back knowing that you have no income? or would you pay your rent/lights or what have you hoping that things turn around for the better in the near future? seriously doubt there is anyone that would put the op before himself. like i said i am not defending the guy....just saying before you start stoning the guy to death that you just might want to put yourself in his place and think about it......not for nothing, but you can get an aluminum tank with an internal pump from Hot Rod City Garage for a lot less then $1200.....like i said, not informing the op of his situation was flat out wrong.....

i 100% understand what you are saying. BUT, the way i do things and conduct business facing a really bad situation would have resulted with myself making a personal public announcement to the board after making direct contact with those i have unfinished business with about my situation and what i hope to do to make things right. as i said, he logged in, deleted a bunch of stuff , instead of making sure to let those know of his situation , the guy isnt dead, and clearly healthy enough to log into FABO, so why not tell everyone of his dilemma? that would have been the first thing i would have done to avoid my name being smeared all over the board. but thats just how i roll. at the very least, he could have told Tincup or cashA12 that he has fallen on hard times and that he is in a bind, instead of letting it get to this point.

i 100% understand what you are saying. BUT, the way i do things and conduct business facing a really bad situation would have resulted with myself making a personal public announcement to the board after making direct contact with those i have unfinished business with about my situation and what i hope to do to make things right. as i said, he logged in, deleted a bunch of stuff , instead of making sure to let those know of his situation , the guy isnt dead, and clearly healthy enough to log into FABO, so why not tell everyone of his dilemma? that would have been the first thing i would have done to avoid my name being smeared all over the board. but thats just how i roll. at the very least, he could have told Tincup or cashA12 that he has fallen on hard times and that he is in a bind, instead of letting it get to this point.
completely agree with you....but......some folks just can not talk about there personal sh*t in public, or even to there best buds. i know of a few people that i deal with that simply have fallen off the face of the earth when they have troubles only to reappear when they get them resolved...and when asked what the hell happened they just sort of shrug there shoulders and give a very vague answer....not to change the subject but "avoid my name being smeared all over the board"......this is just an internet forum, nothing more nothing less. i get the impression some times that this is life for some folks......it is just the internet. it is not like if your name gets smeared here that there is going to be gigantic repercussion some where. how many folks here even use there given name freely?? the guy that has caused this wave very well could walk up to you tomorrow and you would not know him from Adam......would you know who I am if I knocked on your front door in 20 minutes?

not to change the subject but "avoid my name being smeared all over the board"......this is just an internet forum, nothing more nothing less. i get the impression some times that this is life for some folks......it is just the internet. it is not like if your name gets smeared here that there is going to be gigantic repercussion some where. how many folks here even use there given name freely?? the guy that has caused this wave very well could walk up to you tomorrow and you would not know him from Adam......would you know who I am if I knocked on your front door in 20 minutes?

touche' Doug. and you are right, but i have seen your face and Adams too , and if you came beating up my front door , i would be straight out the back door LOL ...
but seriously, just as people have found Mark , people can always be located, and there are some that wont just write off a loss and will hunt you down. i would just never put myself in that position. it just sucks that people feel the need to clean out their desk and take off with deals pending and disappear

I know the mods are limited to what they can do
in any situation.
However a none hostile PM from a mod might or maybe
could have at least gotten some info that might have helped.
Once the flaming and hostile comments start all bets are off.

If he was inclined to do the right thing before reading all this
bullsh!t, he definitely wouldn't be now with all the threats.

He was supposed to be in the hospital for a back injury which to me implies he has a spine... Time to MAN UP!

Or... Maybe the hospital had to REMOVE HIS SPINE due to the injury to his back...

And when they got to the bottom kept going and got his testicles with it...

Hell yes I would. It's not my money. How can I justify paying rent with someone elses money? I would do the work so I can justify keeping the money, or I would refund it. I think most people would do the same. It comes down to ethics and honor. Either you have them or you don't. Sorry, Ink! You and I almost always see eye to eye. It feels weird going against the grain here! :)

-
Back