573/597 lift
106 lobe sep.
Its for a sbm 360 stroked to 416
Ported Edelbrock RPM cylinder heads
12.5:1 Comp.
Crane 1.6 rocker arms
Holley Ultra 850HP
TF 904, trans pack, 4.56 geared 9 inch rearend
Custom Edge Racing converter (around 3800 rpm stall)
28.5X10.5 slicks
4 link and sub connectors
Full trim street strip 74 Plymouth Duster
Already using Airgap intake and 1 5/8 headers, so here's the question:

Should i change to one plane intake (Victor Jr. or M1) and bigger headers (1 3/4 or 1 7/8)

I myself would step up in header size. The TTI step headers would be my first choice followed by a straight 1-3/4 pipe header from Hooker or Hedman Hedders. I don't think a 1-7/8 pipe will help enough to justify the expense.

The Air-Gap is good for the street and can deliver power like a single plane while providing better torque for the street than a single plane. IF you wanted to try a single plane, I would try the M1 because it does better in torque over the Victor.

One problem with the 1 5/8 TTI headers on ported eddy heads is the exhaust port is larger then the header opening....

Using a Holley DP....I would use the victor intake to match the carb bolt spacing and get away from the Thermoquad style opening...but if the car is going to stay on the street I would stay with the Eddy Air Gap.....

with a 4 inch stroke...torque is not your problem...

How did you come up with that cam choice? It will certainly work, but in general strokers usually respond better to a wider LSA such as 112 instead of 106.

I'd like to see more lift but you didn't post the flow test results. I'd go either the M1 (and I'd port match it and work the plenum and entry areas on it) or the Victor. Either IMO will make more power and won;t hurt anything with the current package.

-
Back