Forum Software Upgraded

-
Joey, What does the 'Spoiler' feature dropdown option do ?

Was going to try it but didn't want to break the whole internet :eek:or look the fool.:rolleyes:

Don't see that option. Where's it hiding?

Screenshot_7.jpg

top right corner of the post box
Oh, I see it now. It's so grey I just ignored all that stuff. I just figured grey meant it was blocked out because, y'know, that's how it has been on the internet for all time.

Plain and simple this upgrade sucks.
Now you have the letters in the posting are micro size.
And of course when you do connect a link it throws it into the reply box and shrinks it even more.

Plain and simple this upgrade sucks.
Now you have the letters in the posting are micro size.
And of course when you do connect a link it throws it into the reply box and shrinks it even more.

um, ok. The text is the exact size it was before... EXACT.

I dont know what you mean about a link?

Sorry I got this thread off subject. Questions for Joey are good. Comments and complaints can be taken to one of the other threads open about the software update.

I think that the reply box is missing a feature or two. When you posted a reply before, you got the "more" button and also a preview. I am not seeing these now.

I think that the reply box is missing a feature or two. When you posted a reply before, you got the "more" button and also a preview. I am not seeing these now.

Preview is in the top right corner.

More is the 3 dots

Screenshot_2.jpg

As you can probably tell, we upgraded the forum software today.

Overally, the site works the same as before, but there are some slight changes. If you have any questions please ask them here. If you see anything wrong, not working or missing, please post about it here.

Thanks for your patience guys!
How do you delete conversations?

I like the upgrade, but it would be nice if yall could get to the bottom of why "What's new" "New posts" and "Recent posts" are all the same on my end. "I" changed nothing on my end. I guess I'm just glad I used "New posts" more on the old software. lol

Sorry I got this thread off subject. Questions for Joey are good. Comments and complaints can be taken to one of the other threads open about the software update.
What? YOU got something off subject? So WHO slapped your wrist then?

I like the upgrade, but it would be nice if yall could get to the bottom of why "What's new" "New posts" and "Recent posts" are all the same on my end. "I" changed nothing on my end. I guess I'm just glad I used "New posts" more on the old software. lol

Recent posts shows all the recent posts, whether you've read them or not. but "un bold's" the ones you've read.

Screenshot_4.jpg

Screenshot_5.jpg

No easy task setting up a brand new Web Site from scratch.

How about when a person hits the the "Recent Posts" tab it brings you to the latest posting of your desired selection, instead of taking you to the #1 post of the thread where people have to wade through 100s of posts to get to the current information.

People want to see the last post of the thread that is happening now, not in the past.

@Joeychgo

Thanx

That s how it works for me. I click on thread I've looked at and it takes me to the first post I have not read.
If there is nothing that you have not already seen, it takes you to the beginning of the thread.

That s how it works for me. I click on thread I've looked at and it takes me to the first post I have not read.
If there is nothing that you have not already seen, it takes you to the beginning of the thread.

It "normally" works for me, but I've noticed if I haven't clicked on the alerts for a certain thread, then click on an alert, it will start me at the very beginning. Not a big deal, but now you have to scroll to the bottom to get to the advance button.

-
Back