Finally Won an event!

-
Nice job Scott, as you can tell we are all very proud of you and your first win. Hope you see many more!!! Geof

Congrats to you. I'm so glad you remembered us now that you hit the big time.

I went to Grand Bend Dragway this past weekend for the Nostalgia Days & Grand Bend Reunion.I won the Nostalgia Gas Class beating out a couple BB Chebbys:toothy8:(67 Camaro and 69 Vette)at the end.Kinda feels good to finally win with the old Dodge and on my holidays to boot.:D$250 and a plaque and some recognition amongst the Nostalgia racers.
View attachment 1714521411

View attachment 1714521412

View attachment 1714521413

Followed your build with that car. You should be very proud!!!!

That is awesome, good job!! That is the greatest feeling when you win your class, I have won a bunch of trophies for racing but the 2 class wins took the cake, big trophy and NHRA class win decals in the window!! I did this with my 98 R/T Neon, fun beating up on the imports! I dont make it to the track much with my Valiant so I am still learning how to run it hard and still getting it to hook up with a 4-speed!

A big Congrats to you Scott!!!! Sorry for the slow response, I missed this thread. toolman

I went to Grand Bend Dragway this past weekend for the Nostalgia Days & Grand Bend Reunion.I won the Nostalgia Gas Class beating out a couple BB Chebbys:toothy8:(67 Camaro and 69 Vette)at the end.Kinda feels good to finally win with the old Dodge and on my holidays to boot.:D$250 and a plaque and some recognition amongst the Nostalgia racers.
View attachment 1714521411

View attachment 1714521412

View attachment 1714521413

Congratulations :cheers: Looks like I missed this great day and something tells me this will be the first of many :burnout: to win
memike is happy for ya :happy2:

finally cash a winner check and runner up check yesterday ....totalled $242.00...big money..

keep up the good work Scott........

Awesome! Well deserved, good r/t compared to the other guy and a really close race with you hitting your mark without breaking out...I'm sure the other guy was P'O'd, lol

Thanks guys!I was alittle off on my RT all day,but the car ran consistant 11.01 all day and the wind was coming in.The 69 427 Vette dialed 10.92 to my 10.97.My RT was .112 to his .150,I ran a 10.991 and he ran a 10.919.It was close,but he broke out by 1/100 and I treed him LOL.WIN!!!!!:cheers:

Congrats on the win good to see you had a great Day.:cheers:
And kick them chevy's LOL

Congrats Scott!!!

I would love to see a heads up race between you and Tony (70AARCuda) in his swinger.

-
Back