Full Custom Garage, why I like it

-

Loanobrien

Reaction score
I just watched new show Ian Roussel in MAV TV, Full Custom Garage. I like it, here is why. No fights or arguments without bleeps, and the project must be completed by 3:00 this afternoon. It actually build. You can see that cutting and welding, and talk about why he does what he does. The show does not need to "play" like other "machine" shows as it clearly is aimed at the car's right people. I just hope they keep up the good work and do not fall into the usual "stuff" by Boyd twelve years for Orange County and the drop-outs. Although some complain about the performances and energy block was like David Stacy ads at least they do actual work on the camera and it does not surprise ending for some offer a bundle of money.

It's not all info-commercials like all the rest of the shows. Give me all the free **** these shows get and I'll build a nice car.

I think it's one of the best car shows going. It's been on for a couple years now. He does some real interesting stuff, way out of the mainstream.

He is good at visualizing something and has the skills to make it happen. Some of his shop equipment looks homemade, but works real well. He is good at scrounging stuff and using it in a build.

One of the more unusual builds he did involved making a big plexiglass bubble like an Ed Roth car would have. You got to see all the trial and error he went through to form a bubble. Somebody brought him a crazy cartoon drawing of a car and he brought it to life.

I haven't seen any new programs in a while, I hope they keep him going.

Real world,not built in a week..My current favorite car show....

whitepunkonnitro said:
Best car show of all time. You can watch the same episode 10 times and get something different out of it every time.

Agreed Sir on both counts !!! Thx added
I mean really!! from 'cartoon' inception to reality, Military to comfortable, Firetruck
to '50's theme,...
I admit I am in awe of Mr Roussel.(sp?) no 'emblazoned' nimikins barf stamps
contractual hype, or drama queen s...

LOL,
The best, at this point, Too Me is the Econoline 1/2 cab where He took the dogs dish
& fabed it into the dash for the speedo mount.

Thx added Loanobrien
Great Topic.

New episode,on Mav TV tonight.Taking the previous Packard lead sled,doing a body on late model Ford floorpan & frame. The metal work on this one rocks,if you like classic kustoms .

New episode,on Mav TV tonight.Taking the previous Packard lead sled,doing a body on late model Ford floorpan & frame. The metal work on this one rocks,if you like classic kustoms .

agree w/ all of the above. that show is light yrs ahead of all the rest !!! I`ve about quit watching the others.

I watched it. The man is a true artist and does it for the love of the cars. No sell out bs great show.

-
Back