Gerst Tubular Suspension (GTS) Swap

-
great looking car! bet u get some comments on the scoops still being on there-different!

Yeah, I do get some positive comments on the scoops still being intact even though the hood is cut out for the supercharger. I also get the, why did you cut that hood. Actually, I bought the car with that engine and have been doing some of the other modifications. Still a work in progress . . . but that's the fun of it.

My GTS is in also .. minus flex lines and column .. let me ask you .. what length Braided flex lines did you go with .. i ordered 14 inch lengths...

I also got to say that Carl is there for ANY questions you have during the install .. even if he is out Hunting :) Money well spent !

Very nice looking ride! What's it run in the 1/8?

My GTS is in also .. minus flex lines and column .. let me ask you .. what length Braided flex lines did you go with .. i ordered 14 inch lengths...

I measured the braided brake lines in my car and they are 14" so the ones you ordered should work perfect.

Yeah, I do get some positive comments on the scoops still being intact even though the hood is cut out for the supercharger. I also get the, why did you cut that hood. Actually, I bought the car with that engine and have been doing some of the other modifications. Still a work in progress . . . but that's the fun of it.
you wanna really freak people out, make some butterflies that match the ones in the supercharger and put them in the hood scoops-LOL
BTW, NICE car

-
Back