Happy Birthday to Rumblefish360!!!

-
My birthday was very good and relaxing. I made MAD money for the day and slept like a rock! I'm looking forward to posting and (hopefully helping) any and everyone. (Except the pretender.)

During my quite time in the corner, I built a engine run test stand. Though I still need to instal gauges, wires and a fuel tank, I have a 318 mounted and ready to test before installation.

Currently I'm raiding m daughters old '00 Durango for its 5.9.
(If you can pick up parts, PM me, located on Long Island)

I've also been stymied by my wrists acting up. Carpel tunnel syndrome. I have these wonderful braces to sport! LOL!

Thanks to the CudaChick for being her wonderful self & a few good men with there encouraging PM's to rejoin the group and post on.

RustyRatRod
Skrewz
KrazyKuda to name a few off the top of my head.

Happy very late birthday.......i have missed out a lot this year by not being around much and doing a lot of traveling.

But how can i forget one of my favorite members......i actually didnt know you were banned but either way im glad your back. Your a lot of fun to read your posts on small blocks and car talk. :rambo:

Cool. Glad you are back, Rob. I would like to see your run stand.

Its a better site with you here! I think we got the birthday present!

I did keep a little busy. I built this engine run test stand while it was still a little chilly outside. It is a simple 318 with a Edelbrock sp2p, electric choke TQ @ 800 cfm and Hooker Super Comp headers. OK, the headers are a miss match but they will be used on a Magnum 360 later in my late B body, a Dodge Magnum.

The 2 X 2 box tube slides over the 1-1/2 box tube. Everything is adjustable in where it will sit. I'm up to gauge mounting & wiring, battery tray and fluids. The casters move it easy enough and it all breaks down to about 6 inches thick. Easy to store/ hide.

Oh, that's my '73 360 4spd Cuda from of which I derived the screen name from. It waits.

Attachments

• Copy (2) of tobesorted 226.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 92
Thanks Rob, it was only about $400. Minus the radiator which will be reused in my '79 Magnum, the gauges, in which over the last 26 plus years of having fun with cars, I have a few extra parts that cover what i'll need.

I have to fab a battery tray, (OK, I totally forgot about it.) a back wall to the control stand to mount ignition boxes and such. A few hooks and pouches I guess for unused wires/wire storage.

I'll make a tray like the gasoline can is on for the battery tray.
I'll also shorten the length of it a little later on when everything is closer to final.

Attachments

• tobesorted 221.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 105
Thanks Rob, it was only about $400. Minus the radiator which will be reused in my '79 Magnum, the gauges, in which over the last 26 plus years of having fun with cars, I have a few extra parts that cover what i'll need.

I have to fab a battery tray, (OK, I totally forgot about it.) a back wall to the control stand to mount ignition boxes and such. A few hooks and pouches I guess for unused wires/wire storage.

I'll make a tray like the gasoline can is on for the battery tray.
I'll also shorten the length of it a little later on when everything is closer to final.

Is the drum set part of it? :scratch:

Happy, birthday, anyway, Rob. Many happy returns.

LOL, it was given away.
Thanks Frankie!

-
Back