First sex in a car...

-
Here is a funny one.

My friend Mark and his girlfiend were at Stone Mountain Park and wanted to get busy so Mark put the car cover on his car and they got inside.

They were goping at it when he heard someone walking by say, "Why would you put a car cover on that piece of ****?"

LOL LOL

I told mark he should have stuck his head out and said, "I would ahole"

79, I was 16 she was 15.5, in dad's 77 chiv farm truck while buddy sat on tail gate and drank beer and waited patiently for the best 45 sec.

Another one, in 88 went to Canada fishing in 86 chiv with a topper, my girl and I road in the back on an air bed and two buddies in front. On the way back we stopped at taco johns and eat, got back in an got frisky. Needless to say should have washed my hands, lets just say she got a bit hotter than usual. Good thing we had our big gulps with ice with us.

Do future Sister in law's count??

Just kidding, no really honey, just kidding,,, no , no, ..............stop hitting me, hey, I was just kidding, oh crap, I'm a dead man.

I owned a 64 Dodge 330, I bought it from an estate sale in 1994 for $800.00. I was the 2nd owner, it only had 56000 original mile on it! It still had the original tires too! The car was a /6 3spd manual column shift with a radio delete.
The night in question was a beautiful summer night out in the country under the stars and full moon with a bottle of wine and a beautiful women I was dating at the time. We draped a sleeping bag on the hood and window of my car and had a very nice night together.

Windshield wipers have another function besides cleaning windows!

Man I should have kept that car...

1983 Chevy Blazer, out in 4wd land. It was buddies truck, and I forgot and left the "wrapper's" wrapper on the floor. A few weeks later we traded vehicles again (he needed my MPG car for work) he bitched... I left the condom wrapper on the dash this time.....just to piss him off.....

I still have the girl, 10 years, and 4 kids later (2 week old twins!) :D

Back seat of a 1979 Mercury Zephyr (like a Ford Fairmont), dark in the park, cops came along and ruined it after watching for a few secs. Good time though.

1983 Chevy Blazer, out in 4wd land. It was buddies truck, and I forgot and left the "wrapper's" wrapper on the floor. A few weeks later we traded vehicles again (he needed my MPG car for work) he bitched... I left the condom wrapper on the dash this time.....just to piss him off.....

I still have the girl, 10 years, and 4 kids later (2 week old twins!) :D

Congrats on the kids. I guess you forgot what the wrappers were used for. LOL LOL

a message to adamR & all the administrators,

Great Job at keeping this site appropriate! :thumbup: (sarcastically)

Wow. Sorry you are so upset. Maybe you should lay off the caffeine.

I admit I havent had the time to read each and every one of these posts but, so far, I havent read anything to awful.

Certainly not more than that 13 year old would see on MTV.

I hate to admit it but it was in an ancient Honda Civic... not mine. ;)

The second car was more interesting (and more roomy), my 73 Dart Custom sedan! :D

Actually,We were on the 91 frwy east bound doing 75 mph and they say text messaging is danderous Ha-ha-ha
Man, that musta been more than a few years ago 'cause the 91 eastbound is just a 'parking lot' almost 24/7 now! LOL

everyone got pissed at me 4 dropping the f bomb & there pathetic excuses were that little kids read this **** & a thread like this doesnt get flagged?

I have read every single post, and have contributed. Not one post had bad language in it, and honestly the thread comes across as something fun, not something to get angry about. In your second post in this thread you are already using bad language. Maybe thats what people don't want their children seeing? If i were to choose I'd much rather want my child reading a thread like this that is harmless and funny, over a post like yours which is angry and cursing. Just my thoughts.

what if a 13 year old girl read the post where a guy f bombed a 13 year old girl? how would she feel?

Dude, read it again. He went back, did the math, and recanted the 13 year old comment. Other then the 13 year old deal, what else in here is in-appropriate?

1983 on the hood of my 73 'cuda. Now I know the REAL reason those scoops are on the hood:downtown:
Of couse the second time a buddy had his girlfriend in the back seat when the police came up. He thought it was nice I let my buddy have the back seat until I told him it was only because I was too tall to fit in the back:-D

First you start off with this.

this is the gayest thread

So that wasn't good enough so you decided to say this.

everyone got pissed at me 4 dropping the f bomb & there pathetic excuses were that little kids read this **** & a thread like this doesnt get flagged?

Then you really go out of socket with this one.

what if a 13 year old girl read the post where a guy f bombed a 13 year old girl? how would she feel?

Then you begin to pout because no one is mad at you or replying to your stupid little posts.

If you don't like it maybe you need to never view this site again. Then you won't have any problems. That's what I would do. It's like no one making you come here to FABO. Its like a TV if I don't like something I turn the channel. :angry7:

I have read every single post, and have contributed. Not one post had bad language in it, and honestly the thread comes across as something fun, not something to get angry about. In your second post in this thread you are already using bad language. Maybe thats what people don't want their children seeing? If i were to choose I'd much rather want my child reading a thread like this that is harmless and funny, over a post like yours which is angry and cursing. Just my thoughts.

so you would want your kids to read this? OMG ok so your evenings probably go a little like this, "hey kids come over to the computer so i can teach you how to **** in cars, its so funny"

Well i guess, like bill clinton, i would need a definition... lol
it was either a 73 duster or my 73 powerwagon..

First you start off with this.

So that wasn't good enough so you decided to say this.

Then you really go out of socket with this one.

Then you begin to pout because no one is mad at you or replying to your stupid little posts.

If you don't like it maybe you need to never view this site again. Then you won't have any problems. That's what I would do. It's like no one making you come here to FABO. Its like a TV if I don't like something I turn the channel. :angry7:

great job at wasting 40 minutes of your time making this post that i dont care about

70 dart swinger 6 cyl. first week front seat...next week back seat......third week "its not you its me". next time was in daytona shelby z in same cornfield. that one went a few rounds,but sadly still ended with "its not you its me". thirty seven women,and almost as many darts later im starting to think.....hell, maybe it is me.

-
Back